Golden St.-Utah in game rant.

barman

EOG Member
Re: Golden St.-Utah in game rant.

just heard it and was thinking same thing. Globetrotters....LOL

Cannon

Banned

got the 2-0 on the first half. taking the Utah and under second half.

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

Utah +5.5 and UNDER 110 is what I have right now...I wonder if I can get +6 and 110.5

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

GS getting all of the calls right now...Boozer said before the half it's going to be about Defense in the 2nd Half...WHY DO THEY LEAVE THE WARRIORS WIDE OPEN FOR 3?????????

cause Utah is one of the worst defensive teams on the road in the league! plain and simple

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

Doubled up my original plays of Utah +7 and UNDER 219...

got +5.5 and under 110.5

Hopefully it's a defensive 2nd half..

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

WTF REFS!!!!! Just cause GS cries after every call doesnt mean u blow hte whistele!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannon

Banned

Gordon Giricek of Utah has a ton bet on GS what a clown. That guy sucks.

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

That was over the back on GS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

Yeah I was thinking of posting about that...Jazz player had perfect position and Beidrens attacks him from the back then Kirilenko gets the foul...frustrating

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Surprise Surprise....Another gimme' foul on Utah...How do these GS players complain when they get all these calls!?!??!?!?!?

munson15

I want winners...

Looking good on both counts, guys. GL! I want the Jazz outright.

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

Fisher always clutch....still remember when he hit that shot against the Spurs with .4 seconds left...the man is amazing! hopefully not a huge foul fest to make the 2nd half go over..

munson15

I want winners...

Fisher always clutch....still remember when he hit that shot against the Spurs with .4 seconds left...the man is amazing! hopefully not a huge foul fest to make the 2nd half go over..
Gonna be tough. Bound to be lots of 3 pointers from GS, and lots of FT's for Utah. GL on that under!:cheers