Wednesday Bases..(11-9, +5.10 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Morning guys......came out ok yesterday, going 3-2, and picking up 3.47 units....hoping for more of same today...i was gonna wait til i got home to post, but there is one early game i like, so i figured i would go ahead and post it, and will add rest of card this afternoon......Marlins are looking strong and With Sanchez on the mound today, could be another rough day for the Nats' bats.....

Florida (-144).........2 units

....more later, good luck today

JeffR

EOG Senior Member
Re: Wednesday Bases..(11-9, +5.10 units, ytd..)

Nats may turn out to be a terrific go-against for the whole year. With a ridiculous 36 million dollar payroll, no pitching, and lots of injuries, these guys may be a gold mine for bettors. Even after the line catches up to how bad they are, they still may get clobbered by the run line!

krh7

EOG Member

good to see the bullpens are f'ing us again like last year. hopefully this does not become a trend with these bums.

:hung

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

yeah, i called from work, to check scores, and it was 6-1 Florida in 5th....i thought how nice it will be to come home to a winner already....as soon as i get in the car and espn radio is on, i hear that Julio blew the save, and the game was tied....thought it was going to extra innings, then i see that they won it in the 9th, with only 1 out.....ugh, i hate these kind of losses..

Superman

EOG Senior Member

terrible loss...Marlins were rolling....the rest of the card up soon?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

added plays for today.....

Atlanta (+121)......2 units

Atlanta -1.5 (+188).....1 unit

Cubs (+115)......2 units

St Louis (+101)......1 unit

Boston -1.5 (+105).....2 units

Oakland (-129)......3 units (fav play)

cincy_

EOG Veteran

Good Luck Bucs ... I hope you cash big this year.

taconite

EOG Addicted

I had Marlins RL, like a dipshit I was counting my $$ up 5 in the 6th, WTF!!! Also had Tigers, never RL on home tms thank God!! 2 horseshit BP`s.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I had Marlins RL, like a dipshit I was counting my $$ up 5 in the 6th, WTF!!! Also had Tigers, never RL on home tms thank God!! 2 horseshit BP`s.

yeah, they were weak today for sure..

Detroit has a good bullpen though, despite their closer, was surprised to see that score get so close...

Good luck this season, it's definitely a marathon sport. I like this card a lot.
Played the last 3 games Cards, A's, BOSOX, with ya.

Nice to see BOSOX up 3-0 off the bat, I'll refrain from scoring updates here the rest of teh night.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Looks like ur gonna cash that Cubs play, Lilly is unhittable

They got to him for a run in 6th...but he has pitched very nicely, i must admit.....better than i had expected from him, in his debut....could be a nice addition to the staff, if Zambrano stays solid, and maybe Prior can come back.....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

need Atlanta to pull this game out....a rally win like that can offset the early blown save.....

krh7

EOG Member

3 nice days in a row bucs. looks like you are picking up where you left off last october during your play-off run. thanks again for the effort. :houra