Bucsfan67 Wednesday Bases...(175-131, +90.58 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Morning guys....there are few early games today, so i'm gonna post early, and be back later.....good luck on your wagers today...

Milwaukee -1.5 (+119).....1 unit *

St Louis (-128).....2 units *

Arizona (-110)......1 unit *

Cincy (-135)......3 units (fav play)

Cincy -1.5 (+151).....1 unit

Oakland (-117).....2 units *

White Sox (+130)......2 units

Baltimore (-131)......2 units *

Baltimore -1.5 (+159).....1 unit *

* matchbook had best trading line

mofome

Banned
Re: Bucsfan67 Wednesday Bases...(175-131, +90.58 units, ytd..)

hope the facs rollllll in today for ya! im on a couple of those myself.

bol buco!

:houra :houra :houra

mofome

Banned

ball is bouncin your way bucs. mil rl took 3 miracles and they all happened. boring game overall, would have been worse if you had lost the rl and i had lost the nats.

bol the rest of the day.

:cheers

Great start to the day, as usual!! Thanks for the plays Bucs...good luck with the card today!!

DJ

:yourock: :+signs8-a :yourock: :+signs8-a :yourock: :+signs8-a :3dbaseball: :3dbaseball: :cheeleade

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Thanks guys....Its looking like a 2-0 start to the day which is nice...now to pull in at least a few of the night games.....

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Good luck Bucs. We are both on Balt,, Cin, and C W Sox

JOH?

EOG Member

Probably don't want to be bombarded with useless stats Bucs but I did want to correct a statement I made yesterday. I said Tuesdays were the bomb for you up to this point, but I gave you bad info. I found when updating last night that I had the records for each day labeled wrong in my program. Best day is actually Monday with Saturday running a close second.

Btw, I have you at 93.58 units YTD. I have details if interested.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Probably don't want to be bombarded with useless stats Bucs but I did want to correct a statement I made yesterday. I said Tuesdays were the bomb for you up to this point, but I gave you bad info. I found when updating last night that I had the records for each day labeled wrong in my program. Best day is actually Monday with Saturday running a close second.

Btw, I have you at 93.58 units YTD. I have details if interested.

Its probably pitching changes....

I remember last week i had a play on Houston, i had played it action when i wagered, but i list everything "listed" here....they changed pitchers and i didnt even realize it til the next day, cuz my wager was paid...but houston had changed pitchers, but still won the game...but i didnt count that as a win here in my record......thats probably where the other one came from as well, early in the year somewhere...

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

last year seems like a distant memory doesnt it Buc? Im happy for ya man:+excited- ....cant keep a good guy down.:thumbsup

nba

and the train keeps a rollin...GL with the late ones!

JOH?

EOG Member

Its probably pitching changes....

I remember last week i had a play on Houston, i had played it action when i wagered, but i list everything "listed" here....they changed pitchers and i didnt even realize it til the next day, cuz my wager was paid...but houston had changed pitchers, but still won the game...but i didnt count that as a win here in my record......thats probably where the other one came from as well, early in the year somewhere...
Only 2 days all year where your YTD units did not agree with mine... On Fri May 4, we were off 1 unit... went back and checked and found a Houston pitching change vs St Louis that day - Williams for Sampson - so that accounts for the difference there. That leaves Sat Apr 21, which happened to be your best day of the year. You graded that day 9-2 (+1400). I had you 9-2 (+1600). Didn't see any pitching changes that day unless I missed something. Think this might be it? If so, give yourself a couple more units. Only other thing is I have you with one less win overall, but who cares. Keep kickin' ass!

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Great to see you doing well, I know it's a long haul BUCS but remember those that stuck with you and believed in you when times were bad!!.....Keep it rolling!!!:+excited-

Anyone else voting for Encarnacion to go to AAA???

bucs

Im not fretting.... I enjoy the game and bet what I can handle to lose or win so its all in fun and games. Lets get them home bud.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

GREAT coaching move in AZ....

Johnson finally gets into some trouble in the 7th, after pitching great, and with a hit batter, and walk, the bases are loaded with no outs.....Coach brings in a right handed reliever, KNOWING that this will be the perfect time to use Howard as a PH.......and instead of being ready for that move, and coming right back with a lefty, he lets him pitch to him, 1 pitch, 4 runs, grand slam......and these guys get the big bucks to manage...i could see that coming a mile away, and he wasnt prepared for it....

Encarnacion boots it again... I with you Bucs on the Zona play.