URGENT - The Shrink detained in NY?

Not going to have a whole lot of information at this time, just going off of about a 30 second conversation. General may know more.

Was speaking with Ken this morning about some content issues while he was in the airport catching a flight back home from seeing his mother. While on the phone he mentioned that 3 men were approaching him and I could overhear one of them say his full name and then ask him to hangup the phone.

Ken told me he would call me right back, but it hasn't happened yet. This was a few hours ago, and he's not answering his calls.

Not sure how many of you talk on a regular basis with him, but could someone please chime in if they've heard from him?

Re: URGENT - The Shrink detained in NY?

So far A-rod traded to Angels and now this lets see if they can get us before the day is done..were smarter then they think we are katie

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

So far A-rod traded to angels and now this lets see if they can get us before the day is done..were smarter then they we are katie

yeah, BUT "Are you smarter than a 5th grader"?

Thats the real question...

Happy April Fool's SoS...

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I will share what I can in a short while. I am awaiting another call from our attorneys. This is not good for us obviously.

I know from a good source fed agents dont work on Sunday...Its golf day for them
:bank:

Katie

EOG Master

Katie, they are pulling both your legs, and a couple of other body parts....:LMAO

at least, i THINK they are...:doh1

:LMAO well, i HOPE they are, bucs....
i would hate for that to happen even to that old geezer! :)

Maybe the 3 men were not fed agents maybe they were

Beantownjim
jjgold
mofo

Rumor has it JJ threw his rug at Ken as he was fleeing, Ken slipped on it, and now he is in a trunk somewhere.....

Shrink was detained. However it was in the West Village and the 3 men were singing show tunes. The four of them were last seen at a piano bar singing Liza Minelli songs and drinking white wine spritzers. More to follow.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

The Best guess is because of his close and long-past relationship with an employee who worked for Gary. SHRINK has not been arrested nor charged with any crime.

He also found time to take the Circle Line cruise around Manhattan.

Last edited:

Willy looks like he is having so much fun he forgot to call SOS back:doh1

Wrigley, and I think we know the reason why. He didn't have a pocket for his cell phone.

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

Seriously speaking, is our beloved Shrink in danger of being detained by the Feds? I should hope not.

janus

EOG Dedicated

Shrink was detained. However it was in the West Village and the 3 men were singing show tunes. The four of them were last seen at a piano bar singing Liza Minelli songs and drinking white wine spritzers. More to follow.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

anyone who knows the west or east village can see this happening for sure.

Thank you all for your support during this difficult time, especially Willy...

Without it, I don't know how I could have survived this ordeal...

Happy April Fool's Day!!!!

THE SHRINK

Katie

EOG Master

Thank you all for your support during this difficult time, especially Willy...

Without it, I don't know how I could have survived this ordeal...

Happy April Fool's Day!!!!

THE SHRINK

hmmm...aprils FOOL"S day....another hoilday with you in the name!
what will they come up with next??? :finger004