MONTANA MLB PICKS 4/10/07 !!!

MLB PICKS 4/10/07:

3 UNITS:
TIGERS -127
TWINS +140
CARDS +130

2 UNITS:
W SOX +110 A's bat still haven't woken up!! Hopefully it won't be today!
DODGERS -125
BLUE JAYS -138 KC's Greinke is pitching and he is a good young pitcher, but I think the Jays are the pick!

RECORD TO DATE:
[13-9] 3U
[17-5] 2U
[30-14] OVERALL

+ $1,171

Re: MONTANA MLB PICKS 4/10/07 !!!

Thanks Tony......no BoSox on Opening day at Fenway??:+clueless

I saw a funny bumper sticker this morning here in Grand Rapids.....

"IT AIN'T OVER 'TILL THE BIG PAPI SWINGS!"

Definately something you need on your car...if you don't already have it!!!:LMAO I'm on the card today, good luck to us!

Thanks Tony......no BoSox on Opening day at Fenway??:+clueless

I saw a funny bumper sticker this morning here in Grand Rapids.....

"IT AIN'T OVER 'TILL THE BIG PAPI SWINGS!"

Definately something you need on your car...if you don't already have it!!!:LMAO I'm on the card today, good luck to us!

DOUBLE J!! I need that sticker!! -200 on the SOX is way over my head!! MAY'N!!

DOUBLE J!! I need that sticker!! -200 on the SOX is way over my head!! MAY'N!!

Got the RL from Bucsfan (2 unit play) at -105. No way on the ML, you're right about that!

WINNER @ -1.5 / -105!!!!:cheers Good luck tonight buddy...I'm with you on everything! Between you, bucsfan, Micelli's big plays, Smartz 3 unit plays and Wizard's POD...I got a lot of action on the board!! Of course, when you guys go against eachother, I cancel it out!! Let's roll.

:bank:

I usually have more luck picking game on ml and rarely use the rl.

and i couldn't tell you how many runs two teams might score combined. just never had luck with that!

Don't kid yourself....with an avatar like that, and a wife like yours, you have PLENTY of luck, whether you can pick a RL or an over / under!!:LMAO :+excited-

My wife and kids are in CAPE HATTERAS NC tonight and the glue and tychee just asked me to meet them at REDBONES!! our local bar!! WHAT WOULD DOUBLE J DO??:cocktail

My wife and kids are in CAPE HATTERAS NC tonight and the glue and tychee just asked me to meet them at REDBONES!! our local bar!! WHAT WOULD DOUBLE J DO??:cocktail

Without question.......:+drinks-4 :+drinkinggo to Redbones!!! I was at Lake Gaston, NC last May...you familiar with that place?? A buddy of mine has a cottage there (lives in Raleigh).

Without question.......:+drinks-4 :+drinkinggo to Redbones!!! I was at Lake Gaston, NC last

May...you familiar with that place?? A buddy of mine has a cottage there (lives in Raleigh).

AWESOME PLACE!! BEAUTIFUL!! GASTON IS ALSO IN VIRGINIA!:LMAO I LIKE THE OCEAN BETTER, BUT THE LAKE AIN'T TO SHABBY!!

I knew it was a HUGE lake, and stretched into Virginia. Pretty nice area, as we spent a few days there after being in Raleigh for a few as well. Where abouts in Virginia are you at?

Are you on your way to Redbones yet?? You know she's gonna call...so be prepared to get yourself out of it@!!:+whipping

VIRGINIA BEACH AREA!!

NO I THINK I AM GOING TO CHILL AT HOME!! I HAVE A BIG DAY AT WORK TOMORROW!! AND I AM ON THE WAGON FOR NOW!! RESTRICTION!! MAY'N!!

THEY ARE LEAVING AT 9PM TO GO TAKE SOME BP ANYWAY!!

THIS IS TYCHEE AND THE GLUE!! AT REDBONES!! EARLY THIS YEAR!! KRAZY!!

You're missing out on a good time....but it's probably gonna save some skin off your ass!@!! A good idea on your part, considering you're on the wagon. Great photo though!!

I got a big day at work as well...gonna suck. First appointment is at 8:00am, about 45 miles from my home / office!!

THAT DOES SUCK!!:doh1

YEAH THSE GUYS ARE A BLAST!! THE GLUE IS MY BROTHER!! I THINK THE HITDOGG IS UP THERE TOO!! SUCKS!!

Younger brother or older brother??

I guessing he's not on the wagon!!:LMAO :cheers

Tell your younger brother and his boys to start drinking us to some victory....we're struggling in every game right now!! Time to turn the table~!!:houra :houra

damn we are on the same page!!:houra

Yes...we are!! I'm watching it, did you see the error that gave us the lead?? Lucky to say the least...but I'd rather be lucky than good!:cheers It appears you may have seen it too!!!

[2-1] 3u
[1-2] 2u
[3-3] overall!!

Not a great night, but still made a few bucks!!

THE WHITE SOX AND A'S are in a funk!! They can't nit a lick!!

You guys should check out the HITDOGG'S plays!! This is his first year of MLB at EOG, but the DOGG knows baseball and his record shows it!! MAY'N!!!

Lookin' forward to today's card Tony...keep up the winning!!! Thanks for your efforts!

I'm in a little funk, but we haven't gotten killed so far! Let's look for a good day!! hump day!!:+whipping