Sunday Night Bases G.O.Y.

Re: Sunday Night Bases G.O.Y.

uh cool of you to bet 19 units haha, and for posting it 1 minute before the first pitch is thrown....for all of us to read and bet, and with no prior talk by you about your GOY

so then, whats the point?? you dont post your record here so why bother

just to look good at EOG? :+textinb3

cool

sorry guys. i meant to post it earlier but forgot to. 19 units cause it was everrything i had left in one of my accounts....it was a tip from my bases friend...as you see, i rarely post bases picks. only post the "tips." will do a better job of posting them ahead of time in the future. thanks.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

After all these years ID has yet to get posting etiquette or just has an issue needing therapist attention. :D

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

looks like you're gonna win but bad job on the late post. not tasteful.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

not tasteful? huh? no need for you to judge my posting, mc.

whats the point of this thread? you tell everyone its your GOY yet you leave no time for anyone to get on board with you. what would you say if bucsfan posted his card 2 minutes before the games began?

hahahahahahha exactly, my point in reply#3. now im just glad that a respectable capper, MC, is on board with me.

NOT TASTEFUL!

whats the point? this thread has no meaning except that your an attention whore who has poor money management

if i wouldve lost, you guys would not have said anything. i'm sorry your feelings were hurt.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

nice one ID......I too was glad to see the braves come back won 100 rollover with that 5-4 game :cheers

LOL, i was, sabs,,,i was...although i gave back a ton on cleveland and 2nd half under...let's do it again tomorrow hopefully...

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

definately.........last year I struggled to stay in here with running a fantasy football league being in 2 others and watching football with the friends and spending time with the lady was hard to get in here..........gonna definately be around more this year..................I really like 5 dimes when it comes to fooball.......

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

whats the point of this thread? you tell everyone its your GOY yet you leave no time for anyone to get on board with you. what would you say if bucsfan posted his card 2 minutes before the games began?

ID,

Why ignore this question?