Attention Please: You Be the Judge

buffettgambler

EOG Veteran
It takes a real coward and horrible person to make his living hiding behind a computer and waiting for me to post my plays, taking them, and charging people their hard earned money for them. It was brought to my attention that this is exactly what Players of America has been doing for nearly a month now. You be the judge. If you have ever paid for this coward?s picks or know someone that did, please address the issue. A real man would give his clients their money back because of his thievery. Posted below are my plays and his plays on a given day. All the plays under his name that are in bold were on my card. Please note, he gives out his plays in the afternoon, while I post mine in the morning. This guy will no longer be making money off of me.

4/20
My Plays:
Bal
Stl
SD
SF

Players of America:
Bal
SD
SF

4/21
My Plays:
Atl
SF
White Sox
Bal
Milw
Phi
Sea

Players of America:
Milw
Bal
Phi
Sea

4/22
My Plays:
Atl
Phi
Cubs
Col

POA:
Sea
Cubs
Phi
Atl

4/23
My Plays:
Cubs

POA:
Cubs

4/24
My Plays
Col
LAD
Bos
TB
Cubs
Cin
Det
SD

POA:
Bos
Col
TB
Cin
SD

4/25
My Plays:
Fla
Cubs
Bal
Min
Sea

POA
Fla
Bal
Min
Sea

4/26
My Plays
Pit
LAD
Min
TB
SD
Bal
NYY

POA
NYY
SD
Pit

4/27
My Plays
Fla
White Sox
Pit
Det
Hou
Cubs
Tex
Sea
SD

POA
Pit
Det
Hou
Cubs

4/28
My Plays:
Fla
LAA
Cubs
Tor
Oak
Sea
SD

POA
Tor
Cubs
LAA
Sea
SD

4/29
My Plays:
Pit
White sox
Hou
Tor
Col

POA
SD
Ari

From April 20th to April 29th, Players of America made 32 side plays in baseball that he charged people for. 29 of those 32 plays were posted on my card the morning of him giving out his picks to his clients in the afternoon.

5/1
My Plays:
LAD
Pit
Oak
Cle
Sea

POA
Pit
Oak
Sea
LAD

5/2
My Plays:
Fla
Cubs
LAD
Atl
Cle
Hou
Min

POA
LAD
Cle
Min
Atl
Hou

5/3
My Plays
TB

POA
TB

5/4
My Plays:
Det
Bal
Atl
Pit
Min
NYM
SF

POA
Bal
Atl
Pit
Det
NYM

5/5
My Plays:
SD
Tex
SF
Bal
Pit
TB

POA:
SF
SD
Bal

5/6
My Plays
White Sox

POA
No plays

5/7
My Plays:
SD
Hou
Col
SF

POA
ATL
Cin
SF

5/8
My Plays:
Sea
Pit
Tor
Min
LAA
NYM

POA
Pit
Min
LAA
NYM

5/9
MY Plays:
Fla
Bal
Stl
NYM
Hou
Cle

POA
NYM
Fla
Bal
Hou
Cle

5/10
My Plays
Min
Cubs
Col
Cle
Bal
Tor

POA
Min
Cubs
Cle
Bal

5/11
My Plays
White Sox
Phi
Pit
Tor

POA
Fla
Pit
Phi
Tor

Milw
Ari
Det
KC
Cle

5/12
My Plays
White Sox
LAA
LAD
Bal
Hou
Stl

POA
Milw
LAD
Cle
Fla
Hou
Chiw
Stl
NYY
LAA

Today he had the same plays as well. For the month of May he charged people for 51 side plays. 39 of those plays were on that card hours before he charged people for them.
<!-- / message -->

Archangel8

EOG Veteran
Re: Attention Please: You Be the Judge

thats fucking bullshit...he needs to give people his money back or at least give it to you Buffett...keep up the good work...i love your write ups and follow your plays religiously..thanx for everything

buffettgambler

EOG Veteran

thats fucking bullshit...he needs to give people his money back or at least give it to you Buffett...keep up the good work...i love your write ups and follow your plays religiously..thanx for everything

Thank You.

However, I told myself I would stop posting when it is no longer fun, and the time and inconveniences outweigh the pleasure of helping others. It has become no longer fun.

Schoolboy

EOG Member

Man I can't believe it. No doubt that these are your picks. I would go to all the free sites and let them know about these guys. I love your picks. Keep on posting.

