Who is chasing?

Jack

EOG Member
Re: Who is chasing?

I had pitt for every game in the stl series and we all know what happened there. So tonight I decided to go with cin, and we all know what happened here...:hung

Jack

EOG Member

pitt isn't exactly hitting much either, except for the freaky 9th inning tonight.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Cannon check out my last 2 weeks using my EOG superstar 11 consensus
may 12- +29 units
may 13- 0
may 14- -51 1/2 units
may 15- - 11 1/2 nits
may 16- + 5 1/2 units
may 17 - no play
may 18- + 7 units
may 19- + 23 units
may 20 - - 33 units
may 21 - + 40 units
may 22- - 28 units
may 23 - - 11 1/2 units
may 24 - + 29 units
may 25 - - 17 1/2 units ( half unit plays )

Still up +525 units for the season. Cannon, Have you ever seen results like this in your life ? m up down up down !!! May 4th I won +83 units then the next day, I lost -11 units $$$

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Hey Herc if you were playing those billion + units of yours for anything significant you'd be living in the bahamas and not posting here at EOG.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I did double my unit on the Yankees Sunday night. I know better than to wager $10 on any game, but it happens. :+waving-5

Cannon check out my last 2 weeks using my EOG superstar 11 consensus
may 12- +29 units
may 13- 0
may 14- -51 1/2 units
may 15- - 11 1/2 nits
may 16- + 5 1/2 units
may 17 - no play
may 18- + 7 units
may 19- + 23 units
may 20 - - 33 units
may 21 - + 40 units
may 22- - 28 units
may 23 - - 11 1/2 units
may 24 - + 29 units
may 25 - - 17 1/2 units ( half unit plays )

Still up +525 units for the season. Cannon, Have you ever seen results like this in your life ? m up down up down !!! May 4th I won +83 units then the next day, I lost -11 units $$$

Hey Herc....why dont you start your own thread with your superstar concensus? Whats the worst thing that could happen? I always rad about your kick ass nights the day after, and i wish i could have been aboard...i'm sure i'm not alone on this...HOOK US UP!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Its all in black and white on the baseball threads. I have listed a million times on here who I use on EOG, so do it yourself. My only point to cannon was how up and down it is right now.
I play each unit for 100, so go cry to someone else $$$.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Hey idiot, guys like you live in their mothers basement and take out all their hate and anger on successfull people, as they hide behind a keyboard posting garbage on the internet !!!

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

My mom just brought me a pizza and beer. She wanted me to ask you if you are so successfull, up 52K on 100's, why don't you step up the amount of your plays....you could really be a legend.

Rock on partner

Hercules

EOG Addicted

I keep my action low and use alot of offices to stay under the radar. I do this for a living and have a few people that help me with it, MOM $$$

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

PS - lets not confuse doing "this for a living"...Russ Culver, Dave Cokin, Alf Musketa, and on and on do this for a living. I would not confuse you joining a forum, riding "systems" of other people as doing this for a living. The only difference between you and me is 52K and counting and that I live with my mother. Lets not disrespect the guys that actually do this for a living.

That said, I enjoyed the banter. Always good to bust some balls now and then. You have yourself a nice holiday weekend.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

For a living means, making money period, not fucking people over like those other assholes you mentioned !!! I dont tout, just make bigtime bucks and do it with other information, not just EOG. But, thanks to Cannon and EOG !!!

Its all in black and white on the baseball threads. I have listed a million times on here who I use on EOG, so do it yourself. My only point to cannon was how up and down it is right now.
I play each unit for 100, so go cry to someone else $$$.

Who's crying?

EOG has made me some dough too...no 52k or anything, but some nice coin...If you were to post your plays in the evening before the games go off, everybody would be kissing your ass. Prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you actually do bet the games that you rave about the day after, the EOG Concensus is a great system...post the plays and we can all roll around in the dough$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

I certainly wouldn't classify Culver, Cokin, and Musketa tout's, but you call them how you see them. I respect all 3 big time among others. I can
ass-ure you all three have forgotten more about lines making, handicapping, money manegement, etc than you or I will ever know regardless of what you think you know.

I am quite positive neither is up 500+ units this year or any other year so you may have that on them.

Cannon

Banned

If you think Dave Cokin makes a living betting you are an idiot. That scamster can't pick his ass. I have made myself 52K this year!!!!!!!!

