BetJamaica Deposit Method?

UTOPIA

EOG Addicted
General Question..

For someone (within USA) who used to deposit exclusively through Neteller, and doesn't want any audit trail (thus avoiding Credit Card deposits), what's the surest way to make a $300 deposit at BetJamaica?

Those Thursday Night Contests and tight Baseball lines are flirting with someone...

:+clueless

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
Re: BetJamaica Deposit Method?

Walgreens
Buy 3 $100 gifttogo prepaid visa for $318 total.

dirty

EOG Master

Guys lets try to keep this stuff off the boards.... Hard enough for the players as is....

I suggest emailing a Mod or CS at the books to find out...

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Guys lets try to keep this stuff off the boards.... Hard enough for the players as is....

I suggest emailing a Mod or CS at the books to find out...

Yeah, cause the Feds don't have email or telephones yet!!!!

dirty

EOG Master

Screw you smartass.... I am just doing as the books ask.... you always have to chime in with some smartass comment dont you...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Screw you smartass.... I am just doing as the books ask.... you always have to chime in with some smartass comment dont you...

i agree dirty im sick of all the threads asking how to deposit just contact the book and ask its really simple to pick up a phone

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

I agree Dirty. It's total stupidity to discuss funding methods on a public forum with the way the offshore world is going on now.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I can admit when I make a mistake...I was wrong, I thought there were only 3 stooges but dirty, BigDaddy, Reno Paul, and Brock make 4. Dirty is good at following orders, "I am just doing as the books ask". What if they asked you to stand on your head while you posted? Would you do that also? It would do just as much good, by the way. I know dirty well enough through this forum to know that he is a complete utter idiot, totally beyond my, or anyone else's, help.
But I don't believe I've ever had any contact with the other three of you, BigDaddy, Reno Paul, or Brock, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and let you think about this some more and try to show why you're sick of all these threads asking how to deposit, BigDaddy. Or how it's total stupidity to discuss funding methods on a public forum with the way the offshore world is going right now, Reno Paul. Or maybe just have an original thought, Brock.

Speaking of original thoughts, here's one...no one in their right mind and in the USA should be depositing money into the offshore internet gambling industry right now! This industry does not deserve your business. It has been 2.5 months now since Neteller and Citadel stopped doing business with the offshore internet gambling industry and US gamblers. What progress has been made in these past 2.5 months? I know there has been some talk of new payment processers (Youteller, Instant Check, Debit Cards, etc), but essentially nothing has happened. You may say it's only been 2,5 months, but there's only 5 months until Football starts again, and if this payment processor problem is not resolved by the time football begins, there this industry is going to die anyway. So hold on to your money for now and wait and see if this offshore internet gambling industry gets its act together and solves this problem. Solving this problem means that they come up with a payment processor that can be talked about in a public forum, and can be posted on their websites, and talked about by customer service representatives both by phone and email. I agree that the Feds read this forum as well as other gambling forums, but just as certainly they read the offshore internet gambling websites and both email and telephone their customer service representatives.

The problem with the offshore internet gambling industry is not that there is too much open discussion of funding mechanisms in public forums like EOG, but rather that there is too little discussion of funding mechanisms, because the offshore internet gambling industry has not established a workable payment processor that can and will stand up to the US Govt!