BET JAMAICA SPONSORS THE EOG PGA MAJORS GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES!!!!!

dirty

EOG Master
BET <st1><st1:country-region w:st="on">JAMAICA</st1:country-region></st1> SPONSORS <o></o>
THE EOG PGA MAJORS GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES<o></o>

<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--> <!--[endif]-->​
The fine Folks at http://www.betjamaica.com/Bet Jamaica have again sponsored us for a Great Contest Here at EOG!!! Thanks again!!! Please Post in this Thread with Questions and after you deposit your Money !!!

Each player must Deposit $50 into their Bet <st1:country-region w:st="on">Jamaica</st1:country-region> Sports Account
Bet <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1>Jamaica</st1></st1:country-region> will add 20% to the Prize Pool

Format:
  • Player Must be an Active EOG Member. If you have not signed up please do
  • Player must have an active Bet Jamaica Account. If you don?t have one go to Bet Jamaica and open one
  • Series will start with the Masters then Proceed with the British Open, Us Open, and PGA Championship.
  • Winners will be paid out for Each Contest with all Entries Prize Money, plus 20% Cash added to it by Bet Jamaica.
  • Any Player Who Plays in 3 of the 4 Majors Contests will have Free Entry Fee for THE TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP ON SEPTEMBER 13-16, 2007 Paid by Bet Jamaica!!!! That is right Free Entry!!!!!
  • The Winner of the Series will be Determined By adding each players Lowest 3 Contest Stroke totals Together. The Highest Score of all 4 Contests will Be thrown out if you participate in all 4 Contests. If you only participate in 3 then all 3 Contest Scores will Count.
  • Players who Miss the First 2 contests are Eligible to play in the 3rd and 4th Contests compete for that Contests Prize Money
  • The Tour Championship Will only allow Entries to the Guys who have Played in 3 or More of the Contests. Anyone who has played in 3 of the 4 Contests will get Free Entry Fee. Bet Jamaica will also add 20% to the prize pool as well
<o></o>
<o></o>
How to Enter:
<o>
</o>
  • $50 must be deposited at Bet <st1><st1:country-region w:st="on">Jamaica</st1:country-region></st1> NO later than Midnight EST Wednesday April 4, 2007!!! After you deposit your money please email banking@betjm.com and Transfer the Money into Account # 4899.
  • Every player who enters this contest will also get a FREE $10 FUTURES BET TO BE USED ON THE MASTERS OR A $25 MATCHUP BET TO BE USED ON THE MASTERS
  • Email me at dirty@eog.com Once the Transfer is Confirmed ALSO LET ME KNOW WHAT FUTURES BET YOU WOULD LIKE
  • A Thread in the Contest Room Will be Started Before the Contest with All Golfers Price Values
  • Each Golfer will have a To Be Determined Monetary Value (EX?.Tiger Woods $300k, Davis Love 250K, Vijay Singh 300K) these values will be posted As soon as I receive them.
  • Each Contest Member Will have a $1,250,000 million Salary Cap to Pick 6 Golfers
  • The top 5 golfers from your team will be used for Saturday and Sunday rounds. This will help everyone if one golfer does not make the Cut. I will need your top 5 Golfer list by Saturday Morning at 8 AM.
  • A point will be awarded for Every US Dollar That Golfer earns in the 2006 Masters Tournament
  • Bonus points will be awarded for every Golfer on your Team that finishes in the top 10 with Ties (1<sup>st</sup> place in the Masters gets 10k extra, 2<sup>nd</sup> 9k, ???.10<sup>th</sup> 1k)
  • Lineups will be due to me by 1 am EST on Thursday, April, 5 2007. Any lineups late will not be accepted. No exceptions
  • once all lineups are received They will be checked for any Salary Cap errors And then Posted on the EOG Forums In it?s own Thread by 8 AM on Thursday
  • All Ties will be broken by the Average finish of every golfer in your group. This means you will add the Finishing score of all 5 golfers and the lowest Average will be declared the winner. 2<sup>nd</sup> Tiebreaker will be by the average Sunday score of all 5 golfers. If a person didn?t have 5 make the cut and is in contention then That Golfers Friday score will be used to keep all groups with a 5 man scoring average
<o></o>
<o></o>
Contest Payouts will determined by how many players we have:
<o></o>
Bet <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1>Jamaica</st1></st1:country-region> will add 20% to all Post up Funds
  1. 60% of the Prize Money
  2. 25% of the Prize Money
  3. 15% of the Prize money

