I've lost about 55 of my last 60 wagers

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Well, maybe not that bad, (Not far away though. LOL ). But it will turn soon and I am ready for the money to come toward me instead of getting away from me. I have not and am not chasing though.

Let's make a little profit today. :houra

One wager at a time.

Happy Easter, EOG!

:dancefool

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated
Re: I've lost about 55 of my last 60 wagers

Start tailing Buffet and Bucs in the baseball room, that should get you started.

shooterman

EOG Veteran

I am on the gambling DL right now. It is not such a bad place. I have been making picks daily of what I wanted to bet. The hole could be a lot deeper...

The General

:finger004 :finger004 :finger004

Mickleson-bogey, too :hung

:smokesmal

mofome

Banned

you've won 5 of your last 60? thats as hot as ive seen you since last august, conitued success. hope you didnt jinx yourself though.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

yes thats many of us have bad streaks!

u bet the over it comes the under!

and sometimes u want to bet the opposite! i like the OVER so badly but

no i am going to take the opposite and bet the under soon u find out

that they had the over easily and won it!

U JUST DOnt really know that u r going to win !

Gambling its 50-50! no matter if itis a favorite or a spraed that u like a lot!

u just dont really know it! yes there are days sometimes that u find a good bet and it winz but that does not happen often!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

General....Santa anita race 8

Try to Fly

play it across the board and get your $$$ back....:cocktail

5-55 isn't a "bad streak", its a sign that you should probably quit for a long while. Unless your plays are all ML dogs if you go -50 units over any period of time its not bad luck, its losing selections.

Of course we all know he probably did something more like 18-42, but that sure would seem like 5 out of 60.

The General

I did win on the Suns to break the streak a little

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Keep it going. I wish I had have been playing San Antonio Spurs
the last fifteen games.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

General....Santa anita race 8

Try to Fly

play it across the board and get your $$$ back....:cocktail

General please please please tell me you are back to even now?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=resultHeader colSpan=4>Santa Anita Park - Race 8 [ Chart ]</TD></TR></TD></TR></TD></TR></TD></TR></TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD class=resultHeader align=middle>#</TD><TD class=resultHeader align=middle>Win</TD><TD class=resultHeader align=middle>Place</TD><TD class=resultHeader align=middle>Show</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class=result>1</TD><TD class=result>$9.80</TD><TD class=result>$4.60</TD><TD class=result>$3.20</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class=result>6</TD><TD class=result>.</TD><TD class=result>$5.00</TD><TD class=result>$4.00</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class=result>3</TD><TD class=result>.</TD><TD class=result>.</TD><TD class=result>$6.40</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=resultHeader colSpan=3>Results: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | ALL </TD><TR><TD class=resultHeader align=middle>Wager-Type</TD><TD class=resultHeader align=middle>Winning Numbers</TD><TD class=resultHeader align=middle>Paid</TD></TR><TR><TD class=result>$2 Exacta</TD><TD class=result>1-6 </TD><TD class=result>$62.40</TD></TR><TR><TD class=result>$2 Trifecta</TD><TD class=result>1-6-3 </TD><TD class=result>$481.00</TD></TR><TR><TD class=result>$1 Trifecta</TD><TD class=result>Box </TD><TD class=result>$240.50</TD></TR><TR><TD class=result>$2 Quad/Superfecta</TD><TD class=result>1-6-3-5 </TD><TD class=result>$1471.60</TD></TR><TR><TD class=result>Quad/Superfecta</TD><TD class=result>Box </TD><TD class=result>$73.58</TD></TR><TR><TD class=result>$2 Double</TD><TD class=result>6/1 </TD><TD class=result>$18.40</TD></TR><TR><TD class=result>$2 Pick-3</TD><TD class=result>8/6/1 3 of 3</TD><TD class=result>$40.80</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The General

2-0 yesterday, one game at a time. Phoenix Suns and the Texas Rangers +1.5. Nice winning streak. :p

:+excited-

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

GENERAL, I love the fact that your still not chasing money. YOUR VERY STRONG MINDED. I, ON THE OTHER HAND WOULD HAD BEEN CHASING THE WIND ,BY NOW:doh1

Well, maybe not that bad, (Not far away though. LOL ). But it will turn soon and I am ready for the money to come toward me instead of getting away from me. I have not and am not chasing though.

Let's make a little profit today. :houra

One wager at a time.

Happy Easter, EOG!

Hope you had a Happy Easter. Now, as far as this awful skid Pete, if we had a POD thread here at EOG, blah blah.......;)

The General

Well, I went on a run and no chasing, but the tide turned to a losing streak again and now for the 1st time in 2007, I have to pay the man. Maybe I can get under settle figure today if I find a good one, but overall not to bad going until almost May before having to pay anything.

I still don't like paying. :(

It's alright General. Churchill Downs will be opening soon and I have confidence you will kick some ass during that meet. And if not, there's always online blackjack!

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Have you ever thought of betting the "other" way? When I interviewed sports gamblers at Gamblers Anonymous trying to find out why they lost and proposed that exact question, almost to a man they told me that they were afraid that they'd go on a winning streak! True story! Just imagine if you bet the other way....you'd be a HERO at 55-5! Think about it!