Anyone watch the new Sopranos last night?

My hopes were not high but I thought this one really was a waste. But at least no big dream sequences again. Maybe that will be next week though.

Thoughts?

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran
Re: Anyone watch the new Sopranos last night?

i enjoyed it. Family struggles in the cabin. Bobby made his first kill and prob left his DNA behind. Federal govt making their case against Tony. Brooklyn family thinking about going after the NJ family.

what more did you want?

i enjoyed it. Family struggles in the cabin. Bobby made his first kill and prob left his DNA behind. Federal govt making their case against Tony. Brooklyn family thinking about going after the NJ family.

what more did you want?

I thought the whole setting change up in the Adirondacks was a real waste. Sitting around drinking and bullshitting. Bacala and Janice got way too much airtime, especially considering it was a season premiere. I could see around the middle of the season when you need some filler but they could have done without them this week. Now if Bacala -got- killed instead of killing someone, that would have been better.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

They should whack Janice off this series ASAP!!

Too much face time for this pork chop.

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

vito's hummer on the construction dude was great too

vito's hummer on the construction dude was great too

At the time, that was a good swerve thrown into the series. Obviously all the Vito stuff got pretty out of hand eventually but when it all started was pretty good.

Katie

EOG Master

well, i can see i've been missing quite a bit..:)

JeffR

EOG Senior Member

I thought it was a fine start, with great acting and multiple branches that will blossom in later episodes. Tony's never gonna forget getting sucker punched by Bobby!
And how 'bout the new addtion to Entourage? Is Carla Gugino (Vince's new agent) hot or what!?

I thought it was a fine start, with great acting and multiple branches that will blossom in later episodes. Tony's never gonna forget getting sucker punched by Bobby!
And how 'bout the new addtion to Entourage? Is Carla Gugino (Vince's new agent) hot or what!?

Once The Sopranos is gone, they should just make Entourage an hour and a half every week to fill the slot.

I thought she looked better on the entourange show then this picture

JuiceBox

EOG Senior Member

Decent episode. Way to much Janice and Bobby however. Christopher, Pauly, Silvio, Phill, and the others where pretty much left out of this episode. Kinda strange since theres only 7 left. Entourage was the better episode imo. Vinces new agent is WAY hot on the show, but not hot at all in that picture for some reason.

they should have showed more of AJ's party and less of Tonys B-day party

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

I can't stand her. She must be well connected to someone for being on this show for as long as she has.

cant stand her character or cant stand her acting ability?

cause she makes everyone hater her character cause she is so good at it

dirty

EOG Master

I think Janice is great on the Show...Great actress as well

buddypar4

EOG Enthusiast

Cannot stand Janice and think she gets way too much time. It really makes me wonder sometimes how some of these people get these parts and then keep them for so long doing nothing. An even bigger example is the Lady Lt on Law and Order. She has been on there since the beginning , says about five lines a show and contributes nothing

d ray

EOG Dedicated

they should have showed more of AJ's party and less of Tonys B-day party
Yeah no shit, I saw AJ's girl come down the stairs in a bikini, but they never showed her again, or close up, wtf!

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Yeah no shit, I saw AJ's girl come down the stairs in a bikini, but they never showed her again, or close up, wtf!
yeh, d ray, I was just going to comment on her..............Blanca. I hope she doesn't get whacked........in one respect, anyway. I didn't catch her name on the credits, anyone got any pics?? She could melt me anytime !!

yeh, d ray, I was just going to comment on her..............Blanca. I hope she doesn't get whacked........in one respect, anyway. I didn't catch her name on the credits, anyone got any pics?? She could melt me anytime !!

Name is Dania Ramirez. Offhand, can't find any really great photos out there.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Just watched it and frankly I thought it was ok. I too had low expectations and maybe that was why I was ok with it. The fight was inevitable, too predictable. He should have whacked him while he was taking a leak and that would have made it a great beginning to this final set of shows. Clearly that little fight wont go away...whats he going to say to his crew, oh, Bobby beat me up?

Time to move into some action....and lets see more of AJ's chick naked. :houra

I thought it was pretty funny when Christopher called him and he hung up on him...

Janice is annoying, hopefully she goes away soon.

I didn't know Bobby had it in him. It's good to see him sticking up for himself.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Thanks, load. I searched her name, now that I know it, and just came up with a few myself, but a lot of the sites are sans pics. Geez, I think she's cute/hot. She can nuzzle my noodle anytime !

Thanks, load. I searched her name, now that I know it, and just came up with a few myself, but a lot of the sites are sans pics. Geez, I think she's cute/hot. She can nuzzle my noodle anytime !

Same here, Hitman! :thumbsup