MadCapper

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated
MadCapper a BIG BIG BIG Thanks too you. You had be relook at the Minnesota/Toronto game and I knew the Ball Flys out in Toronto. Santana's only weakness is he gives up Homers. Because of you I bought back 10 of my 14 Units. Thanks a ton and I owe you one. Now lets get the NY Yankees to stay hot. THANKS AGAIN.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Re: MadCapper

Wow........if you change your tracked record to reflect this then that will be shady as hell.........

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Wow........if you change your tracked record to reflect this then that will be shady as hell.........

I have never changed anything. I posted it as losing 20 units or whatever -146 x 14 was. My record is 100% of what is posted. Mad Capper just gave a suggestion and I took his advice. Good Luck.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

I understand what you are saying and yes that would be very shady and no one should ever allow that anywhere. I am always honest and my record is for plays that have been posted only, and I took a huge loss on that game on my tracking record.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

TOTAL
14 Units Minnesota -146 JO Santana LOSE 20.44
4 Units Under 8 -120 Atlanta /SF Smoltz/Cain WIN 4.00
4 Units NY Yankees -169 Clemens WIN 4.00
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
2-1 - 12.44 Now 235-168 + 31.90
--------------------------------------------------------------
That is what I posted. It sucks because if not for Santana this season ( One game I had 20 units at -3.15 and lost 61.50) I would be up way over 100 units.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

Ok was just making sure................Man you need to lay off him for awhile...........You would have been destroying bases this season if not for him..........

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Ok was just making sure................Man you need to lay off him for awhile...........You would have been destroying bases this season if not for him..........

sabian u are 100000% correct..... I told you a few months back that I would never post my buy backs in my tracking record and you see I won't lie.... I don' know why I am so addicted to Johan... I do think he is the best in the game. However he has just crushed my great season. Good Luck in Bowling Green and Football is near. Go Big Blue.