OMG, Recognize these faces?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
LOL.....amazing to think all 3 of them were on the same show as kids...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/emWxQF_uAaM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/emWxQF_uAaM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: OMG, Recognize these faces?

You guys gotta forive bucs.
He may have been the founder of TV Freaking Guide since he knows everything there is to know about every TV Show & TV Actor since the televison was invented & assumes everyone else knows as well.........:LMAO

JOKING BUCS!! :p

But he does know his TV!!:cheers

Ok but you are the same way about music. Hache I think you know every singer and song ever made! That impresses me:p !

Of course you impress me just because!

Hache Man

Ok but you are the same way about music. Hache I think you know every singer and song ever made! That impresses me:p !

Of course you impress me just because!

Ha.....Yeah, Andrew ripped me a few days ago for knowing/posting a song by S Club 7 :p

I admitted that I'm not ashamed of the types of music I listen to & although he gave me a hard time, Katie thought it was a "Good Quality" ......

Ha.....Yeah, Andrew ripped me a few days ago for knowing/posting a song by S Club 7 :p

I admitted that I'm not ashamed of the types of music I listen to & although he gave me a hard time, Katie thought it was a "Good Quality" ......

RU kidding me? That is one of many wonderful things about you. :houra I'm mean you turned me onto now one of my favorite Christmas songs by Club 7 "Perfect Christmas"!

You may take some heat but I think its great! But I know my opinion doesn't mean much.

Hache Man

Justin Timberlake
Christina Aguilera
Britney Spears

God, I am so disappointed in myself right now. :(

Man I was thinking that, but wasn't sure.

The one looked like Britney to me but other 2 really didn't look like Justin & Christina.

I've seen some clips & history of the 3 from Mickey Mouse Club but couldn't really tell here........

Man I was thinking that, but wasn't sure.

The one looked like Britney to me but other 2 really didn't look like Justin & Christina.

I've seen some clips & history of the 3 from Mickey Mouse Club but couldn't really tell here........

:doh1 I had the same thought about Britney! That is so wierd.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Christina is the one who has changed the most...

They have several vids on youtube of the show, and songs they did, and it was pretty obvious, even that early, that they were very talented...some of the music numbers, looked more like something u would see on an adult variety show, not the MICKEY MOUSE CLUB.....