Bucsfan67 Mother's Day Bases...(193-143, +97.38 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Happy Mother's day guys....Hope u are doing something special for those ladies in your life, they deserve it.....Lets hope the bases treat us just as well today.....Good luck on your wagers today

texas (+108)......1 unit

Cleveland (+101)....2 units *

Milwaukee (+113).....2 units *

Cubs (-102)......3 units (fav play) *

Houston (-132)......2 units

Houston -1.5 (+160)....1 unit

SF/COL UNDER 10 (-105)....2 units

Stl / SD OVER 7.5 (-110).....1 unit

Dodgers -1.5 (+125)..... 2 units

* matchbook had best

Stay Positive

EOG Senior Member
Re: Bucsfan67 Mother's Day Bases...(193-143, +97.38 units, ytd..)

Happy Mothers Day to you Bucs - TY for your selectons and GL :dancefool

Stay Positive :dancefool :dancefool

Lets have another great day....thanks for the plays Bucs. Almost at the century mark before interleague play. Astonishing results...gotta love the $$$$ in the first 6 weeks!! Keep up the great work.

DJ

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Lets have another great day....thanks for the plays Bucs. Almost at the century mark before interleague play. Astonishing results...gotta love the $$$$ in the first 6 weeks!! Keep up the great work.

DJ

Thanks DJ.....yeah, i'm glad things reverted back to form this year.....its been fun.....lets keep it going

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

With all the money you're making us lately Mom should get special treats today. Take her out to dinner guys!

With all the money you're making us lately Mom should get special treats today. Take her out to dinner guys!

....or register your Mom for an account at Matchbook and start having her wager on Bucs plays!! The ultimate gift!:LMAO :LMAO :cheers

The REAL funny thing is....if she knew I've banked $5K since the start of the season following you and others here at EOG, I have no doubt she'd want a piece of the action!:LMAO She's pretty cool for 70 years old.

Johnrl21

EOG Member

I'm hurt Bucs...no play on the Braves today?:doh1

oh well....everyone seems to be on the Pirates bandwagon today....but i'm tellin ya...Lerew pitched like a stud in his first ML start...and the bats are startin to heat up again.

AZDALE

EOG Member

Thank you yesterday! First day on the board and I made a ton of money$$$ from you guys. Keep up the great work. I won 2 ot 3 on my bases but the soccer plays I posted from a x-player had his worst day he has had in over 3 months. I am sure he will rebound but he a had a big favorite lose. Hopefully no one followed the new guy ( I usallly bet against new guys on my old board. lol). But again thank$ and good luck today.

azdale

azdale

Salty looking card Bucs, good luck with them all.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

damn SF cant stop themselves from scoring today...geesh

They have half the team is guys you've never even heard of, and they are scoring at will....looks like the Old Coors Field days for them..

Colorado doing their part for the under, but Giants wouldnt let them get it....

Need houston to hold on in 9th..

Costanza

EOG Enthusiast

once again big thank you for the Favorite play winner Bucs !
really love tailing you on those

really good work, buxy....youre doing very very well....i hope you can keep it up....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

once again big thank you for the Favorite play winner Bucs !
really love tailing you on those

You're welcome.....They have been hitting pretty good this year....

I rarely use my cubbies as the fav team, but liked the matchups today..

Cleveland bullpen gives up 5 runs in the bot of the 9th. What a bad beat!!!!! And all of them with 2 outs.

really good work, buxy....youre doing very very well....i hope you can keep it up....

Question for you Identity.....why does Bucs never respond to you?? You've begged for it, pleaded for it, but no response. Just curious.

TunicaKid

EOG Member

Joe Borowski,Jose Mesa,Armando Benitez, and Antonio Alfonsceca....How are these motherfuckers employed as baseball players

Jose Mesa sucks, I agree....but he plays for the best team in baseball.

AZDALE

EOG Member

Great Day! Thank you very much.

AZDALE

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Question for you Identity.....why does Bucs never respond to you?? You've begged for it, pleaded for it, but no response. Just curious.

please keep this stuff out of my thread....ID is fully aware why i no longer respect her, or ever want to speak to her....

It doesnt need to be hashed out in my PICKS THREAD..

thanks

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Cleveland bullpen gives up 5 runs in the bot of the 9th. What a bad beat!!!!! And all of them with 2 outs.

Yeah, former cub did me in......How u can have a closer with an ERA of 9.00 and feel u are a contender amazes me....every closer is gonna blow one now and then, but to have an era of 9.00, is showing u give up runs quite often...

Had a shot at winning almost 7 units today, instead, went 5-4, and picked up 2.98 units....however, that puts us

Over the CENTURY MARK for the year...:party

please keep this stuff out of my thread....ID is fully aware why i no longer respect her, or ever want to speak to her....

It doesnt need to be hashed out in my PICKS THREAD..

thanks

Sincere apologies......never again. Sorry Bucs...you know I'm here everyday, and will continue to be here everyday. Won't happen again.:hung

:doh1 .....serioulsy don't / didn't know what the problem was, if there is one!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Sincere apologies......never again. Sorry Bucs...you know I'm here everyday, and will continue to be here everyday. Won't happen again.:hung

No problem...i just dont want my thread turning into drama day like it did last year, when people with nothing better to do, try and start shit..

I know you werent doing that...

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

Yeah, former cub did me in......How u can have a closer with an ERA of 9.00 and feel u are a contender amazes me....every closer is gonna blow one now and then, but to have an era of 9.00, is showing u give up runs quite often...

Had a shot at winning almost 7 units today, instead, went 5-4, and picked up 2.98 units....however, that puts us

Over the CENTURY MARK for the year...:party
Wow, you're on pace for 300+ units for the year!

No problem...i just dont want my thread turning into drama day like it did last year, when people with nothing better to do, try and start shit..

I know you werent doing that...

Too busy winning money to start shit!!:cheers :houra Thanks Bucs...after last year, I can understand exactly what you mean!!

Again, my apologies for the mix-up.:doh1