Schedule of Tournaments:

1. Masters -- April 5-8, 2007
  2. US Open -- June 14-17, 2007
  3. British Open -- July 19-22, 2007
  4. PGA Championship -- August 9-12, 2007
  5. The Tour Championship -- September 13-16, 2007
<o></o>

Any Questions Please post them in this Thread
<o></o>

Last edited:

wiskers

EOG Dedicated
Re: BET JAMAICA SPONSORS THE EOG PGA MAJORS GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES!!!!!

if you have money in you bj account, can you just transfer 50 out of it or do you have to deposit a new 50 into your account

dirty

EOG Master

Just transfer....

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

Awesome!

General should send out another mass email due to the short amount of time.

Thanks Betjam and EOG!

:party

dirty

EOG Master

We will get a email out This weekend and then early next week... Hope to get some good turnout... I really liked the Format we had last year... it was fun to grade and play... I thought we would Branch it out and include all the majors this year

dirty

EOG Master

I wanted to get it out sooner...But I have been busier than whore on Nickel Night.... finally got it finalized and got it out.... No reason we can't get 30+ to start with... almost a week

dirty

EOG Master

Slight Change to the Format that will make it more player Friendly

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

Are they taking a little of each entry fee for year-end prizes or prizes just for each indvidual major?

Thanks!

dirty

EOG Master

What they are doing is Rewarding the ones who play in 3 of the 4 Majors by paying for their Entry Fee and adding the 20% to the Prize Money.... That way their is No rollevers or anything it is just cash.... It is a Reward for Loyalty for playing. The Amount is Limitless. The more that play the Higher the Free Money is...

I don't think you can beat that... Post up plus 20% for each contest then all Free MOney for the Tour Championship.... The more Contestants the higher the Prize money

in ... just emailed for the transfer.

Thanks betjm and eog

- K1

dirty

EOG Master

Official Entrants

1. K-ONE

dirty

EOG Master

Official Entrants

1. K-ONE
  2. Reno Paul

PO69

EOG Master

I will call and transfer my money tomorrow or Monday. I can NEVER miss a golf contest. I have been betting on golf for over 5 years on the net

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

Transfer confirmed!

:houra

dirty

EOG Master

Official Entrants
  1. K-ONE
  2. Reno Paul
  3. PSUONE
Don't forget to let me know what Future you want... I will send them over a few at the time...so don't panic if you aren't credited Immediately

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Come on guys. This ought to be a fun contest. The more the merrier!!!!!

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

Come on guys. This ought to be a fun contest. The more the merrier!!!!!

Basically a free contest with free $25 wager, 20% added prize, and free entry to last tournament.

dirty

EOG Master

I don't see how you can beat this deal... Hell even if I didn't like Golf I would be in this one... Basically Free Money

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

email sent to betjam banking and they are usually fast at taking out the $50 so count me in....

dirty

EOG Master

Official Entrants
  1. K-ONE
  2. Reno Paul
  3. PSUONE
  4. Brock
Don't forget to let me know what Future you want... I will send them over a few at the time...so don't panic if you aren't credited Immediately

dirty

EOG Master

I will have Golfer Prices up by Wed.....

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Thanks dirty, Should be a good tournament.

dirty

EOG Master

I agree... need some more people

dirty

EOG Master

Official Entrants
  1. K-ONE
  2. Reno Paul
  3. PSUONE
  4. Brock
  5. trytrytry

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Come on guys. Only a measly 50 bucks to enter with a free $25 matchup play or a $10 future play. Also a free entry if you enter in three majors. Bet Jamaica is also kicking in 20% of the prize fund. Sounds like a good deal to me!!!!!

minnyace01

EOG Addicted

I will send my email to BJ tonight and will get in at that time.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Bump. One more day to enter guys.

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

My last bump.....13.5 hrs to get picks in.

Due to lack of entries, winner take all?

dirty

EOG Master

We can do what is needed guys

dirty

EOG Master

Official Entrants
  1. K-ONE
  2. Reno Paul
  3. PSUONE
  4. Brock
  5. trytrytry
  6. minnyace01

dirty

EOG Master

Official Entrants
  1. K-ONE
  2. Reno Paul
  3. PSUONE
  4. Brock
  5. trytrytry
  6. minnyace01
  7. Mr. Smith

PO69

EOG Master

Put me in dirty, my prop was sent. WIth 8, we might as well pay first and second I would think