+200 winner for 3:30pm?

mofome

Banned
Texas.

Haren has better numbers than he should. hes good pitcher...but he doesnt have a single overwhelming pitch, much less 2 or 3. Koronka blows, but so do the Oakland bats. Oakland doesnt have a lot of power so they'll have to put some rallies together. eveyone who follows baseball knows that Oak is a 2nd half team and that they're currently without piazza and street. big parts of their team. oak should be favored, but you shouldnt be able to get 200 on texas. imo, thats a mistake and worth a few bucks.

bol.

Re: +200 winner for 3:30pm?

I'm already on it buddy. I was actually just about to make a similar post.

I'm not ultra-ultra confident that they'll win the game, but at plus 200...

A-Train

Banned

Hey mo..we r on this together ..posted it in the bases forum a few hours ago....

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Texas.

Haren has better numbers than he should. hes good pitcher...but he doesnt have a single overwhelming pitch, much less 2 or 3. Koronka blows, but so do the Oakland bats. Oakland doesnt have a lot of power so they'll have to put some rallies together. eveyone who follows baseball knows that Oak is a 2nd half team and that they're currently without piazza and street. big parts of their team. oak should be favored, but you shouldnt be able to get 200 on texas. imo, thats a mistake and worth a few bucks.

bol.

No Duescherirrerrressee either for the A's. but Milton bradley is susposed to be in the lineup today. Good value at +200 indeed. Haren will need to go 8 and win 2-1.

mofome

Banned

terrible...
i dont understand how teams can be so poorly coached. oak has no BPen right now. haren had no control today and had thrown 75 pitches through 4. he goes through the next 3 innings with about 28 pitches. they just swung at the first pitch and didnt allow themselves to get to the pen. its sooo fucking simple, but people/teams are soo fucking stupid. i have no idea how so many fucking idiotic people have jobs in professional sports. none. give your team the best chance to win every day. thats what its about, teams fuck it up every day. sure oak was likely to win today, but you've got to give yourselves the best chance possible. just and houston are both gone...get to the pen. it was an easy day to do it.

:doh1

I won't say it was by any means the right side, but I still think it was worth taking a shot at plus 200.