Reload's WNBA Friday night "Bitchball Blow-out of the Week" (WNBA: 10-2, +7.8 units)

Reload's WNBA Friday night "Bitchball Blow-out of the Week"
WNBA Record: 10-2 (+7.8 units)

Indiana Fever minus 4 points against the Washington Mystics
(-110 5Dimes)

On Tuesday night, my WNBA "On The Rag" Game of the Week was an easy winner as the 12 point underdog Minnesota Lynx won outright against the Phoenix Mercury! It was the first win of the season for the Lynx and more importantly the tenth win of the season for my reload-ers bringing us to a 10-2 record!

We look to stay hot on Friday night as it is time for my WNBA "Bitchball Blow-out of the Week"! If you have missed out on all of the big winners so far this season, Friday night is another chance to get your reloads in and be a part of the action! Do you want to build your bankroll for the weekend? Do you just want some money for a few extra lap dances on Saturday? Well now is your chance!

For my WNBA "Bitchball Blow-out of the Week", I am taking the Indiana Fever minus 4 points against the Washington Mystics!

The Washington Mystics have yet to win a game this season in the WNBA and I feel another loss is coming for them on Friday night. Last season, the Mystics were a lot different and were especially a tough team at home. But they have shown nothing this season going 0-6 straight up and even 1-5 against the spread. Although the Mystics played the Fever tough back on June 3, I feel this rematch will be a lot tougher - even at home for the Mystics. Washington has not played since that game and I feel they will come out less sharp in this one because of it, as they let that game get away from them and lost any kind of momentum they could have had going into these few days of rest. The starters for the Mystics have not been carrying enough of a -load- to get it done this season. They now have the league's lowest scoring offense only averaging 70 points a game. Rebounding has also killed the Mystics and they rank last in defensive rebounds with less than 19 per game. Washington does not even have a rebounder in the top 25 of the WNBA this season. Alana Beard's scoring average is down this season at only 17.6 points a game compared to last season's 19.2 a game. Sure it's still sixth best in the league but it ends there for Washington. The Mystics have been playing a bit harder for their new head coach Tree Rollins, but there are still some serious kinks to work out and it won't get any easier for them in Friday's rematch with the Fever. As with Tuesday night's play on the Lynx, I have no problem being the contrarian and taking the hopeless underdog as long as I see potential for something different to happen for them. But in this spot, it's the same old Mystics and they will not only again lose to the Fever but by way more this time.

The Indiana Fever are 5-1 this season and have cashed a few tickets for us reload-ers with their 4-2 record against the spread. Despite this being the third game in four days for the Fever, Wednesday night's game in Indiana against Houston was an easy blowout and the team's starters did not have to break a sweat. The Fever have the league's second best defense only allowing 68 points a game and held the Mystics to less than that, 66 points, in their matchup with them last week. Indiana is also coming off of it's second highest scoring effort of the season in Wednesday's game against Houston putting 84 points on the board, and probably could have put more up if they did not rest the starters once the game was in control. Tammy Sutton-Brown led the Fever with 17 points in that game and has been putting more minutes in for the team since taking over at starting center. Brown has started off hot this season shooting 61% from the floor - the third highest shooting percentage in the league. You can also count on a solid game from Tamika Catchings. Catchings has averaged 17.5 points a game this season and this is higher than any recent season averages she has had. She also made it to the free throw line for 12 free throws in last week's meeting with the Mystics and I see this as another game where Washington won't have an answer in stopping her except for fouling. Catchings also leads the WNBA in steals averaging 3.3 a game and is among the top 5 of the league for assists with 5 per game.

The line favoring the Fever by 4 is too low here, but it is hard for bookmakers to make the line higher than this given the close game against the Mystics last week. I see the close game as a way to capitalize on value and do not feel the Mystics will give the Fever two close games in a row. Despite the Fever losing in New York as a road favorite earlier this week, the Mystics have been a lot worse than the Liberty this season so I expect an easier time in this road game. The spot is not the easiest for the Fever, but I feel they will get it done convincingly here and laying only 4 points is a bargain. So I will lay it and take the Indiana Fever here minus the points! My WNBA "Bitchball Blow-out of the Week"!

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated
Re: Reload's WNBA Friday night "Bitchball Blow-out of the Week" (WNBA: 10-2, +7.8 units)

Go get em, Load !

Re: Reload's WNBA Friday night "Bitchball Blow-out of the Week" (WNBA: 10-2, +7.8 units)

I see no reason not to take Indiana.....since the NBA finals don't involve my Pistons. Nice start to the season Reload!! Gonna start checking your thread daily! Thanks..

mofome

Banned

reload is awesome.

:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

I am on the Fever as well....will play Detroit and Connecticut too... all should win

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I am on the Fever as well....will play Detroit and Connecticut too... all should win

agree on all but Det

i am tired of playing against NY and losing my money - so i will pass this one

i will be in vegas and can't wait to see the reax of the person at the book when i play there

hope i can get nothing worse then -5 in both games and should be able to do that - i hope

agree on all but Det

i will be in vegas and can't wait to see the reax of the person at the book when i play there

hope i can get nothing worse then -5 in both games and should be able to do that - i hope

Funny how you mention "reaction" Winky....I was in Vegas last June and did the exact same thing. The person at the book looked at me funny, but nothing compared to the three buddies I was with. The game lost, and all three are still talking about it!!:LMAO I would suggest going to the window by yourself. :+textinb3 Have a great trip and good luck to you.

I see no reason not to take Indiana.....since the NBA finals don't involve my Pistons. Nice start to the season Reload!! Gonna start checking your thread daily! Thanks..

Thanks, Double J! Good to see you in WNBA forum land again!

In at -4.5.:smokesmal

I would have made the line -7 myself so I hope that extra .5 won't matter, DrinkinBeer! Anything at -5 or less should be fine to still take.

reload is awesome.

Not as awesome as mofome, though! Got any big plays for the weekend, mofo? Nice call on the UNDER for Game 1 of the Finals!

I agree, dirty! I would have taken Detroit if the line was a bit less - at least -3 or -2.5. But I think the true line should have been -5 so anything less than that would make it my lean. The Conn line seemed about right, but gun to my head I'd go with them.

agree on all but Det

Yeah, the New York Liberty run this season has been a pretty huge surprise. My leans in their games have gone against them most of the time and I am glad they did not go from leans into actual plays. But Detroit should outclass them big time.

Have a good time in Vegas, winkyduck! I can imagine not many people walking up to the window betting the WNBA there!

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Reload's WNBA Friday night "Bitchball Blow-out of the Week" (WNBA: 10-2, +7.8 uni

Re: Reload's WNBA Friday night "Bitchball Blow-out of the Week" (WNBA: 10-2, +7.8 uni

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

FOREGO

EOG Member

Thanks again Reload. Another winner by the main man. Much appreciated.:houra :party :cheers

mofome

Banned

Not as awesome as mofome, though! Got any big plays for the weekend, mofo? Nice call on the UNDER for Game 1 of the Finals!

haha thanks pal. wrig and i are on the drays right now. tomorrow clev and baltimore should roll, but the lines are about right. clev line will likely move closer to -155 from the -148 it sits at now. decent value, but not great.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i had indy -5 and once again a BRUTAL "beat" here (i got a PUSH but seeing how the game ended i feel like i lost)

Indy UP 8 with seconds left fouls for some stupid reason - wash makes 1st - misses 2nd but gets the rebound somehow and puts in a hoop to lose by 5

i had Indy -5 and a 2-team of Indy-5/Angels and lost a LOT of money by pushing a game i never shoulda "lost"

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

didnt know thats how that game ended, i was at the horse track that night and had quite a bit of money on the fever, it seems like ive been them about every game and bet against ny liberty everygame (not good on liberty) hope fever can hold off this time around

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

almost as bad as the det/minny finish - IF she makes the 2nd FT Wash loses by 6 - and we all cover - but because she missed it - somehow Indy let Wash get the board and a layup. guess it coulda been worse - there coulda been a "hoop and harm":

(0:00) End Period
<SCRIPT language=javascript>pbp('(0:03)[IND] Team Timeout:Regular');</SCRIPT>(0:03) [IND] Team Timeout:Regular
<SCRIPT language=javascript>pbp('(0:03)[WAS 69-74] Sanford Layup Shot: Made (13 PTS)');</SCRIPT>(0:03) [WAS 69-74] Sanford Layup Shot: Made (13 PTS)
<SCRIPT language=javascript>pbp('(0:05)[WAS] Sanford Rebound (Off:5 Def:4)');</SCRIPT>(0:05) [WAS] Sanford Rebound (Off:5 Def:4)
<SCRIPT language=javascript>pbp('(0:06)[WAS] Currie Free Throw 2 of 2 missed');</SCRIPT>(0:06) [WAS] Currie Free Throw 2 of 2 missed
<SCRIPT language=javascript>pbp('(0:06)[WAS 67-74] Currie Free Throw 1 of 2 (4 PTS)');</SCRIPT>(0:06) [WAS 67-74] Currie Free Throw 1 of 2 (4 PTS)
<SCRIPT language=javascript>pbp('(0:06)[IND] White Foul:Shooting (1 PF)');</SCRIPT>(0:06) [IND] White Foul:Shooting (1 PF)
<SCRIPT language=javascript>pbp('(0:10)[IND 74-66] Bevilaqua Free Throw 2 of 2 (7 PTS)');</SCRIPT>(0:10) [IND 74-66] Bevilaqua Free Throw 2 of 2 (7 PTS)
<SCRIPT language=javascript>pbp('(0:10)[IND 73-66] Bevilaqua Free Throw 1 of 2 (6 PTS)');</SCRIPT>(0:10) [IND 73-66] Bevilaqua Free Throw 1 of 2 (6 PTS)
<SCRIPT language=javascript>pbp('(0:10)[WAS] Beard Foul:personal (4 PF)');</SCRIPT>(0:10) [WAS] Beard Foul:personal (4 PF)