ESPN ON Blacks in Baseball

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated
Who gives a FUCK......Damn this African American shit on ESPN all the time get old......Taking 15 minutes of my time wasted on Blacks not playing baseball, they say it's not cool for the brothers........WHO CARES, the baseball attendance is doing fine, black players, black coaches, blah blah blah.....MLB is has NO DOUBT taking the number 2 spot back in PRO sports........We all know that the NFL is KING, thanks to Gambling and Fantasy Football, but who cares, black or white...DAMN........We need more white rappers, hell.....And one more thing, MTV did a special on the TOP 10 rap groups of all time, and the list did not have the Beastie Boys, now the white community should be in a fucking outroar over that......Salt and Pepper and the Fugees make the the list and the beasties dont.......PAAALLLLEASE

Hitdogg

Re: ESPN ON Blacks in Baseball

MORE WHITE RAPPERS?:+clueless

HOW BOUT YOU, ME, MONTANA AND MOFO START A RAP GROUP?:cheers

WE CAN CALL IT ......WHITE BOYZ:+excited-

Tuckman

Uh Poster

U can be the clone of N' Sync, seems u 4 would be the perfect replacement for that group :finger004

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Watched it for about 2 minutes yesterday morning and actually changed the channel.

Everybody knows blacks are the best in sports, what's the big deal?

SOFTBALL DAVE

EOG Enthusiast

Everybody knows blacks are the best in sports, what's the big deal?

THERE ARE MANY GREAT ATHLETES IN MANY DIFFERENT SPORTS THAT COME FROM MANY DIFFERENT CULTURES AND BACKGROUNDS!!! TO SAY THAT ONE PARTICULAR RACE IS THE BEST IS FOOLISH!!!!

THERE ARE MANY GREAT ATHLETES IN MANY DIFFERENT SPORTS THAT COME FROM MANY DIFFERENT CULTURES AND BACKGROUNDS!!! TO SAY THAT ONE PARTICULAR RACE IS THE BEST IS FOOLISH!!!!

I don't think is foolish, is more realistic. Take a look at the biggest sports and analize it. Just because you see my avatar you are concluding I'm black? wrong man the best basketball players are black, and of course there are some really good white players.

SOFTBALL DAVE

EOG Enthusiast

I don't think is foolish, is more realistic. Take a look at the biggest sports and analize it. Just because you see my avatar you are concluding I'm black? wrong man the best basketball players are black, and of course there are some really good white players.

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR AVATAR!!! THE ONLY THING I AM CONCLUDING IS THAT WAS A STUPID COMMENT!! THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR YOUR AVATAR............. JUST MY OPINION ......
AND WE ALL HAVE ONE!!!!!:cheers

It's not a stupid comment, it is more realistic. What's the problem about that? Some black athlete's biotype tend to have advantages over other particular individuals. There's no need to get dramatic here.

the glue

EOG Veteran

They say white men can't jump.We jump Rodney King ....LOLOLOLOL.....:LMAO Black men can't swim....LOLOL...:LMAO

mofome

Banned

could you nitwits post my post from this thread sometime without 8-10 hours of when i originally posted it?

:+clueless
i didnt post it on accident, afterall.

:rolleyes:

mofome

Banned

could you nitwits post my post from this thread sometime without 8-10 hours of when i originally posted it?

i didnt post it on accident, afterall.

:rolleyes:

i guess you wont post what i wrote to AZG?

wtf is with this place.

:cocktail

LuckyLoser

EOG Enthusiast

Who tells you what to think on your favorite channel?.....who owns the channel?....who tells you what to think?....cmon its not that hard.

wideopen21

EOG Addicted

When is ESPN going to have a program about there not being enough whites in basketball anymore?

purplepat

EOG Senior Member

When is ESPN going to have a program about there not being enough whites in basketball anymore?

Excellent point, although the Europeans in the NBA are showing the model for how it's supposed to be done.

How about ESPN discussing why no black people pay to go watch major league baseball games? Or support NASCAR? If it wasn't for Tiger and the Williams sisters, they'd pay zero attention to golf and tennis as well.

mofome

Banned

just b/c he said your comment was foolish, you assume that he thinks you're black?

sharp.