Get better dirtman

mofome

Banned
our pal deeds has been sick with a bad stomach flu and strep. hes got a fever and hasnt been able to keep much down. hopefully he gets betta sooooon. we need big deeds around.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Get better dirtman

yeah, he's had the green-apple 2 step for a couple days now.....

yuk...

get better

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

gl with the Ass Piss Dirty

im reading this at my office trying not to make too much noise from the laughter.
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Dont worry D, the 5-10 pounds you lose will be equivalent to throwing a lounge chair off The Titanic.

janus

EOG Dedicated

im reading this at my office trying not to make too much noise from the laughter.
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Dont worry D, the 5-10 pounds you lose will be equivalent to throwing a lounge chair off The Titanic.

:+clueless

did the Titanic have "rAndoM CapiTaLizatiOn syNdroMe" too?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Dirty move your azz down here just a little bit further South to Florida & you probably won't get sick as much as you do in that freakin rainy azz state of Georgia!

You can ditch the Falcons, Bulldogs, and Hawks, & Thrashers & come to Florida where we have some real sports teams..... :+textinb3 lol

Get better man!

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks guys..... Went to the doc today and he has finally got me on some serious Antibiotics... felt like hell since Sunday.... Rough as a damn Cobb.....

Hope to be back full strength soon...

Too all you smartasses in this thread:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004

DIRTY - great to hear youre doing so much better. drink lotsa water too. your friend, IDENTITY.

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

FEEL BETTER DIRTY...I LOVE YOU HONEY...LOL DONT TELL MOFOME THATS MY NEW MAN...LAW DOESNT WANT ME SO I HAVE TO HAVE SOMEONE...LOL But i still love ya lawman...LOL

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

DIRTY HOES...who the hell are you calling a dirty hoe...dirty you better straighten home boy out you know im not a dirty hoe...

Katie

EOG Master

Thanks guys..... Went to the doc today and he has finally got me on some serious Antibiotics... felt like hell since Sunday.... Rough as a damn Cobb.....

Hope to be back full strength soon...

Too all you smartasses in this thread:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004

glad you got some med dirty...

get well soon.