IN GAME RANT AND RAVE THREAD!!!

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted
Re: IN GAME RANT AND RAVE THREAD!!!

FLA routs em by DD now....OSU needed to be close/or up at the half, this ones ovaaa

it could get ugly, but a bucket a stop and a bucket and the cover is right there...

trust me i be the 1st one to say when this bitch is officially over...

Cannon

Banned

You would have to be insane to bet Ohio St. the second half. I will take the under though. Florida can coast.

dirty

EOG Master

UF is routing and Noah and Horford have done nothing inside offensively...

I am tempted for UF + the points...

munson15

I want winners...

It looks like the better team is already solidly ahead, it shouldn't change much in the 2nd half.

when did 11 points become insurmountable in cbb?

Cmon Cannon, quite the pouting and lets bring this one in...

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE class=bodytext cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=360 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR class=head><TD bgColor=#555555>TEAM STATS</TD><TD width=2 rowSpan=6></TD><TD align=middle width="30%" bgColor=#de3129>OHIO STATE</TD><TD width=2 rowSpan=6></TD><TD align=middle width="30%" bgColor=#2a42ce>FLORIDA</TD></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#ececec><TD align=left>Points</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>40</TD></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD align=left>Field Goals</TD><TD>13-30 (43.3%)</TD><TD>13-27 (48.1%)</TD></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#ececec><TD align=left>Free Throws</TD><TD>1-2 (50.0%)</TD><TD>8-10 (80.0%)</TD></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD align=left>3-pointers</TD><TD>2-12 (16.7%)</TD><TD>6-9 (66.7%)</TD></TR></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#ececec><TD align=left>Personal Fouls</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>7</TD></TR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cannon

Banned

Florida getting FT's and 6-9 on 3 point plays. I wish I had the balls to bang Florida second half.

game not over at all but seems like florida going to make it rain on em with the 3 ball