Dirty's WNBA for Sunday, June 10, 2007

dirty

EOG Master
YTD: 24-10 +13.00 Units

OK Guys...Lots of Line movement overnight in the Detroit game.. and it is to the right side... Detroit is by far the best team in the east...

I got DET +2, but will not post that because it is not available anymore....

601 Detroit Shock PK -- Better team and both have been traveling so that evens out. Detroit will get my money, especially with lines like these Until someone Proves they can beat them on a consistant basis. 5 players averaging 12 points or more and the Best Front court and Back Court in the East.. and you Know Laimbeer Is not going to let them slack up at any time...

604 Indiana Fever -8 -- Indiana should win this one in a route... Detroit Busted NY's bubble the other night and brought this Mediocre team back to earth. Indiana's speed and Depth should wear NY down and make this a easy Cover....

Good Luck Gents...

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Dirty's WNBA for Sunday, June 10, 2007

If I play anything It will be San Antonio and/or the under

DribbleDrive

EOG Member

Nicely done.... again.

Any thoughts on the over 139.5 in the Ind/NY game coming up? Seems they hit that number pretty easily most games.

dirty

EOG Master

It will be close... The problem will be is NY still going to be playing over their Heads... If they are down to earth Like I expect them to be then I don't think they score 60 points....That means Indiana would have to win by 20...

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Gotta love getting that first game outa the way with a W. It makes dealing with that 2nd game a lot easier. Especially when they're up 16 allready in the first quarter. Cheer for me and that over :)

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

dirt; i'm ridin' your coattails on these wnba games..>> u r pure genius..>>ty; tyvm..!!

hey; ever got up to hiawasee..??..>>i spent weekend at british bikers convention at bald mountain..>>had a gr8 time!!..

:cocktail

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Just got back home, and how sweet it is coming home to a winner. Hopefully those @@@@s from NY get blown out and it makes for an easy 2-0 day and easily could have been 5-0 between last night and today. On the other side of you NBA play tonight...

Wow just checked my account, accidentally put Connecticut in as the play rather than Detroit....Sick right now.

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

another easy winner with indiana, great day dirty!! i cashed them both and leaning about staying away tomorrow night, slight lean to houston

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Congrats on your great day dirty, even after that 7 point first quarter by NY i still managed to win my over 140.5 (even though i posted 141 in my post) talk about lucky..... keep it up my man, you're doing amazing

UTOPIA

EOG Addicted

Way to go dirty !!!

WNBA is the Hoops Game for me in the Summer.

dirty

EOG Master

dirt; i'm ridin' your coattails on these wnba games..>> u r pure genius..>>ty; tyvm..!!

hey; ever got up to hiawasee..??..>>i spent weekend at british bikers convention at bald mountain..>>had a gr8 time!!..

:cocktail

Used to go up all the time.. had some buds live on Lake Chatuga... Next time you are up Eat at the Deer Lodge of GA Hwy 76...Best steak you will put in your mouth and Fresh Rainbow Trout caught daily....

Congrats on your great day dirty, even after that 7 point first quarter by NY i still managed to win my over 140.5 (even though i posted 141 in my post) talk about lucky..... keep it up my man, you're doing amazing

Congrats Bud...Glad you cashed...

Thanks Guys.... Lets keep on Trucking.... I have a lean to SAC tomorrow night, but right now it is far from a Play

YTD: 26-10 +15.00 Units

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks man.... Lets keep it rolling fellas...:cheers:cheers