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Like I said before, I have posted who I have played many times on the many threads on this EOG baseball board. On May 12th, I was up +579 units but now am up +525 units for the season. I have decreased my units to 1/2 units but still at the 100 per unit price. Alot of the guys I have used arent posting everyday now and some have disappeared. Here are the cappers again
Dubpoet
Cannon
Dirty
Bailey
Firehorn
Dsethi
Bucs
Wizard
Chicago
Montana
Buffett- he is gone now
Madd
Smartz
Rocky- he posted bad numbers
baseball guru- he is gone now.
I take all the picks and measure them against each other then bet the games. Do it yourself, but remember I am on a -50 unit slide.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

I am what I am. I personally think your balls would shrink up if you played any sizable games, which I don't understand why you don't. You guys claim to make 52K on small bets, what's the problem....lay it out there and retire early. I mean your "systems" are guaranteed locks what do you have to lose. Let that 52K ride big time boys, you'll be retired by the time you hit 30. I just assume you are under 30, which I may be incorrect.

My opinion, and it is just my opinion from mom's basement is it is easy to make some 200 or 300 play but you start changing your mind when you play for real money like the big boys (and no that ain't me, just an expression).

I'd like to see you guys play a flat dime per unit...and then those 7 or 8 unit plays are 7-8K. Would those same plays be so easy to pull the trigger on??

I wish you guys all the best, I just get a kick out of it myself. Again, just my idiot opinion which I am entitled to. And if either of you, or anyone else doesn't like it, (save my comment for dump reasons) life must go on.

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

I am chasing the Reds for the last time today (after only one loss yesterday)...bastards better pull through...

Cannon

Banned

Hell I will chase the Reds with you Archangel8. Be ready to chase again tomorrow.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Hey Herc, pop that tank top, flex those pipes, count those units and pile on partner. It certainly doesn't matter what I think that's for sure. I personally think you're a dork myself, no offense intended, just a word. I am certainly old enough to enjoy some fun ribbing, disagree, agree, whatever. It's all good big man. Now it could be that I am not making squat and my judgement is clouded by the beers I normally have on a beautiful Sat afternoon. Either way, you don't pay my mom's rent, I don't pay your mortgage on your huge estate, and we don't cover each others bets so who gives a fuck what each of us think right. I already said you're a dork, you definitely think I am a fuckhead along with Cannon...I think we can both still take in some H2O and continue on with our EOG experience.

I'll be here when you hit 5000 units and rooting for you all the way,

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

no Cannon...they win today with ease and that's gonna be the end of it...by the way thanx for the WNBA plays...and yes I even followed your arena football for a few hundred a pop just for kicks...LOL

Cannon

Banned

Well that CONN really sucked in WNBA I was 18-6 guess mI was due to miss one. Hope this information makes us a few $$ in Arena today.

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

don't sweat it..still a very profitable season...good luck to us with the arena today (KC is already at 21 pts with 6 min left in the 1st)

ace rothstein

EOG Member

hmm if ur up 525 units..u must bet 50 units a game?....

If baseball season started April 1st....there has been 56 days so far....that means on average you have made $937 per day... ..if you bet $100 a game that is.....that must be nice to go undefeated everyday for almost 2 months

Hercules

EOG Addicted

All you fuckheads that are trying to put me down all you are doing is showing your desrespect to the great cappers on the EOG board. Those of you who can read, go back and look at the threads of all the cappers I have used and add everything up. Its all in black and white, read $$$ I have put together something really good from the hard working cappers on this board. Your short comings are obvious so move on and slam elsewhere. This thread is for winners $$$

ace rothstein

EOG Member

how much do u actually bet per game.. $100 per unit seems kinda ridiculous..u would need be betting $500min ..most likey 1k to be up 50k...even with a hot capper consensus

looking at some stats...buffetgambler hit almost 60% for april 102-69 and it was bearly 32 units ...so if 1k a game thats 32k profit for a month...so if ur betting anything less than 1k a game..like betting $100-300 per game ..just doesnt sound very logical what you are stating. also not to mention when you gotta get the consensus for all players u will ultimately get a worser line ..so it makes it even that much harder

Cannon

Banned

I bet $300 a unit in NCAA baskets and NBA. Check my record you got any questions let me know.

ace rothstein

EOG Member

no, im not directing this at you Cannon..you post your plays.....this is for hercules and his miracle claims

post ur plays that you bet ...dont know why you are blowing smoke for...first time im betting baseball and following...here I'll go first hercules..this is yesterdays plays I bet..your turn......

