TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Please comment on this video

what do you want us to say

we all know what this asshole is like

i have "busted him" too many times when i was "across the street"

ANYONE who pays this guy ONE CENT for his picks is a moron

he is GREAT to watch for the comedic effect but NOTHING more

miss the guy who used to parody him - those were a RIOT

for those not familiar with him - do a Google seacrh on him and see what kind of legal hot water this asshole has gotten into

for the record my FAVE stuff of his is when he brings on his son - a horn rimmed bepectacaled kid who wants to be there as much as a killer wants to be on death row and seeing him is a riot

Woody

EOG Veteran

A terrific site ad for NBA $500,000 winners 3-0. Now if I only had the money. :+clueless

Oh, maybe its just for entertainment purposes in the US since it does not advocate breakng state or Federal law. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Do you expect me to say something serious about a piece of tripe? :computer:

Like him or not, the guy is a great salesman. Back in 96 I worked in an Office that wrote his sheet. He is raking in the quid.

Has a football field and baseball diamond on his property.

Gotta love it

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

not anymore, guy took a big step back financially

sorta interesting you would chime in here Ace on this subject

any chance you going to the Blast in Jan - would love to meet ya there and talk about - you know what

roseman

EOG Dedicated

He does have good salesman skills, if your interested in that....

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I just can't but think how this technology can be so badddd. LOL

hmmm...did you think about that might be his kid???? :)

cute kid, shawn...

Could be...but the girl with the back view was a "mutual friend" of Shawn and I. She's helped both Shawn and I out on our "down" days. The kid belongs in his wallet. Besides, the kid looks like he's looking up to Shawn and saying, " why did you lose all of our money gambling daddy?"

Katie

EOG Master

Could be...but the girl with the back view was a "mutual friend" of Shawn and I. She's helped both Shawn and I out on our "down" days. The kid belongs in his wallet. Besides, the kid looks like he's looking up to Shawn and saying, " why did you lose all of our money gambling daddy?"

:LMAO :LMAO

you've been ignoring my thread, dawg...

Actually I'm on a boat right now heading to China and not getting good Internet reception. Seems like the US has shut down Chinese Internet access since they lost the WTO decision. They dont want Internet to be a topic of discussion in their next round with the Chinese. I'm on a special assignment to help the Chinese set up their own "Walk of Fame" in Maco for all of their pirated movie stars.

In fact Katie, they came up with a great idea. Instead of calling it Tinseltown they're going to call it "China Town" just like we have in the US.

Katie

EOG Master

really cool...:cheeleade

you're hijacking this thread..

you could move to katie's thread and tell me what you think of my new avatar...:)

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted

sorta interesting you would chime in here Ace on this subject

any chance you going to the Blast in Jan - would love to meet ya there and talk about - you know what

May be living out there by then.....

Got a lawsuit to pay for.....