Is it time to bring home the troops?

Please answer yes or no and do not leave a comment otherwise.

I don't want to know your opinion on why or hear your political stance.

I just want to hear yes or no.

Please update the YES vs. NO count as you vote.

I vote YES.

Yes -1
No -0

jay28

EOG Dedicated
Re: Is it time to bring home the troops?

There is about 300,000 American Iraqis. Leave it to American Iraqis to decide.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Iraqi American National Network

The Iraqi-American National Network (IANN) is a project sponsored by the Free Iraq Foundation. The main aim of the IANN is to support, nurture and build the capacity of emerging Iraqi communities across the US. It aims to connect these rising organizations with each other and with senior, more established Iraqi organizations. The concept of the network has grown out of three years of strategic planning initiated by the Foundation?s Iraqi Community Organizations Program (ICOP), and has implemented ideas from other organizational models.

An estimated 40,000 Iraqi refugees have arrived in the United States since 1992 as a result of ongoing wars and political repression in their own country. The first wave of Iraqi refugees consisted primarily of single men who came through refugee camps in Saudi Arabia from 1992 to 1996. From 1996 to 1998, a second wave of refugees, mainly Kurdish families, immigrated from Northern Iraq.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

yes

Here's an idea anyone who answers no has 2 weeks to get his things in order. A 30 day refresher course and he can be in beautiful Iraq in 6 weeks.