Angels/Yankees - Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
just like last night have no clue why people are rushing to the counter to play an under .500 team that gets dominated by its opponent but just like last night - put me on the dog here

only thing i can think of is people are playing NYY because Scioscia is not there for the Halos (son graduates HS in CA and he is flying back to see it and will miss Sat/Sun games)

once again - no clue why....but when i can get the BETTER team (and honestly - not even close) and the ONLY AL team to have a winning record against its opponent AND i get MORE than +160 - like i have to think twice about it

Angels +160-something is a play that BEGS you to play it - so i am (Game starts @ 10A - so in less than 1 hour)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Angels/Yankees - Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

NYY WL WL today W:thumbsup

maybe so but if you can lay this wood with NYY - ou are a MUCH better man than i am

LA Angels of Topkea Kansas just about has to be the play here - especially @ this price

I agree, and i have read that the angels are batting something like .400 vs Wang. and though the angels are a much better home team they have had much success and Yankee stadium.

I have 2 units on the angels at +165

great start!!! 3-0 angels in the 1st...keep piling on boys! +165....GREAT!!!

so far, so good. 3-1 top of 7th. A run or 2 insurance would be nice here...go angels!!!!!!!!! and more importantly.....

:ftyankees:ftyankees:ftyankees

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool
:party:party:party:party:party

3-1 final... PASS THE SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Bobby Abreu watches 3 strikes. boy he is red hot at the plate. This team is a fucking joke and I love it. give us +160 again tomorrow please.

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Twoniner

EOG Addicted

Nice. This is all a prelude to Rocket's first -200 start, where he goes 5 giving up 3 or 4 runs then hands it over to the pen.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Nice. This is all a prelude to Rocket's first -200 start, where he goes 5 giving up 3 or 4 runs then hands it over to the pen.

agree - can't wait to line up AGAINST Clemens in his first start at some outrageous price

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Winky I could not agree more. I told Culver in one of his threads several weeks ago that it was going to be real nice fading the yanks and their over priced team most of this season. It's amazing how the public drives prices on certain teams. Can't blame the house, they know what is going on and who will bet what at what price.

Continued success