Is mofome Gone Forever ?

OscarB

EOG Dedicated
Looks to me like he is gone - as in vanished. No mofo posts, no nothing. All evidence removed. Mo - this appears to be a serious situation. Bless you man, hope all is okay.

Katie

EOG Master
Re: Is mofome Gone Forever ?

Something sinister going on Katie - must have happened in the middle of the night. mofo is gone and I see no trace that he ever existed.

:med3d-ennuye:
[/QUOTE

no posts anywhere?

Looks to me like he is gone - as in vanished. No mofo posts, no nothing. All evidence removed. Mo - this appears to be a serious situation. Bless you man, hope all is okay.

They did the same to Doc Mercer for a while they put him on everyone's ignore list so you cant see any of his posts im sure they will take him off everyone's ignore list after he serves his sentence.

If you do the crime you need to do the time

roach23

Banned

that's gay if all the mofo threads have been deleted. there are some classics in the dump.

that's gay if all the mofo threads have been deleted. there are some classics in the dump.

Once they remove him from everyone's ignore list all his posts will be viewable again, so they were not deleted.

mofome

Banned

and there is a terrible fantasy baseball player. hello, k-dufus.

:cocktail

mofome

Banned

lets see if the people notice that the post count goes up on this thread without the number of messages.

:+excited-

mofome

Banned

lets see if the people notice that the post count goes up on this thread without the number of messages.

:+excited- :+excited-

mofome

Banned

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

mofome

Banned

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

mofome

Banned

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

mofome

Banned

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

mofome

Banned

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

mofome

Banned

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

mofome

Banned

actually nothing has happened...at all. i have spoke with ken, but only privately and everything was good. pete doesnt like that i make jokes about him and he cannot stand to be laughed at. thats it. i did not commit an 'infraction' of any kind. i posted a winner for pete and helped some people out. all in a days work.

maybe one day you guys can read this. maybe one day i will care as well.

Hal01

EOG Veteran

Once they remove him from everyone's ignore list all his posts will be viewable again, so they were not deleted.

I don't think so. I checked my ignore list and he's not listed.

<TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD id=ignorelist1><LABEL for=listitemignorelist2481><INPUT id=listitemignorelist2481 type=checkbox CHECKED value=bigtimespender name=listbits[2481]>bigtimespender</LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitemignorelist806><INPUT id=listitemignorelist806 type=checkbox CHECKED value=Caliente name=listbits[806]>Caliente</LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitemignorelist3083><INPUT id=listitemignorelist3083 type=checkbox CHECKED value=fareeha786 name=listbits[3083]>fareeha786</LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitemignorelist4169><INPUT id=listitemignorelist4169 type=checkbox CHECKED value=gonetippy name=listbits[4169]>gonetippy</LABEL>
</TD><TD id=ignorelist2><LABEL for=listitemignorelist3281><INPUT id=listitemignorelist3281 type=checkbox CHECKED value=Katie name=listbits[3281]>Katie</LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitemignorelist2274><INPUT id=listitemignorelist2274 type=checkbox CHECKED value=LouSchwartz name=listbits[2274]>LouSchwartz</LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitemignorelist3152><INPUT id=listitemignorelist3152 type=checkbox CHECKED value="Okan Akkaya" name=listbits[3152]>Okan Akkaya</LABEL>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hal01

EOG Veteran

<TABLE id=userfield_ignore_error cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD> </TD><TD id=userfield_ignore_errortext>Sorry Lawrence is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

muskatel

EOG Addicted

I liked mofome. He would be honest about his views. I never read posts about him hyping his own site or whatever the charges are.

All the other stuff that is posted on this site, I thought mo was good to have around. People stiffing people for money; books threatening players; Neteller not paying players; Pinny going out of business for US players. Not sure what mo could have said that would have deserved solitary.

I wasn't to fond of the action that the one individual did either tha mo focused on.

Shrink/Gen know best - and they pay the bills here. Hope he is allowed back.....

