Bucsfan67 Monday Bases....(36-20, +37.49 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Good afternoon guys....hope everyone is recovering from the holiday weekend, and getting back at it today.....good luck on your plays, hope they are winning ones.....

Cincy (+103)......2 units *

Cincy -1.5 (+160).....1 unit

Toronto -1.5 (+100).....3 units (fav play) *

Yanks (-128)......2 units

Oak/WhiteSox UNDER 8 (-107)....1 unit

Florida (-116).......2 units *

Florida -1.5 (+180).....1 unit *

* Played at Matchbook, due to much better line available

Re: Bucsfan67 Monday Bases....(36-20, +37.49 units, ytd..)

You're kickin the man's ass right now....nice work!!!

:violent: Thanks Bucs!!

:fireext :fireext Between you and Tony Montana....I'm cleaning up. You boys are on fire!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

lets find some more units here today

I Am Legend

EOG Member

Bucsfan, line went to +133 for Minny just now on bodog, any reason.

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

funny how the forums work. 2 years ago there were posts asking what time you would be posting, last year people were saying you were posting crappy picks. now you have only 2 posters in here and you couldnt be any hotter.

i know you take it all in stride

For the record, I look at his thread daily. I post my own plays, but like to see where we match up and where we differ. I know hes been one of the hottest cappers so I dont mind being on the same side. BOL to you.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

funny how the forums work. 2 years ago there were posts asking what time you would be posting, last year people were saying you were posting crappy picks. now you have only 2 posters in here and you couldnt be any hotter.

i know you take it all in stride

thats just today, TV....thread only been up a couple hours....all other days we have had lots of support, and i have gotten lots of emails from posters privately, with congratulations, questions, etc....

Its all good..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Toronto gets a 4 spot in the second....now if they can hold this lead better than they did last time against TB....:rolleyes:

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

wish the marlins would get these bats going, and get a little insurance..

I Am Legend

EOG Member

Bucfan, can you post your plays for tomorrow soon, won't have be near a computer tomorrow, thax.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

SORRY JUST GOT HOME AND MISSED MOST OF THEM I THINK I WILL TAKE THE NIGHT OFFF GOOD LUCK ALOT OF WINNERS SO FAR

krh7

EOG Member

Bucfan, can you post your plays for tomorrow soon, won't have be near a computer tomorrow, thax.

legend, i'm pretty sure he posts at the same time every day - between about 4 and 5 central time. he has a winning schedule and he stick to it.

by the way, this run is simply amazing!

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Bucs, I have the Reds tonight +1 1/2 -220 not the -1 1/2 +160 that you posted. Did you mean to take AZ for the -1 1/2 +160 ?

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Bucs, I have the Reds tonight +1 1/2 -220 not the -1 1/2 +160 that you posted. Did you mean to take AZ for the -1 1/2 +160 ?

No, he took Cincy -1 1/2 +160, the alternate run line.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Marlins and Yanks both winners. Great job so far, Bucs, keep it up!

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

Marlin's RL's have been real sweet so far huh....nice job man

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

yeah, it was alt runline, i played at betcris..

Jer-z Jock

EOG Enthusiast

Bucs, I'm a newbie around these parts as I just found this site thru a friend....should I say I've been lucky enough to see your post and trail you so far this season and I just wanted to say thanks, real solid plays my friend....
:bank: Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Bucs, I'm a newbie around these parts as I just found this site thru a friend....should I say I've been lucky enough to see your post and trail you so far this season and I just wanted to say thanks, real solid plays my friend....
:bank: Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!

Thank you very much, and Welcome to EoG.....hope u like your stay here...

ensign_lee

EOG Addicted

Thanks Bucsfan! You definitely helped me out today. :) Really appreciate your help.

hell of a run Bucs

Last edited:

krh7

EOG Member

hey bucs, in your two 140+ unit years, what was your winning percentage at the end of the year? right now you are in the mid to upper 60's (outstanding), but i always thought baseball cappers look for about 50% and make a lot of units off dogs. just wondering what the reversion to the mean will be for you as the season goes on. thanks a ton!

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

hey bucs, in your two 140+ unit years, what was your winning percentage at the end of the year? right now you are in the mid to upper 60's (outstanding), but i always thought baseball cappers look for about 50% and make a lot of units off dogs. just wondering what the reversion to the mean will be for you as the season goes on. thanks a ton!

I can't answer for Bucs, but I never aim to hit 50% & hope to hit alot of profit off the dogs. Last year in winning 11 of the last 14 weeks I did hit alot of dogs & several alt. runlines...but I prefer to aim for 60%, not get all caught up in the highest priced fav's, playing them when its most favorable (otherwise you go broke).

Good luck Bucs...yesterday is yesterday...hope this is your 200 unit year, my 201 unit year and the year that we make everyone here a ton of cash.

Keep on rolling.

:bank: 2007...Opening day to the final out....Domination.