Dart Setting: Something New For 2007

Dang, I'm worn out already. The first day of NCAAF tomorrow and I've been out pounding the pavement on the mean streets of Las Vegas "Lookin for lines in all the wrong places," as the song goes. I was so tired today I was even nice to the "Big Al" salesman who called. Fatigue has stripped me of my will to fight.

Stray Cat Sports may have to renounce line-shopping as simply too tiring. I may be premature with this announcement, but our scientists at SCS have been secretly testing a new form of picking games: dart setting. Sure people always joke (and some might even scoff) at "throwing darts" to pick games. But I figure a dart-setting course may be one of the last frontiers in gambling marketing of selling greed and hope to the marks. (I mean, if they went for DICE-setting, they ought to really snap up DART-setting.)

But dart-setting is not easy. In fact, it is much like dice-setting, where the people selling it are all dice-setting Cy Young award winners, but the student marks just never quite get the hang of it. (They need to practice more, I am told.)

But for serious gamblers, the Stray Cat Sports course will cover both beginning and advanced dart-gripping techniques, the stances, and, of course, proper breathing methods. The pros and cons of throwing blindfolded are covered in detail. And, to expand my potential gambler/customer reach exponentially, I have included a special chapter on "setting" while inebriated.

We've thought of everything! There's even a First Aid kit included in case your dart-setting goes terribly awry.

This is gonna be much easier than walking the streets....

Steve Davis

EOG Member
Re: Dart Setting: Something New For 2007

That post was +EV CPR for the non-haters from FP.

Hope all is well with Caesar. Remember, Trotsky is in your corner.

Thanks.

I've learned two things this week.

1) I kinda like it here.

2) Don't start tapping your foot if you're in a stall at a piblic restroom.

Thanks.

I've learned two things this week.

1) I kinda like it here.

2) Don't start tapping your foot if you're in a stall at a piblic restroom.

I kinda like having you here as well...

Why no NFL X games yesterday and today?

You promised to get some of us out of the hole.....:+clueless

What do I tell my wife? :rolleyes:

Ken

Sorry, but when they spread the games out over five days I am out in the field enjoying the Fremont Street Experience more than I expect.

Next week is going to be really busy too as I have Tim Donaghy here all week while Stray Cat Sports begins preparing for the upcoming NBA season.