Thought Doc Was Banned?

gofer5

EOG Addicted
Re: Thought Doc Was Banned?

If Doc couldn't post on here, what would you guy's do?... You would get tired of talking about what a great job GW is doing and how stupid the 62% of Americans that don't approve of him are. After awhile, you might even say that a 38% approval rating is a majority. Doc just keeps you real. GW is not doing a good job in the minds of a majority of American's and you will have to live with that!

Blondie

EOG Master

If Doc couldn't post on here, what would you guy's do?... You would get tired of talking about what a great job GW is doing and how stupid the 62% of Americans that don't approve of him are. After awhile, you might even say that a 38% approval rating is a majority. Doc just keeps you real. GW is not doing a good job in the minds of a majority of American's and you will have to live with that!

Who on here has been saying the GW is doing a good or even hreat job. I have yet to read anyone that thinks he is. It appears that Repulicans and Democrats are both agreeing that he is not doing a good job.

The Devil

EOG Master

I NEVER SAID HE WAS DOING A BAD JOB.........ALMOST ALL OPPOSITION AGAINST HIM IS FOR THE WAR...........AND WHILE I DON'T LIKE WARS, I THINK HE IS DOING A GOOD JOB KEEPING AMERICA SAFE FROM TERRORISTS.........

Katie

EOG Master

I NEVER SAID HE WAS DOING A BAD JOB.........ALMOST ALL OPPOSITION AGAINST HIM IS FOR THE WAR...........AND WHILE I DON'T LIKE WARS, I THINK HE IS DOING A GOOD JOB KEEPING AMERICA SAFE FROM TERRORISTS.........

i think you're probably right..

i hate that we're involved in this war but we haven't had anymore catastropic attacks which is something to be very grateful for..

Blondie

EOG Master

I agree that he has donea good job of keeping America safe from terrorists, but at what point do you think it becomes too much?

i hate that we're involved in this war but we haven't had anymore catastropic attacks

good thought, as long as you dismiss the 3300 or so U.S. service men and women killed in Iraq. Don't worry their meaningless death was in no way catasrophic to the families, children and loved ones left behind. On behalf of all veterans i'd like to thank you for demonstrating the mindset that leads to soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines questioning the commitment they chose to make.

Katie

EOG Master

good thought, as long as you dismiss the 3300 or so U.S. service men and women killed in Iraq. Don't worry their meaningless death was in no way catasrophic to the families, children and loved ones left behind. On behalf of all veterans i'd like to thank you for demonstrating the mindset that leads to soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines questioning the commitment they chose to make.

i do not dismiss the lives lost in iraq in anyway, shape or form..
of course, their lives were not meaningless..
please do not put words in my mouth..
i know as well as anyone who has ever lost someone that they love in a war how heartbreaking that is, because i lost someone i loved very much and it devastated me...

Like most Katie you wish to have it both ways, in reality we can't. I know it helps you cope in the world you live in and i'll assume as long as you can get by in this manner i'm wrong to criticize you for that. The fact's seem not to support you view but like many you choose to twist them to fit "your" reality. To honestly sit in front of your computer behind your white picket fence and determine what makes the world a safer place leads me to think you've failed to watch any news in the last few months.

Katie

EOG Master

excuse me teazeman, but please clarify for me what you preceive my views to be??

Katie

EOG Master

you misunderstood what i said..
i did not vote for gw and do not support him..
however, i am very grateful that we have not had anymore attacks such as 9-11 on us soil..WHATEVER the reason for that may be...

Katie

EOG Master

just to clarify..i was saying that devil is probably right that many people may be upset with bush about our going to war....

this does not mean that i personally support him or that i voted for him...

We also have not been attacked by Martians during the last six years. Does the current regime get credit for a job well done for keeping America safe from Martians?

jakenhl

EOG Member

Devil I have heard the argument for Bush on many occasions from my fellow Republicans. That he has done a great job of protecting us from terrorists. Where was he on 9/11? He was the sitting president at the time. That has been this administrations problem from the get go. They accept no responsibility for their actions. Everything is a do over. We have had countless surges in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Iraq</st1:place></st1:country-region> war saying we have learned from our past mistakes. When does the time come when you have to question exactly how many mistakes should be made before you get it right? <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>