fuckin assholes in this forum!!!

ThaFiahMan

EOG Enthusiast
Re: fuckin assholes in this forum!!!

wow you finally formed a sentence that actually makes sense.

Too bad it had to be about a cock in ass scenario for you to get it right

:bank:

Can remember that your fucking ass played my picks during regular season.

...ungrateful motherfuckers. Can?t tell how much I hate them.

typical american dumbass idiots!

Cannon

Banned

This site sucks I win big in every sport and I have to put up with shit all the time on this site from these losers. FUCK YOU LOSERS NO FOOTBALL WINNERS FROM ME SCREW YOU GUYS. I DON'T HAVE TO SHARE MY WINNERS WITH ANYONE BUT DIRTY AND MOFOME.

Cannon

Banned

FUCK THAT LOSER CHUCK LUCK AS WELL!!! WHY DON'T YOU GUYS JUST BET HIS PLAYS FROM NOW ON. HEY GENERAL YOU @@@@@ PUT ME ON POST REVIEW STARTING NOW I MAY NOT WANT TO POST ON YOUR BULL SHIT SITE WITH MY WINNERS IT IS A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!:LMAO :LMAO FUCK IT SMOOTH LET THEM FLIP COINS!!!

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

what's going on anyways..you both are good cappers..what gives? for this emotional outbreak?...if i may ask

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

gotta love internet tough guys..........talk all this shit online but they are probably afraid of the little lady in charge of there local bakery......:rolleyes:

I always miss the good shit still the best forum to post plays on imo but Dirty is getting out of control with these post reviews and bannings

dirty

EOG Master

I always miss the good shit still the best forum to post plays on imo but Dirty is getting out of control with these post reviews and bannings

:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

mofome

Banned

dirty moved my thread yesterday for no reason. most helpful, gambling related, thread of the day on eog and he moved it to the dump.

:+crying-5

Cannon

Banned

i never bet other peoples plays, but i will give yours a try in the beaver world.

:cheers

MOMAN you have been betting my winners for years.

Can remember that your fucking ass played my picks during regular season.

...ungrateful motherfuckers. Can?t tell how much I hate them.

typical american dumbass idiots!

Typical American dumbass idiots??:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless