Lets go Tribes

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Lets go Tribes

-245 and you seriously bet baseball for a living? did you lay the -250 yesterday and trying to get some back? i cant remember the last time i ever thought of laying -245 on a baseball game

GL with your play i guess its 2-0 when posted so you have a good shot at it:cheers

mofome

Banned

-245 and you seriously bet baseball for a living? did you lay the -250 yesterday and trying to get some back? i cant remember the last time i ever thought of laying -245 on a baseball game

GL with your play i guess its 2-0 when posted so you have a good shot at it:cheers

it was 0-0 when he posted.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Why are there so many people who think everyone is lying? What would Atrain get out of "pretending" he bet the Tribe?

chalk chalk chalk
suck my cock
lets go tribe
fell the vibe
enny menny miney mo
fo me yo yo yo
4 shizzel
my nizzel
peace..............

mofome

Banned

does it matter? it was 1:12 when he posted game was at 12:05 i see 2-0 i assume it was 2-0 if im wrong oh well im sorry its still -245 no matter how you look at it

yeah, it seems that it does matter. you're the one who mentioned it, ace. i didnt say i would lay -245, but you implied that he made a thread after they had the lead. you are the one that made it 'matter', i just cleared it up. no need to get hot and bothered with me, i just said the score was 0-0.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Out of the jam in the 7th A train. Tribe bats going to wake up for you here in the 7th and 8th. Bring home YOUR wager, even if it is more juice than in the state of Florida

mofome

Banned

umm.. I'm going to have to look back through a ton of threads.. ohh wait, I found one.. BigDaddy....

some people getting 'smart' just doesn't really work. take you, for example.

lets play again...you said 'so many people'. right? you still with me here? i know bigdaddy; thats one. who makes up this group of 'so many'? you know what 'so many' means, right? it doesn't mean just one. so, could you go ahead and try to actually answer the question, or are you too stupid?

:+clueless

---
btw, i do like ya, shaven. thats just the reply im forced into when someone 'gets smart'.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

No thanks. Don't want to waste time going back to check names. I just always read a lot of people trying to call others out. Don't know why. If you think that makes me stupid somehow, then sure, I'm stupid.

mofome

Banned

No thanks. Don't want to waste time going back to check names. I just always read a lot of people trying to call others out. Don't know why. If you think that makes me stupid somehow, then sure, I'm stupid.

no no, not what i meant.....
i just wanted to know who you were refering too. i see some of the same, but when i read 'so many people' i figured maybe you had seen a few threads that i had not. i know people were calling me out about my own sister, ive seen it plenty. just wanted to know which you were refering to. lots of people here do lie, lots of people call things out for no reason, lots of people here are idiots, lots of people here are awesome. just got to pick and choose the threads. when its directed at you, then its hard to avoid. you can find a lot of junk here, but there is some useful stuff. Then again, there are also people who would draft dennis rodman over joe dumars. those are people who likely reference a set of directions before they take each individual breath.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Mo- if you thought I meant you, then you are wrong. I meant BigDaddy. I can't remember the exact threads, but i see it a lot (notice how I seperate "a" and "lot" now because of you). Seems people just like to open threads and call people out. I saw that thread about your sister. Not sure why people would think you were lying. I just tend to avoid certain people on here now. I used to read everything.

mofome

Banned

Mo- if you thought I meant you, then you are wrong. I meant BigDaddy. I can't remember the exact threads, but i see it a lot (notice how I seperate "a" and "lot" now because of you). Seems people just like to open threads and call people out. I saw that thread about your sister. Not sure why people would think you were lying. I just tend to avoid certain people on here now. I used to read everything.

nooooooooooo, not at all. i knew you meant bigD here, i was just wondering what else you saw that maybe i hadn't. i don't read all the threads on the main forum, i try to just read the ones that may have a hot girl, game talks, or actual sports talks. i enjoy everyone in this thread...you, a-train, and bigdaddy, so i dont mind if there is some disagreement here or anything like that. in some threads its painful to have a disagreement with someone you know is wrong and then see those people fumble around simple concepts/information. that hasn't been bad in a while, but sometimes it is. at times it becomes difficult to gain much here. sometimes its hard to give much. not sure who pays attention to what and who cares about actual sports/gambling thoughts/ideas/information.

:+clueless

mofome

Banned

i have a hard time seeing why the sox are -142. Blanton has been sharp of late and i think manny has the day off. i would lean towards oak ff b/c im not sure that you can continue to count on that oakland bpen.

mofome

Banned

thanks. had a feeling Schilling would end the streak but maybe I'll just stay away.

im not a big fan of 'too many stats', but schilling has an era of about 5.00 during the day. that doesn't matter a ton to me, but its information that some take into consideration. i like to give info, thoughts, ideas and what not and then let people cap their own games. i think thats more useful than just giving picks for people to blindly follow. we can talk on any of the games if you want, im just chillin today.

A-Train

Banned

Wager details for ticket number 16412463-1:

<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>$4,900.00 / $2,000.00 (USD) Accepted 6/7/2007 10:35 AM - EST</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>MLB Baseball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Cleveland Indians 6/7/2007 12:05 PM - (EST)
-245</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pitchers:</TD><TD>O Perez -L - Must Pitch F Carmona -R - Must Pitch</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

a-train, transfer me 600K to my betjam and i will give you some naked pics of Ken.

A-Train

Banned

I was away from the computer this morning so i couldnt post the play....i posted what i had when i got home sorry if that bothered anyone....and this is only the 3rd time all season i have layed over 160....and yes i do this for a living $$$$$$$ is $$$$$$$$$$ and if i feel laying 245 makes sense i will do it....and i didnt have any of the 2dollar losers yesterday...if u want i can post my daily totals from yesterday...

A-Train

Banned

shaven im going to play the a's...i like blanton and dont like schilling...and old mo is on the with the green guys...

A-Train

Banned

i think the a's will hit shill hard today....i didnt pound it but made a play...lets c what happens..im very strong on the cubs tonite...love that game

A-Train

Banned

hamels is light out and the mets have finally been exposed against lefties...early in the season they were crushing lefties which isnt the norm for them....i like them...my 2nd highest rated game tonite..im only going to play 1 and its the cubs...but u should be ok with the phils...they hit maine hard already this year too...

mofome

Banned

i played the cubs as well. Cubs and yanks over 10 are my plays for the night.

:cocktail

BigDaddy

EOG Master

LOL! i dont call people out i've called 1 person out PO69 and this guy Atrain seems i might be wrong about him but i would probally bet im right its really not a big deal my point was not a past post ( i could care less if he posts when the game starts or not) it was laying -245 im just trying to learn this baseball thing and im curious how he makes a living betting into -245 favorites