HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EOG MOTHERS!!

Katie

EOG Master
Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EOG MOTHERS!!

Yes Happy Mother's Day to Katie and Blondie. I don't know about you but I love being a Mom.

Since my divorce and I am starting to date again I have seriously considered having more children with the person I decide to marry!

happy mother's day, yummy!

andrew748

Banned

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bhcA4Ry65FU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bhcA4Ry65FU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

Yes Happy Mother's Day to Katie and Blondie. I don't know about you but I love being a Mom.

Since my divorce and I am starting to date again I have seriously considered having more children with the person I decide to marry!

WELL a very Happy Mother's day to you yummy!!! I admire you as a single mother!

andrew748

Banned

why the spread of dates?

Mother's Days in various parts of the world

The definition used in this table allows "Womens day" to be treated the same as "Mothers Day".
Mother's Day is celebrated on different days throughout the world. Examining the trends in Google searches for the term "mothers day" shows two major blips, the smaller one on the fourth Sunday in Lent, and the larger one on the second Sunday in May.<sup id="_ref-2" class="reference">[3]</sup>
<table class="wikitable"><tbody><tr> <th>Day</th> <th>Country</th> </tr> <tr> <td>Second Sunday in February</td> <td>Norway</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Shevat 30 (falls anywhere between January 30 and March 1)</td> <td>Israel</td> </tr> <tr> <td>March 3</td> <td>Georgia</td> </tr> <tr> <td>March 8</td> <td>Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Laos, Montenegro, Macedonia, Mongolia*, Romania*, Russia*, Serbia, Ukraine. In Mongolia, Romania, Russia it is observed as International Womens Day, not specifically Mothers day.</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Fourth Sunday in Lent (Mothering Sunday - March 18 in 2007)</td> <td>Ireland, United Kingdom, Nigeria</td> </tr> <tr> <td>March 21 (first day of spring)</td> <td>Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Jordan, Iraq, Kuwait, Sudan, United Arab Emirates, Yemen</td> </tr> <tr> <td>March 25</td> <td>Slovenia</td> </tr> <tr> <td>April 7</td> <td>Armenia</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Baisakh Amavasya (Mata Tirtha Aunsi)</td> <td>Nepal</td> </tr> <tr> <td>First Sunday in May</td> <td>Hungary, Lithuania, Portugal, Spain</td> </tr> <tr> <td>May 8</td> <td>South Korea, Albania (Parents' Day).</td> </tr> <tr> <td>May 10</td> <td>Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Oman</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Second Sunday in May
see: Mother's Day (United States)</td> <td>Anguilla, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cuba, Croatia, Cura?ao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Bulgaria, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Malta, Malaysia, Myanmar, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, St. Lucia, Suriname, Switzerland, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Zimbabwe</td> </tr> <tr> <td>May 26</td> <td>Poland</td> </tr> <tr> <td>May 27</td> <td>Bolivia</td> </tr> <tr> <td>last Sunday in May</td> <td>France (except if it coincides with Pentecost day, in which case Mother's Day will be shifted to the first Sunday of June), Dominican Republic, Haiti, Sweden, Morocco, Mauritius, Algeria.</td> </tr> <tr> <td>May 30</td> <td>Nicaragua</td> </tr> <tr> <td>June 1</td> <td>Mongolia (The Mothers and Childrens Day. Mongolia is the only country that celebrates Mother's day twice a year.)</td> </tr> <tr> <td>August 12</td> <td>Thailand (the birthday of Queen Sirikit Kitiyakara)</td> </tr> <tr> <td>August 15 (Assumption Day)</td> <td>Antwerp (Belgium), Costa Rica</td> </tr> <tr> <td>third Sunday in October</td> <td>Argentina (D?a de la Madre)</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Second Monday in October</td> <td>Malawi</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Last Sunday of November</td> <td>Russia</td> </tr> <tr> <td>December 8</td> <td>Panama</td> </tr> <tr> <td>December 22</td> <td>Indonesia</td> </tr> <tr> <td>20th Jumada al-thani (also called Women's Day)</td></tr></tbody></table>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother's_Day#Mother.27s_Days_in_various_parts_of_the_world

Thanks Katie and Blondie! I never thought I would ever be a single mom but I do have to say it has its ups and downs but I still love being there for my kids no matter what.

Blondie

EOG Master

Thanks Katie and Blondie! I never thought I would ever be a single mom but I do have to say it has its ups and downs but I still love being there for my kids no matter what.
How many do you have?
and....boys or girls or both?

Blondie

EOG Master

I have two wonderful boys. :houra They are so full of enery that they keep me so busy. Which is a good thing!

Ohhh, wow now I REALLY admire you. WOW!

In honor of all your hard work you do each and every day here is a present for you!

http://www.everlastinglove.com/gifts/images/uploads/100roses.gif

The advantages of these roses are you never have to water them, they never wilt, and well they make a great screensaver :LMAO

Ohhh, wow now I REALLY admire you. WOW!

In honor of all your hard work you do each and every day here is a present for you!

The advantages of these roses are you never have to water them, they never wilt, and well they make a great screensaver :LMAO
Thanks Blondie but I didn't get a pic at all. That is the best kind for me because I seem to kill every plant I ever try to keep.

Blondie

EOG Master

Thanks again I can always use a little pick me up!:+excited-

So what about you? How many kids do you have....boys/girls?

I have a seven year old boy, six year old twin girls, and a four year old boy!

I have a seven year old boy, six year old twin girls, and a four year old boy!

