How much is MW worth?

What would you guys think it would sell for? I wonder....Its revenue would be a component, but I have no idea how much MW makes.

What are your guys' guesses what these gambling sites are worth?

:houra

andrew748

Banned
Re: How much is MW worth?

What would you guys think it would sell for? I wonder....Its revenue would be a component, but I have no idea how much MW makes.

What are your guys' guesses what these gambling sites are worth?

:houra
you fucking troublemaker :LMAO

watch the racing only 9 laps to go

Almost all gambling sites are worth 60-80% less than they were about a year ago Identity...

So what's 70% of ZERO? :LMAO

andrew748

Banned

:+excited- this is a winning thread :doh1

shall we count the oddsmaker complaints after this thread :rolleyes:

silly

:cheers

Open a NASCAR website ID, Jay Adamczyk who owned the website Jayskis.com the number one racing site online sold his site to ESPN for a reported 25 million, plus he still gets to the run the site.

OR
create a fantasy football site fanball which was created by a 25 year old kid in Minnesota sold for 12 million in 2005 plus future payment based on earnings, which could bring the total price to as much as $22 million this kid host a fantasy sports talk show in Minnesota

OR
Wait until congress fixes this internet gambling mess before you buy MW
will mofo be a mod when you become in charge?

I shouldn't tell you this but if you really need a job badly at MW or RX, tell them you HATE The Shrink and your chances improve dramatically...

Ken - you really think the values have dropped by 70% or so? That is a lot. So I'd guess MW is worth proly $250,000...

Ken - you really think the values have dropped by 70% or so? That is a lot. So I'd guess MW is worth proly $250,000...

ID you should change your tag line from NFL expert to

"Forums seller estimator expert"

who you like today sir!

andrew - the king of meaningful posts and threads. LOL

wrigs - funny, my friend....GENERAL - can you change my tag line to what wrigs suggested? thank you, sir, and wrigs, thanks for the funny suggestion my friend.

:mutley

andrew748

Banned

andrew - the king of meaningful posts and threads. LOL

wrigs - funny, my friend....GENERAL - can you change my tag line to what wrigs suggested? thank you, sir, and wrigs, thanks for the funny suggestion my friend.

:mutley
IDENTITY for moderator :thumbsup

Call Russ up and offer him $200,000 for MW...

Then tell us how many milliseconds it took him to give you all the admin passwords...

Call Russ up and offer him $200,000 for MW...

Then tell us how many milliseconds it took him to give you all the admin passwords...

Then your first move as owner should be to buy a basball glove for clevfans son so she dont need to take poster donations to do so and then tell her YOUR FIRED for trying to say that Glaken never died it was all a hoax.

huh? andrew - how can you talk to someone like that? you are classless.

this thread is not meant to bash. maybe his site is worth a ton! i don't know. i am allowed to ask. now just stay out if you are not interested. the things you say are just repulsive.

andrew748

Banned

IDENTIFREAK

if you post here why are you so interested in how much MW is worth?

and as to classless repulsiveness, suck my shit stained balls you gender confused attention whore.

Katie

EOG Master

what difference does it make how much MW is worth?
this is EOG...

andrew if you look at my original post you will see i asked "i wonder what these sites are worth". wrigs - the question has been answered many times. every time i do, it becomes a big thing. so i wont answer anymore. im sure there are people here who have seen me post it and can im you and tell you. take care and good luck tonight!

andrew748

Banned

andrew if you look at my original post you will see i asked "i wonder what these sites are worth". wrigs - the question has been answered many times. every time i do, it becomes a big thing. so i wont answer anymore. im sure there are people here who have seen me post it and can im you and tell you. take care and good luck tonight!

How much is MW worth?
is the title of the thread,

and we all know that ken and russ share a deep love that only men of their stature can get away with , without being called lovers:rolleyes:

so i call bullshit on your claims of interest in financial worth and put it to you that you were shit stirring for the hell of it.

Ken, GP, dirty, bucsfan90210, Hache and a sting of others do their best to provide you with a entertaining environment that is fun and informative.

yet you want to find out how much MW is worth???

not as much as here is the clinical answer.

end of debate, enjoy your stay or piss off to MW where i'm sure you will receive a warm welcome.:LMAO

NFL expert /website realtor.

BTW wrigley asked you a question :cheers

I just need to know if to call you madam or sir when I reply to you and I still see many people refer to you as it. Good luck to you to I like spurs -the points but did not bet it.

again, i am merely interested in knowing. MW is a public site. Too bad people are talking about it.

I am curious what Covers is worth.

I am curious what Madjacks is worth too....

So Andrew, please stop stirring trouble and just leave. You're really an institigator and nothing more. Your presence here has made the thread smell....yuck...

andrew748

Banned

again, i am merely interested in knowing. MW is a public site. Too bad people are talking about it.

So Andrew, please stop stirring trouble and just leave. You're really an institigator and nothing more. Your presence here has made the thread smell....yuck...
you forgot OGD, gambling 911, TOW, the RX and sportscrew.

btw
shortbus gave you the answer in post #5.

so you are just attention whoring. lil guy / gal

gosh it's sucks that MC paid his debt,

maybe it's time for a where is jojo or lawrence thread?

you forgot OGD, gambling 911, TOW, the RX and sportscrew.

btw
shortbus gave you the answer in post #5.

so you are just attention whoring.

wow it's sucks that MC paid his debt,

maybe it's time for a where is jojo or lawrence thread?

Andrew do you know the mods email addresses or do I need to start a thread
asking...oops forget it I found them

The Devil

EOG Master

why not send them all an email an ask the owners?

cuz maybe people here know the answer, devil. and it is gamblin related. i thought this was a gambling forum. huh.

andrew748

Banned

cuz maybe people here know the answer, devil. and it is gamblin related. i thought this was a gambling forum. huh.

Call me paranoid IDIOTITY

but at 06-10-07, 07:32 PM gmt you start this ridiculous thread and guess what ?

all of a sudden a newbie reports a problem with our new sponsor at 06-11-07, 01:06 AM gmt,

http://forums.eog.com/online-sports...n/please-help-re-sportsbetting-com-90003.html

this is a book that few regulars seem to know.

http://forums.eog.com/online-sports...welcomes-new-sponsor-sportsbetting-89777.html

no big surprise that successful people make less successful people jealous and that recently there have been a few very clued up new members complaining about another book.:rolleyes:

are you still with me so far?

i'm not pointing fingers IDENTITHING

but i have a scenario for you as a player to consider ok?

now as a supposed player, if you had a genuine gripe would you be happy to wait for EOG's help 'cos they are dealing with a bogus complaint?

you're a bright person allegedly, so try and make the connection. :)

:cheers