Bodog payout

Cobbler

EOG Addicted
I requested a check on July 18th; received it today in the mail. Was told 30 days...a bit longer than it should be but since I won't complain because I was told up front about the delay. I don't like it, though, and won't go back for this reason.

Re: Bodog payout

Pretty much what everyone is going through with them right now. My check took 1 month and 2 days after being told 15-20 business days so it was a tad longer than advised, but at least they don't keep you in the dark about the delay.

Thing is this bit of info has been posted all over the web and of course is told to players before cashing out so if it doesn't work for them they should know and should play elsewhere. I will say Bodog probably should in fairness mention it before getting a new signup, but I can see why they aren't doing that.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Every shop catering to USA is concerned about future payout process timeliness I think safe to say.

Glad to hear everything went ok, Cobbler.

August West

Rambler

5 weeks is rediculous if you ask me. I've been waiting 3 and starting to get annoyed. I'm done with Bodog as well.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

You know what's ridiculous? You people that are TOLD you will get your money in a month and are bitching because it came in one month and a day. So you get your money and won't play there although they'll have the softest lines in the NFL..if you play contrary to the line...and you take your ball and go home! BOO HOO! Why don't you just leave your money there until the Super Bowl and take all the profits then when you get a whole season worth of value? I don't know what you look for when you bet, but soft lines are definitely at Bodog!

Nascar_Bobby

EOG Addicted

It seems that an offshore book with fast payouts is rare.

A book that deals a dual line to winners is not.

mr merlin

EOG Master

A pretty sad situation - they used to claim it was because of the new banking realities, but now we know its because they just want to slow pay, period. I took a cashout from poker stars last week recieved the check in like 4 days. I notice bodog takes instant checks again... but somehow they cant payout for weeks.

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member

What even more rediculous is you play on a site and do not know of all the options, bodog has this thing called nucharge....you should look into it

mr merlin

EOG Master

What even more rediculous is you play on a site and do not know of all the options, bodog has this thing called nucharge....you should look into it
I understand the deposit optins well and have no prob putting money in since I can use instant checks, we are talking about them waiting an extended period of time before getting around to paying out.

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member

I understand the deposit optins well and have no prob putting money in since I can use instant checks, we are talking about them waiting an extended period of time before getting around to paying out.

so was i....nucharge....3-5 days

mr merlin

EOG Master

explain to me why they cant get a check in the mail reasonably fast like alot of others do? i may reup with them this football season, but i wont be enthusiastic about it.

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

"Nucharge" looks to be a deposit only method for me. I can do a check by courier in 20 days from Bodog, or check by mail in 30 days from Bodog. It takes me 1 hour to get money from Bet Jam. 1 day to get money from the Greek. A bit longer from WSEX. Three hours from Pinnacle to Moneybookers. Why does it take more than a month from BoDog?

Alll in all, the lines dealt to me by Bodog isn't close to the value I get from Matchbook, Pinnacle, or WSEX. Maybe those not yet profiled by BoDog gets primo lines; I haven't seen it on my end. Bodog gives the line services one line, while giving me another. Only in the extreme instances does Bodog give me a better line than other, more respectable books. Congrats to those that can still attack the weak, alternative lines offered by Bodog...try betting more than $500 a game and see how long those prices remain for you.

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member

"Nucharge" looks to be a deposit only method for me. I can do a check by courier in 20 days from Bodog, or check by mail in 30 days from Bodog. It takes me 1 hour to get money from Bet Jam. 1 day to get money from the Greek. A bit longer from WSEX. Three hours from Pinnacle to Moneybookers. Why does it take more than a month from BoDog?