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

i would gladly pay for your picks...you are one of the best baseball cappers i have ever seen

Bud Davis

EOG Member

Buffettgambler, I understand completely your disgust, but I hope you know you have alot of people on this board who appreciate your insight. It is a VERY thin line between collecting and paying in baseball, and I have no doubt your insight is helping alot of people. Hope you reconsider.

If anyone has any ideas on how to put a stop to this, I am all ears.

Bud Davis

AZDALE

EOG Member

Please don't quit posting. I will post in another forum what a theif he is. We will get the word out and he will go under. Don't let this one guy ruin the fun for all that you have given on this board. Even though I have only been here for two days you have already made me money and I need more. I have a lot of bills to pay. Please keep posting and if you have to just post them ten minutes before the games go off. I know this will make things are for others and you but you can't let this guy keep stealing you plays. Do what ever you have to do but don't let your buddies down on the board.

best of luck on what ever you decide.

AZdale

That's horrible, BG. I love reading your write-ups...you're an elite capper, no doubt about it. I'll miss your posts, but totally understand...if it were me, I would do the same thing.

i refuse to give out their information, even if they get one more hit on there site i will puke

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Allcaughtup,
If it is ok with BG, post the correspondence from these guys.......I am sure I am not the only one who wants to hear what they have to say for themselves.

panther

EOG Dedicated

buffett

first of all I would like thank you for your plays

not only have I made money but for the first time in my life you gave me a interest in baseball

this is usually the beginning of the off season for me as I cap football and basketball

in the 7 +years that I have posted my plays on ken's forums I have never made a dime for doing so

I have had reasons to stop posting several times . but helping fellow gamblers has always outweighted the problem

I do hope you decide to keep posting

would love to lean more about your capping insight on bases

also like the money

would once again like to thank you

as always

good luck

panther

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Buff, it has been an honor and please to view your writeups and your selections. i understand you are pissed off and i hope you make the right drcision for yourself. i have made a few bucks from your information and i want to thank you for your hard work and info $$$ Thanks for the cash $$$

Cannon

Banned

Hell where do I sign up I hit a parlay thanks to you. I will be your first customer,

Reignman55

EOG Member

bg, i have been reading your write ups for two years now....i dont exactly tail your picks, but i cant submit my card without having read your thoughts and seeing your intrinsic value of the games...

i would really hope that you would post the picks right before game time atleast...but i totally understand if you just dont want to do all the work it takes anymore...

i cant begin to thank you for all your time and energy, and if there is anything that any of us could do to fix this problem...just let us know..

buffettgambler

EOG Veteran

Thanks everyone for the compliments. They mean a lot. My intentions were not to draw so much attention towards me, rather the situation at hand.

I would like to also nip in the bud the notion of any future selling of my picks or email lists. I have NO desire to do such, and any releasing of plays will be in the same manner in which it has always been. Thanks again, and let this thread die down.

Cannon

Banned

When we used to have a sports service about 15 years ago we were having our picks monitored by the Sports Monitor of Oklahoma City we were on fire and had about 6 scamster touts sending us money and selling our picks to their customers. We found out what was going on but took the $300 each of them were sending to us a month and used that money to help some people who were in need. These poor souls were helped with the money were mostly strippers and hot bar maids. It was money we enjoyed partying on.

I hate these touts but they are searching for winners to give the poor rubes they have found and as long as they win they will have rubes send them $$$$.

Buffett if you win they will find you and give out your plays as theirs.

MissouriTiger

EOG Member

Buffet,

I've only been a member of this forum a few days, and haven't even placed a bet yet. I've read some of your write-ups, and have quickly become aware that you put an enormous amount of time and effort into something which you willingly share with others, asking nothing in return.

I don't know jack about handicapping, but I do know one hell of a guy when I see one. You have something that's worth more than all the money in the world.

Cheers!

Greg

GG33

EOG Member

BG, new to this site, but been playing MLB for over 40 yrs. You`re the BEST I`ve ever seen. The WU`s are terrific!!!!!!

That is pretty shady... But I don't see why you should stop posting your plays. Hell, I look forward to your plays day in & day out. Plus we have interleague play coming up. I hope you don't stop postind because of that one asswhole, there are far more people that need you to post than not.

mannyberrios

EOG Member

Your selections mean alot to me and alot of other people. It is very sad that one person has to ruin it for everybody.You will be missed if you do not post anymore. I only used your selections for about a week and a half, and I want to say thank you.

I'm with these guys, BG. I don't know much of anything about baseball and like MC never cared too much...but with your posts and write ups I have been learning and gaining interest. Not just because I followed your picks and made money, but also for the fan and knowledge base do I thank you for your time and posts and hope that you'll stick around.