EOG Sopranos Thread

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member
Not only did I beat up the boss tonight, I finally made my bones. Oh yeah, I also found out my wife used to suck dick under the boardwalk :+textinb3

JuiceBox

EOG Senior Member
Re: EOG Sopranos Thread

I can't believe you beat the boss's ass!!! Great ep. i'm so glad to see it's back.

I can't believe you punched Tony. He did have too much too drink. Nice to see you popped your cherry.

JuiceBox

EOG Senior Member

Yea, i think your gonna get pinched. Dropping the gun was a smart thing to do, but leaving pieces of your shirt behind was a big no no. Tony's really gonna regret gaining his revenge on Bobby this way.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

plus the bullet passed thru the guy and you could hear it clink around as the dryer spun. bobby, go to antigua while you still can!

roach23

Banned

my buddy made a good point and thinks that bobby killed janice's son harpo or whatever his name was. he was french-canadian like the guy bobby shot. remember the episode a few years back when tony kept talking about him at dinner just to piss off janice and get her upset?

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

my buddy made a good point and thinks that bobby killed janice's son harpo or whatever his name was. he was french-canadian like the guy bobby shot. remember the episode a few years back when tony kept talking about him at dinner just to piss off janice and get her upset?

I think that is very unlikely but it would be a very interesting story line and it definetly wouldn't suprise me. I do think bacala definelty gets pinched or whacked!

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Last nights episode had to be one of the stupidest episodes ever and there have been quite a few stupid episodes. Absolutely fuckin' horrible. I wasted an hour of my life watching that shit.

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

I'm hoping for a good show tonight

Episode 80: "Remember When"
This week, with the heat turned up in Jersey, Tony and Paulie head south to cool off. Meanwhile, Junior rekindles some of his old fire in a poker game. Watch Episode 80: "Remember When" this Sunday at 9PM.

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Another sub par episode :(

The show revolves around some bullshit guy Tony whacked 25 years earlier so him and Paulie go to Miami and rendevous with "Beansie" and all of a sudden this guy is talking to Tony like he is his consigliere?

Uncle Junior gets beat up by a former MIT wiz kid?

Nah not buying it!

There are no better story lines? Very disappointed......again!

AND NO BACALA TONIGHT :(

Im still interested to see how Tony gets in trouble with his gambling

the mayweather de la hoya 24/7 is also a good show after entourage

pressitup

EOG Senior Member

The parallels w/The Godfather are evident.
You always drop the gun and just walk out, not run, not casual...just walk out.
Dude gets shot in the restaurant.
Junior sitting out in the garden in his pj's....kind of a reach, but it reminded me of it.
The guy getting shot going to his car.
Obviously "Big *****" sleeps with the fishes...........Luka Bratsie.

I know it's a mob story, but there were a couple of others that I can't remember right now.

Press

dirty

EOG Master

I thought Paulie was a goner....I think tonight will shed some light on what is going to happen

Only a few episodes left, and we get Vito's goth kid shitting in the shower, and Tony gambling like a degenerate. Thumbs down.

"Chasin' It" Good episode. Tony is turning into a really dengenerate gambler. He borrowed 200 large from Hesch and was giving him shit about paying it back. What a piece of shit! Tony was way out of line with Hesch. Kind of weird that Hesch's girlfriend dies mysteriously.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I thought last nite's episode was solid. Christopher capped a movie exec, fell off the wagon, and AJ used Sulfuric Acid on some guy's foot. Plus nobody crapped in the shower.

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Last nights episode by far the best one of the season. Excellent episode all around, Chris & Paulie were great. I always like when violence & humor mixes well. Only 4 episodes left.

I can't believe Chrissy shot Tim Daly. I was absolutely shocked! Why Chrissy? I was hoping Chrissy & Paulie would get into it but Chrissy backed off. I don't think Chrissy's sobriety is going to last much longer. Lots of titties in Sunday's episode.

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Hopefully this week will be good!

This week, an asbestos-disposal impasse raises tensions between Jersey and New York. Meanwhile, Tony has a revelation while Paulie gets upstaged in Episode 83: "Kennedy and Heidi" this Sunday at 9PM.

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

The vegas trip was pretty good but when did Tony start doing drugs?

So far this season, Tony has turned into a degenerate gambler & a recreational drug user.:+clueless

August West

Rambler

The vegas trip was pretty good but when did Tony start doing drugs?

So far this season, Tony has turned into a degenerate gambler & a recreational drug user.:+clueless

You're missing the symbolism. He killed chris b/c of drugs and women (aide, julianna), then goes out to vegas and acts just like chris...fucks his girl and takes drugs.