Alll in all, the lines dealt to me by Bodog isn't close to the value I get from Matchbook, Pinnacle, or WSEX. Maybe those not yet profiled by BoDog gets primo lines; I haven't seen it on my end. Bodog gives the line services one line, while giving me another. Only in the extreme instances does Bodog give me a better line than other, more respectable books. Congrats to those that can still attack the weak, alternative lines offered by Bodog...try betting more than $500 a game and see how long those prices remain for you.

im more of a poker player and dabble into sports here and there, once you depo using nucharge it then becomes available for cashout and takes 3-5 days to receive. They also have a debit card to use which is pretty much instant(with fees ofc). If your used to getting payouts in 1 hour and 1 day i can see where you are coming from, but if your not a struggling handicapper waiting 5 days should be no problem. I have never in my 3 years with bodog had the least bit of problem with them.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I'm still waiting for you to explain why they cant mail (or fed-ex) a check within a few days?

swelzba

EOG Member

yeah, waiting a month isn't too bad considering i have been waiting for a payout since april 27... That is about 120 days... now THAT is ridiculous! I am so fed up with bodog right now. They say that their ecommerce dept. will investigate the situation. They even sent out another check for me about 50 days ago. And they PROMISED that it would arrive in 10 business days. I just don't know anymore

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member

I'm still waiting for you to explain why they cant mail (or fed-ex) a check within a few days?

i'm sure their customer service people would be able to explain the situation to you in about 2 minutes. It would prob be a lot easier calling and asking them directly instead of whining about a meaningless issue on a forum.

Matt Wrobel

EOG Member

They hold on to it so they can get the extra interest on the money that you have won. They are very shady. Go to a different book. They can take your money in four minutes, but it takes up to 40days to get it. I don't think so Bodog. Don't use them.

Philo Beddoe

EOG Member

Now with this NuCharge scam Bodog is committing blatant fraud to their US players. I'd take the money (if they can get it to you...very debatable) and run to another book. Its going to be very ugly there is fall.:hung

roseman

EOG Dedicated

That is way too long, I dont care what anyone here or there says. 30+ days? BS. There are plenty of books out there, and commonly discussed on this site that pay within 24-36 WU or fedex.

Philo Beddoe

EOG Member

That is way too long, I dont care what anyone here or there says. 30+ days? BS. There are plenty of books out there, and commonly discussed on this site that pay within 24-36 WU or fedex.

Brother you never told a lie. I think theyre slow paying in case they get shut down they have a months worth of US payouts they get to keep. Plus the interest thing too. Taken as a whole: the slow pays, complaints, domain change, theyre history in the US. Book it.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I dont think they're history - I just think they have so much money from all those square players that they dont give a shit. How dare people withdraw anyway... fuck those winners!

August West

Rambler

Has anyone received a payout from bodog since this lawsuit?

I'm past the 5 week mark waiting for a check.

Philo Beddoe

EOG Member

Philo- Why is NUcharge a scam?

When Bodog pays into your Nucharge account, you can request an echeck or have them send you an ATM. So initially your $ is in your NuCharge account.

First the echeck deal: I requested one on 8-8, was told approved and would receive in 3-5 days. Weeks go by, no cash. I send support tickets daily, they say "funds will appear in my account shortly" Another week, nothing. I emailing them constantly and calling and the phone goes right to voice mail. Finally I get an email saying call my bank its in their hands. Chase says sorry, it would appear in your account real-time. Nucharge then tells me I didnt type my name exactly as it appears on my checking account, call bank. Call Chase again, they say it could be made out to Jesus Christ if the account and routing number are correct the money would be there. I finally get a nucharge rep on the horn, some young girl admits they are backed up from early August and if I dont get the loot by 9-7 call and they'll trace it. I say trace it now or its going to get ugly, and Im cc'ing bodog on all of this.

While this is going on, I requested another echeck around 8-14, I see its pending so I cancel it and transfer it to my atm card. Now its in AUD, so first you have to transfer it to USD then again to the ATM card where it defaults back into AUD. They hit you with a fee each time. So when you go to the ATM you have no idea how many USD's you have, just an estimate if you know the exchange rate. BTW, their exchange rate is 5% less favorable then prevailing market so they hit you there too.

All told, I was looking for around $2500 and it turned into a missing echeck for $1000 and 800 taken out of the ATM and the rest was gobbled up in hidden fees, ATM fees, and who knows where else. I sent them an excel spreadsheet reconciling my account to the penny and they have ignored it saying Ill get my $1000 any day now. The other $700 is missing and unacknowledged. I'm a lawyer and a CPA and am not a complete idiot. Their site offers almost no info and previous support tickets logged disappear so make sure you print them if you need a paper trail to send your bank.

Bottom line, NFL hasnt started and theyre pulling this crap during August, good luck getting paid in October.

