Tony Parker bet on Utah

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Tony Parker bet on Utah

Holy shit, did you see that! Miss 2 FT's, and they almost hit the 3 at the buzzer to beat us! My heart almost stopped.

Cannon

Banned

Yea he needs to tell the rest of the team to dump the next game so he can get back to even. I think SA gets another big lead and throws the game SU in games 3 and 4 got to make it go 7 you know for the TV $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Cannon

Banned

It is hard enough trying to win ATS but when the players on the team you bet want the other team to cover it makes it difficult. I hate this NBA shit. Bookmakers really love this sport easy $$$$$$$$$$$$ every year.

Cannon

Banned

I wonder in game 3 if we can get some Tony Parker props. I want under in everything. This guy is tanking on the fix.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

no flip flop here ,i like det and sa to win and cover the rest of the games in there series

Cannon

Banned

Hope the NBA does not tell Detroit and SA to fix it so it goes 6 and 7 games for the revenue. I don't trust these crooks that call themselves the NBA.

Cannon

Banned

Parker and Finley both bet Utah. SA fades in the second half for the third game in a row. First game up 54-36, second game 58-41, today 47-43.