Anyone know if we can bet on the Nathan's 4th of July Hotdog eating contest?

LargeMouthBass

EOG Member
I know Kobayashi owns that event but Joey Chestnut just beat Kobayashi's record by eating 59 hotdogs in 12 minutes. That's just some crazy shit. :3dapplaudir:

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: Anyone know if we can bet on the Nathan's 4th of July Hotdog eating contest?

wwts used to take wagers on it.

patswin

EOG Veteran
Re: Anyone know if we can bet on the Nathan's 4th of July Hotdog eating contest?

Pinnacle did too. I'm sure someone will have odds up on it

dirty

EOG Master

I believe the Greek and BETJM have odds on it as well

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

I HAD THE OVER LAST YEAR AND WON THE BET WITH PINNACLE............OVER 51.5:bank:

5 dimes might be taking............................

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

nedrows odds
will 59/12 be beat the 4th
YES -123
NO +107
===========
all i care about is the 4th, i grilled 2 days mdaY wkend,wont do it again till the 4th , 1/4 chicken city,ribs, maybe some salmon , burgered out ,but hotdogs will fit on there the 4th , but of course.
:cheers :smokesmal :doh1

BetPot

EOG Addicted

I see these lines @ usdbet

2007 Nathans Famous International Hot Dog Eating Contest: Odds

Joey Chesnut -120
Takeru Kobayashi -120
Field (Any other Competitor) +1,500

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Takeru Kobayashi -120 super overlay... dont care about the new record...

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

Try,

Pinny is -101

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Pinny I cant wager at!

roseman

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless wow.....