TOYS..... TOYS...... TOYS......

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="98%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle bgColor=black>Customer Photos</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0 name=""><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE style="FLOAT: left" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=575 summary="image table" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>Chuck M, Mt. Juliet, TN</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Chuck is a repeat buyer and a customer that always keeps me amused. He put off coming to Chicago to get his BMW R1200CLC until the weather improved. He finally made it in April, and it snowed. He put on almost everything he brought with him and hit the road back to Nashville. He was fighting 50mph winds that day, but told me he loved the ride. See you in Ashville for the BMWRA Rally!​
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

FROM CHICAGO TO NASHVILLE 28 TO 45 DEGREE WEATHER FIGHTING 50 MILE AN HOUR WIND GUSTS.....

NOW THAT'S A GREAT WAY TO SPEND A DAY...:+clueless

EVER WONDER JUST HOW CRAZY WE ALL REALLY ARE?????:smokesmal
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Re: TOYS..... TOYS...... TOYS......

OH YES... THAT'S ME...

A VERY HOT ME... UNTIL I FULLED OUT INTO THE 26 DEGREE WEATHER AND 'SNOW'.........

THEN THAT WAS A VERY COLD ME..........

AND I HAD TO FIGHT 50 MILE AN HOUR WINDS ON 65 SOUTH..... SCARED THE FUCK OUTTA ME..... MADE IT 2.5 HOURS THEN SOMEONE HAD TO GET MY HANDS OFF THE BIKE AND IN A HOTEL ROOM. THE NEXT DAY I DROVE 8 HOURS TO NASHVILLE. STILL COLD BUT THE WIND WAs only 20-30.... ha

NOT THE SMARTEST MAN ON EARTH....:cocktail BUT HAD A BLAST...... ON AWESOME BIKE.... AWESOME...

funny.... if you had good eyes you might see that is a hood on a jacket.... but i understand that you are a very old man so will give you slack.....

you may need to see a doctor about the growth on your eyes....

:LMAO

Sorry Chucky, didn't mean to make fun of your disability.

I have 30 new Harleys in my garage and rode them all at the same time in an Alaskan blizzard at 35 below.

yea.. every now and then just to be cool i will pour some oil under my bike just so it will look like i have a harley...

your big ass could never get on a bike... well... maybe a Fat Boy....
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

hoffa........

why must you be a dick at all times? is it a family issue or is it just you that's the dick? just wondering.

you are a tout????

i have never known a tout. now, i guess i do.

some people are touts... others experts in their field...

happy touting mr. hoffa:+clueless

PVC.... always liked you. funny dude.

LIVE AND LET LIVE. ENJOY LIFE.

I'M IN ST. GEORGE ISLAND FLORIDA AND TAKING MY BOYS FISHING ALL DAY MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY. GOLFING TUESDAY. BEACHING IT THURSDAY, FRIDAY, AND SATURDAY. LOVE IT.

JUST LIVING THE DREAM. HOPE YOU ARE. ALL OF YOU.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

PVC.... always liked you. funny dude.

LIVE AND LET LIVE. ENJOY LIFE.

I'M IN ST. GEORGE ISLAND FLORIDA AND TAKING MY BOYS FISHING ALL DAY MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY. GOLFING TUESDAY. BEACHING IT THURSDAY, FRIDAY, AND SATURDAY. LOVE IT.

JUST LIVING THE DREAM. HOPE YOU ARE. ALL OF YOU.

well, you are living your dream. people always want to quantify things. no need to paint the picture or relate it to anyone else. fulfilling one mans dream is more than most will ever be able to realize. chuck, you come across as a happy person and with that, and that alone, you've got all you need.

enjoy your week, chuck.

thanks.... MO....

YES.. I AM VERY HAPPY.. I LIKE ME WAY TOO MUCH... :+excited-

GO BIG ORANGE:+whipping