Whitewater rafting

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Back from a weekend in Western NC. Good camping trip with the family topped off by my first whitewater trip. Mostly class 2 and some 3 so nothing life risking but my 9 year old ate it up. The Appalachians are a great place to visit and the weather was sweet. Now I am back to 95 and humid. Hope everyone is tearing it up this weekend.

:cheers :cheers

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: Whitewater rafting

As many know I am not a fun n the sun type person for mainly health reasons, but that sounds great.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Was on the Nantahala. The river is controled by a dam and the water is drained from the bottom of a 150 foot lake. The water temperature was about 52-55. It hurt when you put a foot in it. luckily we stayed upright the whole way!!!

dirty

EOG Master

Was on the Nantahala. The river is controled by a dam and the water is drained from the bottom of a 150 foot lake. The water temperature was about 52-55. It hurt when you put a foot in it. luckily we stayed upright the whole way!!!

You can't beat the Nantahala for rafting... It has every Class of rapids you need... Great times.. have not done it in years but used to love to go :cheers:cheers:cheers