man this shit is gay

mofome

Banned
Re: man this shit is gay

now two runs score on an error. these games are awesome.

:houra :houra :houra

mofome

Banned

a 3rd bunt hit in the first 2 innings! armas gets one now. bucs, your team is the biggest bunch of ***gots in baseball.

fwiw.

robmpink

EOG Senior Member

not exactly. Needed to get the post count up for a contest. No ghost names or whatever it is the people do.

robmpink

EOG Senior Member

unlike you, i dont post to myself all day long.

also, i like women.

we're different, that cannot be denied.

:cheers

LAst post from me because I see that you are a worthless internet tough guy. If you must know I posted for an hour, at the most. I'm sure you like women, WITH BIG DIKS.:finger004

mofome

Banned

LAst post from me because I see that you are a worthless internet tough guy. If you must know I posted for an hour, at the most. I'm sure you like women, WITH BIG DIKS.:finger004

last post? oh my, what a sad moment. tough? who said anything about being tough? thanks for the assumption, little buddy.

enjoy talking to yourself.

robmpink

EOG Senior Member

:fireext :point: Hey flame, you really are pathetic. Oh, but I'm sure you'll respond about how pathetic I am for posting to me. I needed to get my post count up to enter a contest. Really dumb on my part. Funny thing is your posts are as worthless as they come. I guess when you have no life and just post all day, you run out of things to talk about. At least this gives you something else to talk about. :hung

mofome

Banned

:fireext :point: Hey flame, you really are pathetic. Oh, but I'm sure you'll respond about how pathetic I am for posting to me. I needed to get my post count up to enter a contest. Really dumb on my part. Funny thing is your posts are as worthless as they come. I guess when you have no life and just post all day, you run out of things to talk about. At least this gives you something else to talk about. :hung

:+comfort+

robmpink

EOG Senior Member

:fireext The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire. We don't need no water the the mutha flammer burn! Mofoflame.

mofome

Banned

you're a strong man.

'LAst post from me because I see that you are a worthless internet tough guy'
-robypink

nothing like a man of unbending conviction to tell it like it is.

robmpink

EOG Senior Member

This is in response to your 19,410 worthless post here.:+peeing-5

What do you average about 30 posts a day? Here is your lame comeback. MoFoFlame, " Not as many posts as you had on Sunday". :dancefool :bank: ...that MoFoMe is a closet homo.

mofome

Banned

dont be sad b/c some of us can be in contests and others can not.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

jealousy is a bad thing, tiger.

robmpink

EOG Senior Member

dont be sad b/c some of us can be in contests and others can not.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

jealousy is a bad thing, tiger.

Manfoflame, I'm not sad that some of us could be in contests. You met the 100 post max in the 1st ten minutes after you joined. All worthless garble. When are you coming out of the closet?:fireext Also that image that you use often, it looks like you like jerking people off.

Last edited:

mofome

Banned

Manfoflame, I'm not sad that some of us could be in contests. You met the 100 post max in the 1st ten minutes after you joined. All worthless garble. When are you coming out of the closet?:fireext Also that image that you use often, it looks like you like jerking people off.

you havent read my posts. i know more about every sport than you. thats not an opinion.

later, sport.

robmpink

EOG Senior Member

You know more about every sport than me? Wow, what an accomplishment. You must get mad ass playing NTN sports trivia at the local dump you hang out at. What a nerd. Do you flip baseball cards in your spare time when not posting? Posting here is your life. Godforbid they shut down the forums. You wouldn;t know what to do in the real world. At the very least you'll know more about sports than everyone else. That has to count for something, right?

robmpink

EOG Senior Member

I'm on Manfoflame. He by far has more internet experience as seen in his 19,000 some posts. I'll take the $200 max on MOFO. Since the fix is on and this is my "ghost" name, I think I'll put another $200 on Mofoney using my "real" name. I must really be an exile here or at another forum. Talk about paranoid.

mofome

Banned

paranoid? na, i just made an assumption about a clown posting to himself in the dump all day. you matter zero to me. you've stated that you were done, but then you come back. clearly, you sweat me. its ok, it happens. get over me though. if you can.

robmpink

EOG Senior Member

paranoid? na, i just made an assumption about a clown posting to himself in the dump all day. you matter zero to me. you've stated that you were done, but then you come back. clearly, you sweat me. its ok, it happens. get over me though. if you can.

Since you keep harping about " I came back" this will be my last post regarding the issue since this really is gay, just like you. Obviously your posts are worthless just like your sarcastic post to me posting. It wouldn't suprise me if MoFoMe is your real first name. That is what your dead beat mom named you since she knew she would capitallize on WIC, foodstamps, and a tax deduction (even though she was working as a whore under the table) when she had you with a convict out on parole. MoFoMe, she thought summed it up. More money for the deadbeat crack whore. You had a rough child hood being picked on since you really had no parents, while everyone else did. But hey, you know more than me in sports. Hey what did MoFOME do last Saturday night? He posted 97 times on EOG, watched ESPN News 10 times in a row, jerked off to peter North jerking off himself, talked to his "friend" Marcus, got caught up on the Bassmasters leaderboard, handicapped the jai-lai matches in Miami for Sunday, and closed it out by looking in the mirror and telling himself he knows more about sports than anyone.:finger004

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

Mo, Hoffa you guys got me thinking.........what and how can shit exactly be gay?? :+clueless figured I would google it......first thing that came up:

Uncle Hacheys last girlfriend.......I frickin knew it:doh1

mofome

Banned

sorry robby, i had to put you on block, kid. aside from being stupid, you're annoying. thats simply not a good combination. you have fun here in the dump. dont talk about yourself though, it seems to get you flustered and i dont want you getting in any arguements, ya hear?

mofome

Banned

Mo, Hoffa you guys got me thinking.........what and how can shit exactly be gay?? :+clueless figured I would google it......first thing that came up:

Uncle Hacheys last girlfriend.......I frickin knew it:doh1

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

robmpink

EOG Senior Member

ok, I lied. After reading what I previously wrote and understanding it to be true, I would block the other person as well. The truth is a harsh reality. The dump must be MONo's stomping ground, just like in real life.:LMAO