Bill Clinton gets millions from Dubai

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
I think even the right wing have to agree that the biggest threat to our democracy is the oil industry. For all we know they may no longer be merely a threat. For all we know they already are the government. Its unwarranted influence over our forgein policy is not something that can be debated. The only positive I take from this is now it won't be just liberals who are concerned about big oil.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
Re: Bill Clinton gets millions from Dubai

An aspect for liberals like myself that is extremely mading about this clinton business is that the oil industry, the oil companies' two pronged front, stifling options to petroleum and using our military will receive further stature from the biggest betrayal of political principle witnessed hereabouts. Now, we're told if Hillary is elected he'll be a roving ambassador. I hesitate to call a guy making so much money a fool, so how about a roving mouthpiece for the oil industry.

The Devil

EOG Master

GOOD THING CARS DON'T RUN ON MILK, GOING TO BE OVER $4 A GALLON SOON. GUESS BIG MILK WILL BE TO BLAME.

dirty

EOG Master

I live in the country and Mayfield is $4.29 a gallon here....

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

GOOD THING CARS DON'T RUN ON MILK, GOING TO BE OVER $4 A GALLON SOON. GUESS BIG MILK WILL BE TO BLAME.

I suspect that your post, devil, is something that you actually think is humorous or clever. Just keep ignoring whose business our foreign policy is intended to benfefit. In fact, don't bother. As you ignore reality you are as beyond reason as the jihadist maniacs and it would be a waste of both of our time.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

The right wingers have been blasting clinton for years. For his blowjob for his supposedly corrupt dealings with white water and other suspicious scenarios. Now that he's gone to work for big oil they've got nothing to say here about clinton or the oil industry. A brain is for thinking, not following but there are guys around here trying to dissprove that.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

The right wingers have been blasting clinton for years. For his blowjob for his supposedly corrupt dealings with white water and other suspicious scenarios. Now that he's gone to work for big oil they've got nothing to say here about clinton or the oil industry. A brain is for thinking, not following but there are guys around here trying to dissprove that.
In fact, they no longer dislike Willie.....or his blowjob(which they secretly admire).........but their hostility knows no bounds when it comes to Hillary.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Anyone that thinks that hillary and bill aren't on the same page, the same oil industry payroll, shouldn't be allowed to vote for lacking IQ.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Anyone that thinks that hillary and bill aren't on the same page, the same oil industry payroll, shouldn't be allowed to vote for lacking IQ.
I think the Republicans either have sympathy for Bill being with Hillary, or they like him because he can no longer be president, only First Gentleman!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Halliburton is moving its operations to Dubai. Clinton now working for Dubai. Cheney and Clinton now work for the same people. Man, if that doesn't just blow your mind............................

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

I guess dirty, fury, devil now think clinton's ok. A real brain twister for 'em. LOL

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

I guess dirty, fury, devil now think clinton's ok. A real brain twister for 'em. LOL

They've been accusing clinton for years. Blowjobs which the libs dismiss like any adult would but also other suspicious activities. Now he goes to work for dubai. For the oil industry the most corrupt and murderous industry and lobby on the earth who want to direct our foregin policy. And when the devils, dirtys, furys of this board get finsihed being silent on the subject we'll starting hearing them defend clinton and dubai and halliburton. Check it out guys.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

And as its all community property you guys will have to lighten up on hillary. You'll have a friend to oil in the white house. Only difficulty for these rw's is that it won't compute and they'll stay all over hillary, to which i say bravo, but for different reasons, and they will give clinton props for his new job as big oil spokeman. Surrealistic scene guys.

Last edited:

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Trying to assist the rw's as we contemplate cheney and clinton now working for basically the same people:

1. Clinton and the oil industry are ethical and deserve each other;
2. Clinton and the oil industry are corrupt and deserve each other;

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Dubai will be the first arab country who will start giving permission to buy lands and businesses. Slowly they will start giving citizenship too. Its good news. Alot of businesses such as Microsoft and others are moving to Dubai as well.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Last time I traveled, I loved Dubai airport then any other airport. It was really nicely designed and their service was the best.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Last time I traveled, I loved Dubai airport then any other airport. It was really nicely designed and their service was the best.
Dubai is the quintessential arab centerpiece. They treat their racehorses better than the people. Much better.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Now that we've got Jay28, either the lyingest or morst ignorant poster here, ("25 million Polish Jews (there were three and hitler killed 'em all) should have fought harder"), if only we could get the rw's on board with clinton and big oil then we'd have heard from dumb and dumber around here.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Alot of businesses are moving to so called Business Bay of Dubai.

Business Bay will be a freezone business, commercial and residential district that will cover an area of 64 million square feet (5.95 million square meters). It will be located next to Downtown Dubai (Burj Dubai), between interchange 2 and 3 of Sheikh Zayed Road and extend along a new creek from the edge of Dubai Creek (Ras Al Khor), all the way to Dubai's coast.
Dubai Business Bay is intended to maintain Dubai as the region's business capital and will be similar to New York's Manhattan and Toyko's Ginza business centers. It is intended to provide a conducive environment and infrastructure for businesses from around the world to set up their local, regional and international headquarters.
Dubai Business Bay Index
Business Bay will contain over 230 commercial and residential towers, which include The Executive Towers (residential), Vision Tower (office), Al Manara (office), and The Citadel (office).
Expected Completion Date - In 2010
Real Estate Developer - Dubai Properties [Dubai Properties Projects]
Location - Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td></tr></tbody></table>

jay28

EOG Dedicated

The Microsoft sign at the entrance of the Dubai Microsoft campus, Dubai Internet City.

The Sony Ericsson building at Dubai Internet City

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

The dems will give us clinton for prez next year, an oil industry lackey in sheep's clothing; the repubs will give us giulianni a non real conservative and it will be the most flipped out choice we've ever had. Let's all move to dubai.

I'll move to Dubai if only I can just walk inside a bar have a drink and watch some women strip their clothes off.

Sadly that ain't gonna happen under muslim law.

Fuck dat

jay28

EOG Dedicated

BR, there are alot more important things in life then those. Dubai is far more good place to raise good kids. Frank, now you can't call Microsoft "Israel Microsoft". Man I was searching everywhere if Bill Gates is a jew, lol.

BR, there are alot more important things in life then those. Dubai is far more good place to raise good kids.

fuck that, I don't want kids. the world is overpopulated as it is right now. And all I want to do is drinka tasty beverage and see some titties.

That too much to ask ?