Sports Wager Ticket #27792301
LOSE
STRAIGHT BET
ONLINE/-1 Betting 535.00 To Win 500.00
05/25/2007[922] ORIOLES -107 ( ACTION )- MLBLOSE
WIN/LOSS:-535.00
Sports Wager Ticket #27792332
WIN
STRAIGHT BET
ONLINE/-1 Betting 720.00 To Win 500.00
05/25/2007[901] METS -144 ( ACTION )- MLBWIN
WIN/LOSS:500.00
Sports Wager Ticket #27792120
LOSE
STRAIGHT BET
ONLINE/-1 Betting 250.00 To Win 312.50
05/25/2007[904] BRAVES -1?+125 ( J MOYER-L / T HUDSON-R )- MLBLOSE
WIN/LOSS:-250.00
Sports Wager Ticket #27788376
LOSE
STRAIGHT BET
ONLINE/-1 Betting 500.00 To Win 575.00
05/25/2007[909] ASTROS +115 ( ACTION )- MLBLOSE
WIN/LOSS:-500.00
Sports Wager Ticket #27792298
WIN
STRAIGHT BET
ONLINE/-1 Betting 690.00 To Win 500.00
05/25/2007[912] PADRES -138 ( ACTION )- MLBWIN
WIN/LOSS:500.00
Sports Wager Ticket #27792299
LOSE
STRAIGHT BET
ONLINE/-1 Betting 516.00 To Win 300.00
05/25/2007[914] GIANTS -172 ( ACTION )- MLBLOSE
WIN/LOSS:-516.00
Sports Wager Ticket #27792300
WIN
STRAIGHT BET
ONLINE/-1 Betting 645.00 To Win 500.00
05/25/2007[916] DODGERS -129 ( ACTION )- MLBWIN

And if you think the reason I am posting this out of jeaoulsy or something, I bet more on nba/college bball...+525 units is just unrealistic...especially if u have $100 per unit zie..u might as well have unit size= $500... and avg bet 2 -3 units per game that would make it more plausible

Sports Wager Ticket #24770725
WIN
STRAIGHT BET
ONLINE/-1 Betting 5500.00 To Win 5000.00
02/21/2007[588] MISSISSIPPI ST -6-110- CBBWIN
Sports Wager Ticket #24777351
LOSE
STRAIGHT BET
ONLINE/-1 Betting 2200.00 To Win 2000.00
02/21/2007[606] OKLAHOMA STATE +5-110- CBBLOSE
WIN/LOSS:-2200.00
Sports Wager Ticket #24772859
LOSE
STRAIGHT BET
ONLINE/-1 Betting 1100.00 To Win 1000.00
02/21/2007[517] MIAMI +2?-110- NBALOSE
WIN/LOSS:-1100.00
Sports Wager Ticket #24773348
WIN
STRAIGHT BET
ONLINE/-1 Betting 2200.00 To Win 2000.00
02/21/2007[519] MEMPHIS +8-110- NBAWIN
WIN/LOSS:2000.00
Sports Wager Ticket #24772860
WIN
STRAIGHT BET
ONLINE/-1 Betting 1100.00 To Win 1000.00
02/21/2007[521] PORTLAND +10-110- NBAWIN

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Hey dumbass. I made almost +75 units alone off of buff before he left. He never put a unit price on his games. Dubpoet, has made me the most off of baseball. He posted early here, then went across the street and has since come back for awhile $$$

ace rothstein

EOG Member

relax idiot....post ur wager tickets..i went first to make it easier for you...YOUR TURN?
btwn..yes he made about 32 units if each unit was $100 a $100 better following him would have made $3,200 in april alone...and he ran SUPER HOT....not to mention...alot of cappers top plays etc..were contradicting buffets games...so just cuz buffet for example made 50 units and firehorn made 50 units........u cant just say I MADE 100 UNITS OFF BOTH OF THEM !!!.....lol

Post your wager ticket for past week...lets see a few...if you even bet real money that is...gg