So I told bodog Ill need this squared up ASAP or Ill be reporting every deposit ever made to both of them (Nucharge as bodogs agent) as fraud. They immediately disabled my account and told me if I did that Id be subject to collection.:LMAOI told them I need every penny of mine immediately or they'll be subject to my collection department. The sad thing is Ill lose money even if I dispute all of my deposits, those crooks. They know what theyre doing, its fraud and they think US players have no recourse but they are dead wrong. Bottom line...theyll be exciting the US soon I think.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Thanks a bunch Philo.

I was asking because I got an email from Bodog with promos and stuff for football season. I replied telling them to take me off their list until they can get their payouts down to under 30 days. They told me they can payout via nucharge in 3-5 days so I was interested in what it was.

dirty

EOG Master

Shave.. not saying what he says is not true...but he has 4 posts here and 1 is bashing 5Dimes.... Has no case to back it up and the others are bashing BODOG... Obviously and agenda driven poster with a Ax to grind Like others..... Is 30 days acceptable...... IMO NO, but if they tell you upfront then you can't bitch.

I understand you were wanting quicker payouts...but Lets see what other posters say about this method than an obviously agenda driven poster

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I hear you Dirty. I was thinking of testing the method with a very small amount just to see how it goes. Not that I like Bodog but you can use nucharge at another book I like also so I was interested.

Philo Beddoe

EOG Member

Shave.. not saying what he says is not true...but he has 4 posts here and 1 is bashing 5Dimes.... Has no case to back it up and the others are bashing BODOG... Obviously and agenda driven poster with a Ax to grind Like others..... Is 30 days acceptable...... IMO NO, but if they tell you upfront then you can't bitch.

I understand you were wanting quicker payouts...but Lets see what other posters say about this method than an obviously agenda driven poster

Understand the skepticism, but where else would I go, other than to forums like these, to find out if anyone else has the same issues? Should I quit my career to write 25 posts a day? Would that give me more credibility? What part about my situation did you find agenda driven?

My agenda is to get my winnings. I was fine with their 20 business day courier checks until they started denying them to me because somewhere in the middle of 5 deposits one of them happened to be made with NuCharge. We're not talking a lot of money here, but we are talking a complete lack of service.

Regardless, what are you, the life preserver for all the sinking ships? There are other advertisers in the world.

Philo Beddoe

EOG Member

Hey nice forum by the way...

Three months ago I join SBR and two weeks later I get (3) Tommy Bahama and a polo shirt in the mail. Here I go looking for info and I immediately get called a liar by the Roto Rooter man.

Sweet.

dirty

EOG Master

Never said you were a Liar..... Just said let's see what other people that use this Method have to say....

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Nucharge is the same exact company as makeadeposit by the way. you can access your account through either wesbite if you have one with either one. I do know they are tough to deal with. You can't call them. They suspend your account at any inconvenience and force you to fax in a bunch of documents to prove it is you. I had a tough time at the beginning but now they have been pretty good to work with once you establish history with them.

The Devil

EOG Master

A pretty sad situation - they used to claim it was because of the new banking realities, but now we know its because they just want to slow pay, period. I took a cashout from poker stars last week recieved the check in like 4 days. I notice bodog takes instant checks again... but somehow they cant payout for weeks.

AGREE MR MERLIN.......IF YOU MAKE A LARGE WITHDRAWAL 5K OR LARGER FROM POKER STARS THE FED EX GUY IS AT THE DOOR IN 2 DAYS OR LESS AND THEY PAY THE FED EX CHARGE ALSO........

wildemu

EOG Member

mods, posters, has the situation improved over at Bodog? I'm about to make a withdrawal and am curious how long it'll take nowadays.

dirty

EOG Master

I have not heard of any improvements. Still 2-4 weeks I assume... We have had no complaints emailed us in a while either...

mods, posters, has the situation improved over at Bodog? I'm about to make a withdrawal and am curious how long it'll take nowadays.

10/15/2007 Your Bodog Payout Request

RE: Payout

Thank you for your recent payout request dated Mon, Oct 15, 2007 for the amount of $2,000.00.

Your payout has been processed for the approved amount of $2,000.00. Please note that it may take an average of 20 business days before you receive your payment.

Sincerely,
Bodog Payouts Team

...Honest to god I received it a week later.