team you hate the most in any sport?

royboy

EOG Dedicated
Re: team you hate the most in any sport?

Texas Longhorn's (football), Patriots, and Spurs... in that order:+whipping

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

By far.......................

:ftyankees :ftyankees :ftyankees :ftyankees :ftyankees :ftyankees

The Oklahoma Sooners.

Because 99% of their fans have never stepped foot on the campus, probably haven't even SEEN an ou football game in person, contribute absolutely NOTHING to the program, yet feel the need to use the sport to justify their own personal worth.

Most of them are mullet having, tooth missing white trash but by God the Sooners were national Champions 7 times! What does it matter if they were only alive for two of them or that they've been put on probation after EVERY ONE except the 2000 one, and wait what's happening next month? Yep...probation!

And they aren't University of Oklahoma fans. They aren't OU basketball fans. They aren't ou baseball fans. They are just OU FOOTBALL FANS.

They make me literally sick to my stomach. And I'm related to two of the best stereotypical examples there are.

I genuinely feel sorry for the 1% of ou fans, those who went to school there, or are genuine, legitmate ou fans that buy tickets, go to games, donate to the school, etc. They get a bad name because of all the redneck idiots that run their mouths because they're too stupid to know any better.

I could go on, but it would get ugly, and I'd surely offend a lot of people :)

shortbus - i don't get it. you hate these people because they are redneck and like football? what's wrong with that, sir? not all football fans are educated!!! i didn't know you needed to attend a university in order to love it??? o.u. fans should be lucky the "rednecks" buy tickets to the games!!!

You're missing the point.

When some toothless mullet head gets in my face to tell me how his team dominates my team or whatever it might be and acts like he's done something to contribute to said success, I have a problem with that.

Be a fan, fine. Don't get your personal worth from a football team.

Those people aren't ou fans, they're ou football fans.

They are just as quick to turn on their own and boo their players off the field as they are to root for them.

I had a girl at a bar once (wearing ou pajamas if you can believe it) come up to me and get in my face because I was wearing an ou hat. She was giving me all kinds of shit right in my face.

I asked her, "name ou's starting tailback." She said, "Jason White". Uh, no lady, he plays quarterback, and that was last year. I then said, "name ONE OU FOOTBALL PLAYER". She couldn't do it. I told her to get the fuck out of my face.

That is the typical ou fan. The use ou football to feel better about themselves.

ANYONE can root for a winning football team any time. I don't need to hear how great ou football is from some idiot just because they spent 5 dollars on a T shirt at a convenience store. Are they going to shut the fuck up if I go to the store and put on the same T Shirt?

I'm not saying you have to go to school there to be a fan. I AM SAYING that if you didn't, and don't contribute anything to their success in the way of tickets, donations, ANYTHING, then don't take credit for something they've done.

Don't get in my face and act like you're superior to me because you root for a team that beat my team, because anyone can do that.

That's what these fucking mindless idiots here do. Living in Oklahoma amongst the bandwagon white trash sooner fans is like a freaking nightmare. They're literally all idiots. The ones who aren't, you don't hear about them because they are like most fans, respectful, intilligent, etc. However they have the idiots to make a name for them because they cheated enough over the last 3 decades to create a zombie following.

Maybe you'd just have to live here to experience it. I know Alabama, LSU and some other schools in the south have similar white trash idiot fan problems, but I don't live in Alabama or Louisiana.

o.u. fans should be lucky the "rednecks" buy tickets to the games!!!

Those idiots don't buy tickets. Did you even read my post?

Most of the ones who buy tickets aren't the ones I'm talking about.

Though there are plenty of idiots inside the stadium too, but I won't go there. Let's just say I've seen a really old lady get pushed down the stairs in Norman because she was wearing orange. That sums that up pretty quickly.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Denver Broncos

as a 30-year fan of the Broncos this tells me you are probably a fan of the team I HATE

M.F.'s (Raiders)

also hate the Cowbys (and Sis is a fan) - mostly for their arrogant fans who must be from NYC because they think the world reveolves around them. you have no clue how much i HATED (i think this is his name) "Cowboy Ray" - that black guy in the laste 70s/early 80s who would dress like a Cowboy and always be shown - i HATED HIM

Hate

Notre Dame

see Cowboys

and

Mighty/Anaheim Ducks: worked for them in Year 1 - then they let me go from the gameday stats crew - if not i might still be working for them and only 4 wins away from getting a Stanley Cup ring on my finger

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I don't hate em' but I root against Joe Gibbs #20 NASCAR team a lot. (Unless I have a wager on them. ;) )

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Maybe you'd just have to live here to experience it. I know Alabama, LSU and some other schools in the south have similar white trash idiot fan problems, but I don't live in Alabama or Louisiana.

White trash idiot fan from the south= CLEMSON!!!

:smokesmal :smokesmal :smokesmal :smokesmal :smokesmal :smokesmal :smokesmal

Always in your face reminding you of their one championship from 1981. And you just KNOW they did not go to Clemson.

1) New York Yankees
2) Detroit Red Wings
3) Notre Dame
4) Dallas Cowboys

waco

EOG Dedicated

yanks (Gerorge tries to buy series every year but it does't work)

duke (they get every call at home)

Penn State ( quit playing rival Pitt because joe wanted 2 out 3 home games)

Clev ( just a big mistake by the lake)

pro baskeball - do they still play this game and does anybody really watch the first 3 quarters

royboy

EOG Dedicated

The Oklahoma Sooners.

Because 99% of their fans have never stepped foot on the campus, probably haven't even SEEN an ou football game in person, contribute absolutely NOTHING to the program, yet feel the need to use the sport to justify their own personal worth.

Most of them are mullet having, tooth missing white trash but by God the Sooners were national Champions 7 times! What does it matter if they were only alive for two of them or that they've been put on probation after EVERY ONE except the 2000 one, and wait what's happening next month? Yep...probation!

And they aren't University of Oklahoma fans. They aren't OU basketball fans. They aren't ou baseball fans. They are just OU FOOTBALL FANS.

They make me literally sick to my stomach. And I'm related to two of the best stereotypical examples there are.

I genuinely feel sorry for the 1% of ou fans, those who went to school there, or are genuine, legitmate ou fans that buy tickets, go to games, donate to the school, etc. They get a bad name because of all the redneck idiots that run their mouths because they're too stupid to know any better.

I could go on, but it would get ugly, and I'd surely offend a lot of people :)

This coming from an aggie fan...:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :whatever:

Yeah I can't believe I left ok state off my list, they're right behind the shorthorns...

btw There are several OSU fans that I consider friends, but I also know many Cowboy fans who are exactly as you described 99% of Sooner fans. I know what you're saying, but it goes both ways.

Raiders. I'm loving these days, the Raiders seemingly doing the dumbest things I can ever recall. Hiring a guy running a B&B to run the offense and then seeing about the most pathetic offensive effort in the first game last year was priceless!

Close second is the Lakers. I can just feel this team about to implode, its going to be a beautiful thing. Even more enjoyable is watching how Lakers so-called fans vanish into thin air if they don't make the playoffs. At least Raider fans still show up when the team sucks, if the Lakers went 20-62 Staples would be a ghost town with about 3,000 actual bodies in seats.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Patriots
Jets
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Lakers
Knicks
Yankees
Carolina Hurricanes - May their owner get Cancer and die a slow painful death

d ray

EOG Dedicated

1. Notre Dame
2. Green Bay Packers (will move ahead of ND when Favre retires)

Texas Rangers... Because Robby Tejeda and Ron Washington cost me a small fortune the other day... :doh1