:cheers

Last edited:

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

<table id="userfield_ignore_error" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td> </td><td id="userfield_ignore_errortext">Sorry Lawrence is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO </td></tr></tbody></table>
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO you wouldn't be missing much

I don't think so. I checked my ignore list and he's not listed.

<TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD id=ignorelist1><LABEL for=listitemignorelist2481><INPUT id=listitemignorelist2481 type=checkbox CHECKED value=bigtimespender name=listbits[2481]>bigtimespender</LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitemignorelist806><INPUT id=listitemignorelist806 type=checkbox CHECKED value=Caliente name=listbits[806]>Caliente</LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitemignorelist3083><INPUT id=listitemignorelist3083 type=checkbox CHECKED value=fareeha786 name=listbits[3083]>fareeha786</LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitemignorelist4169><INPUT id=listitemignorelist4169 type=checkbox CHECKED value=gonetippy name=listbits[4169]>gonetippy</LABEL>

</TD><TD id=ignorelist2><LABEL for=listitemignorelist3281><INPUT id=listitemignorelist3281 type=checkbox CHECKED value=Katie name=listbits[3281]>Katie</LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitemignorelist2274><INPUT id=listitemignorelist2274 type=checkbox CHECKED value=LouSchwartz name=listbits[2274]>LouSchwartz</LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitemignorelist3152><INPUT id=listitemignorelist3152 type=checkbox CHECKED value="Okan Akkaya" name=listbits[3152]>Okan Akkaya</LABEL>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Administration puts them on some kind of admin ignore list so only they can take him off you would not be able to so thats why the name don't appear on your list.

Im guessing that is what they did, they did it to Doc Mercer and all his posts were gone and I could not find any of his posts thought they were deleted but when he came back they all appeared and that was the explanation given.

I dont think EOG deletes posts id be willing to bet when he returns so will all his posts.

Topflight

EOG Addicted

Things will eventually calm down and get back to normal.

There are about 10 posts from MO is this thread alone that we can't see based on the discrepency of # of replies and the # of visable posts.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

all the punk is is a chit stir er , likes to stir up chit ,with the chit he said in generals dog tread he ed be gone if it were my site ,then the chit he said about shrink ,money anit chit etc , lets see him say that at 50. i had em on ignore at freewinners , gmta shrink ,i personally hope the f/s gone for ever .
thats me

Things will eventually calm down and get back to normal.

There are about 10 posts from MO is this thread alone that we can't see based on the discrepency of # of replies and the # of visable posts.

Post 9 is missing and posts 11-19 those all must be mofo, Mo no one can see what your saying hope all is well it could be a SEC vs. Big Ten final on Monday night...Go Big Ten !!!!

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Post 9 is missing and posts 11-19 those all must be mofo, Mo no one can see what your saying hope all is well it could be a SEC vs. Big Ten final on Monday night...Go Big Ten !!!!

Where art thou mofo ? You be invisible.

:eye::eye:

:sex:sex:sex

Mods - Let mofo come out to play.

:med3d-lentilless:

mofome

Banned

all the punk is is a chit stir er , likes to stir up chit ,with the chit he said in generals dog tread he ed be gone if it were my site ,then the chit he said about shrink ,money anit chit etc , lets see him say that at 50. i had em on ignore at freewinners , gmta shrink ,i personally hope the f/s gone for ever .
thats me

thats all well and good ned, but you cant cap or speak english, so i will try not to get too worked up over your 'thoughts'. i use that terms losely.

:cocktail

mofome

Banned

you will understand why i made those posts at a later date. my way of saying hello. no matter what little peterpan tries to do, i can still let you boys know im saying hello.

:houra :houra :houra

i get along with ken, deeds, hache, law, bucs, sos, drew, devil, and sb...those are the other people that work here.
just one insecure pantload whos life experience doesnt impress me. so he resorts to pathetic tactics eventhough ive done nothing wrong in the last few days. im not overly concerned.

:)

So people can get pissed off and just hit the ignore on you? Isn't that an abuse of power? I stab at freedom?