OMG! All I have is a 10 yr old and a 4 yr old! How do you do it?

I mean I do want more kids someday if I meet the right guy but man.

Blondie

EOG Master

OMG! All I have is a 10 yr old and a 4 yr old! How do you do it?

I mean I do want more kids someday if I meet the right guy but man.

Fortunately I have a wonderful husband that helps a lot. (ask me the same question at the end of the summer and I might have a different answer though :LMAO )

Fortunately I have a wonderful husband that helps a lot. (ask me the same question at the end of the summer and I might have a different answer though :LMAO )

Yeah I know what you mean. This will be my first summer alone with my boys. I'm a little scared. :(

Blondie

EOG Master

Yeah I know what you mean. This will be my first summer alone with my boys. I'm a little scared. :(

Well a word of advice: buy a separate calendar keep it hidden from the kids and mark off the days of summer.

Seriously, it will go faster than you think. You will be fine, and if you hit the point of breakdown feel free to get my email from one of the mods, as I have probably been there at some point in time!

Well a word of advice: buy a separate calendar keep it hidden from the kids and mark off the days of summer.

Seriously, it will go faster than you think. You will be fine, and if you hit the point of breakdown feel free to get my email from one of the mods, as I have probably been there at some point in time!

Thanks alot Blondie! I will defintely do that. I am sure I will be needing some helpful advice on how not to kill them!:+textinb3

Blondie

EOG Master

I do have to say my 9 hrs at work will be the time of my only sanity! I have to work and I hate that sometimes but oh well.

By August you will either really appreciate the nine hours or you will really regret it......just depends

By August you will either really appreciate the nine hours or you will really regret it......just depends

Yeah that is true! Thanks! I will be getting that email for sure. Thank yo for the offer.

Blondie

EOG Master

Yeah that is true! Thanks! I will be getting that email for sure. Thank yo for the offer.

Not a problem, I have seen a lot in this house. One time three of them took 2 gallons of milk, a bag of flour, a bag of sugar, and several sticks of butter and covered my house with it . Then proceeded to hide my glasses from me. All while I was in the shower!

this was a few years ago, but one of those days you never forget!

OMG! My oldest was trying to get the dogs out of the house one night and used an entire can of industrial strength wasp spray and covered my dinning room. I was 7 months pregnant and my husband has asthma. So I was stuck cleaning everything myself. I couldn't believe it at all. He has also caught some grits on fire in the microwave. It has always been interesting.

I haven't even gotten started on the youngest one.

Blondie

EOG Master

OMG! My oldest was trying to get the dogs out of the house one night and used an entire can of industrial strength wasp spray and covered my dinning room. I was 7 months pregnant and my husband has asthma. So I was stuck cleaning everything myself. I couldn't believe it at all. He has also caught some grits on fire in the microwave. It has always been interesting.

I haven't even gotten started on the youngest one.

hmmm, well my purse has caught on fire from a toaster, my oldest at the same time learned how to use the fire extinguisher ALL over my kitchen, the girls LOST two baby kittens in my bedroom (they did not even have their eyes open yet), our female rabbit suffocated our male rabbit by sitting on him, i tried to bury the lizard while it was still alive (it was shedding its skin and looked dead to me), and my son broike his arm with a jump rope.

These are just the few interesting moments off of the top of my head. I think I will stop here though as you are either bored to tears or laughing so hard you are about to vomit! :cheers

Katie

EOG Master

hmmm, well my purse has caught on fire from a toaster, my oldest at the same time learned how to use the fire extinguisher ALL over my kitchen, the girls LOST two baby kittens in my bedroom (they did not even have their eyes open yet), our female rabbit suffocated our male rabbit by sitting on him, i tried to bury the lizard while it was still alive (it was shedding its skin and looked dead to me), and my son broike his arm with a jump rope.

These are just the few interesting moments off of the top of my head. I think I will stop here though as you are either bored to tears or laughing so hard you are about to vomit! :cheers

you just never have a dull moment, do you, blondie? :LMAO

I am laughing very hard. I am just so glad other kids torture their parents just like mine do. I am happy though cause if not my life would be so boring!

It sounds like we are gonna have some interesting stories to share!

Blondie

EOG Master

you just never have a dull moment, do you, blondie? :LMAO

Not really there is always something going on around here! When the kids are not home then there is the dog issue to deal with........

Katie

EOG Master

Not really there is always something going on around here! When the kids are not home then there is the dog issue to deal with........

you do have some experiences, girlfriend! :LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

I am laughing very hard. I am just so glad other kids torture their parents just like mine do. I am happy though cause if not my life would be so boring!

It sounds like we are gonna have some interesting stories to share!

Most definitely does sounds as though we will have some interesting stories! During the episode when the kids made the mess with the food, I stopped and read the mail (it was either that or I would lose it) at that moment I read a letter from my oldest son's grandmother (whom I had just met a few days before) and she informed me she was glad to see I was stable :LMAO :LMAO . IF ONLY SHE HAD SEEN ME AT THAT MOMENT SHE WOULD NOT HAVE SAID THAT WORD!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently the other women her son had brought to meet her were some well shall we say "interesting" women (and I use the term women loosely)

Blondie

EOG Master

All I have to say is thank God for mother's because I am not sure if all fathers could deal.

I was thinking thank God for mother's since that is someone to ship them to when there are no nerves left!

you got that right!

but then there are some good father's also..

Yes I know that is why I said "some" fathers. I have a wonderful father ans wouldn't trade him for the world. I was adopted but he treats me like I am no different then his biologicial kids.