McCain heckled by CNN reporter

dirty

EOG Master
<tt><tt> Sun Apr 01 2007 13:50:38 ET

**Exclusive**

During a live press conference in Bagdad, Senators McCain and Graham were heckled by CNN reporter Michael Ware. An official at the press conference called Ware?s conduct ?outrageous,? saying, ?here you have two United States Senators in Bagdad giving first-hand reports while Ware is laughing and mocking their comments. I?ve never witnessed such disrespect. This guy is an activist not a reporter.?

Senators McCain and Graham flew into Iraq and drove into Bagdad, making stops at an open market and a joint Iraq/American military security outpost before appearing at the press conference.

This is not the first time Michael Ware has taken issue with Senator McCain?s comments about early progress in Iraq. Last week, after Senator McCain told CNN?s Wolf Blitzer that he needed to catch up on the news coming out of Iraq, Michael Ware responded, saying:

?I don't know what part of Neverland Senator McCain is talking about when he says we can go strolling in Baghdad.?

Michael Ware has also publicly expressed his views on the war last year in an interview with Bill Maher, saying, ?I've been given a front-row ticket to watch this slow-motion train wreck ? I try to stay as drunk for as long as possible while I'm here ? In fact, I'm drinking now.?

Developing...
</tt>
</tt>

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Re: McCain heckled by CNN reporter

At least somebody's telling the truth in/about Baghdad.....LOL.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Every since Benedict McCain since kissing Bush's ass and lying about Iraq its been downhill quickly for McCain

I agree that McCain is mistaken about the safety of Baghdad. However, I like my reporters to show more objectivity than Ware has, if this story is accurate. Though as an American, he probably can no longer restrain the gag reflex caused by what he is witnessing first hand contrasted to what members of the regime are stating. . .

Ah... The Clinton News Network (CNN) is up to showing that it is completely unprofessional. That figures with this bunch.

It is no wonder their ratings are so LLLOOOOWWWWWWW !!!!!

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

I agree that McCain is mistaken about the safety of Baghdad. However, I like my reporters to show more objectivity than Ware has, if this story is accurate. Though as an American, he probably can no longer restrain the gag reflex caused by what he is witnessing first hand contrasted to what members of the regime are stating. . .

Damn fine post. Hats off!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Ah... The Clinton News Network (CNN) is up to showing that it is completely unprofessional. That figures with this bunch.

It is no wonder their ratings are so LLLOOOOWWWWWWW !!!!!
That's because they try to stick to reporting the news fairly and unbiased unlike Fox.....who tries to tailor their message to their audience......like the two hours a day they spend 'reporting' on 'American Idol'!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

FOX NEWS:

go luck at CEO Ailes background!!!

Pure Republican and worked both Reagan and Bush 41 campaigns

About as "Fair and Balanced" as Limbaugh is funny

Interesting that FOX news ratings are huge and everyone else is languishing in the basement. You can critisize them all you want, but the facts are that they dominate all the cable news channels as far as viewership.

Perhaps if CNN became more of a Al Jazeer type of network they could garner more viewers like Traitor DOC.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Interesting that FOX news ratings are huge and everyone else is languishing in the basement. You can critisize them all you want, but the facts are that they dominate all the cable news channels as far as viewership.

Perhaps if CNN became more of a Al Jazeer type of network they could garner more viewers like Traitor DOC.
Who do you think Al-Jazeera's role model is? Hint: It's not CNN!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

P.S. It's not difficult to get the best ratings when you are guaranteed 51% of the voting public!

i believe ware is not an american.

Thanks Roscoe, I appreciate the attention to detail. You are correct. A simple search revealed that he is Australian. I am not familiar with Ware since I don't watch much TV. I stand corrected; it does take the steam out of my post though. . . :+clueless

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

4625: bullshit!!

McCain is a flappin liar and got called on the carpet recently on CNN by an American reporter

McCain has become a National joke!!!
<small></small>

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

He lost all credibility when he let Bush get away with all of the lies in South Carolina thusly making W's ascent to fiefdom leader a reality.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

funny how he is an Aussie ....

The Right loves Aussie like Howard when he ripping Obama a new one for
"cutting and running" from Iraq

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

funny how he is an Aussie ....

The Right loves Aussie like Howard when he ripping Obama a new one for
"cutting and running" from Iraq
Obama or Osama? Oh yeah, I forgot the right and the President need Osama and each other to keep their folly's alive.

seedless

EOG Enthusiast

Any viewer that chooses can turn the channel to a less biased news organization. They choose not too, unfortunately. Party propaganda = "das goot"

When all the major media outlets are owned by mega corporations, you are going to have biased news. That is why there were antitrust laws against huge media conglomerates for so long. Those laws were gutted originally during the Clinton administration. They are being further gutted ever since.

Sometimes pure unadulterated news is not meant to be entertaining. It's more factual based, with less ratings induced hype and gloss.

Americans want to be entertained. I've heard gangsta rappers that justify the vulgarity in their raps, as them reporting ghetto news.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Seedless:

Please stop confusing the SHEEP .... ghees, must you use such big words and phrases?

* conglomerates

* unadulterated

* antitrust laws

seedless

EOG Enthusiast

Obama or Osama? Oh yeah, I forgot the right and the President need Osama and each other to keep their folly's alive.
The Right still thinks Obama is a Muslim .....
As a betting man, this is the major reason that I think Obama is unelectable......His name. There is just no chance that you can sell the name Obama to the American public at this juncture. The way the Dems have campaigned recently in the Presidential elections, the lowest common denominator could kill Obama nationally with his name, IMHO. There is just to much cute wordplay that the GOP will use to chop him up into little pieces.

And Rupert Murdoch is an Aussie.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ware also reports from the LAND OF REALITY and not ficiton bullshit like
McCain ....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Baghdad is now safe! (according to John McCain) <table class="post-message" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="10" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td width="1%">
</td> <td width="99%"> Edited on Sun Apr-01-07 03:05 PM by Swede
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td> <object height="350" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/llP4uTdXBSI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"> </object>
</td><td style="padding-left: 10px;">
YouTube - Baghdad is now safe! (according to John McCain)

</td></tr></tbody></table>
"I can't here you Wolf,there is a helicopter in a gunbattle in the back ground." Michael Ware.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Total Recall

EOG Enthusiast

Manchurian McCain caught spouting the party line for his Communist masters, and a man on the street reporter throws cold water in his face. Wake up Johnny, your in Bagdad, not Trinidad!

Too fast, too furious I am on this level of bullshit to give even a war hero any slack. Mccain just garunteed another thousand soldiers will die before we leave...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

McCain should be ashamed of himself ....

damn the guy spends 6 yrs in a POW camp and his this little of regard
for kids in Iraq?

MCCAIN .. A MAN WHO USED TO BE RESPECTED

Kiss those days bye-bye !!!

dirty

EOG Master

Ware Discussing the Incident

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XSGc5Vkh_1g"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XSGc5Vkh_1g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>