911 STORY!! THIS ONE IS HARD TO BELIEVE!!

Mrs. Montana had a friend in the hood and they played bunko and attended other functions together.

Anyway!! on the weekend before 911 her mother had remarried on impulse and was heading out on her honeymoon that morning. She had no idea that her mother had decided to fly out that morning.

So she hears of the planes hitting the bldgs like the rest of us and is in shock, but she becomes very upset when the pentagon is hit. Her father works at the pentagon and it is hours before he is able to call and say that he is alright and was not in that part of the bldg.

She is very relieved until she gets a call from her bother who says mom flew out this morning and we can't find out anything about her flight!!

The panic sets in again, but this time it was for real! Her mother was aboard the plane that crashed into the pentagon!:doh1

That story is very hard to believe, but it is 100% true!!

IRONY CAN BE BITCH!!

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated
Re: 911 STORY!! THIS ONE IS HARD TO BELIEVE!!

This story pokes enormous holes into the theory that it wasn't a plane at all that hit the Pentagon. Who's seen any plane wreckage from that crash? A tail? An engine? A little black box? Some have theorized that it was a missile. Apparently not.

NONEW!

I think about that every time I hear that theory and think of how it must affect her. If that were the case! Where are all the people from that flight??

BOGUS!! IMO!!

The Devil

EOG Master

I remember reading a story shortly after 9-11 about a woman who was scheduled to fly on the first plane that hit the WTC and either missed the flight or changed planes......she wound up on the second plane that hit the WTC......

I guess when your time is up, your time is up......

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I remember reading a story shortly after 9-11 about a woman who was scheduled to fly on the first plane that hit the WTC and either missed the flight or changed planes......she wound up on the second plane that hit the WTC......

maybe but the 2 boston planes were different airlines and that is rare that someone sked to fly United would fly out on American or Vice Versa - but point taken

dirty

EOG Master

maybe but the 2 boston planes were different airlines and that is rare that someone sked to fly United would fly out on American or Vice Versa - but point taken

Not really if it is the next flight out. Airlines work well with each other on this sort of thing the last decade with all the financial problems many are/were having.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

Mrs. Montana had a friend in the hood and they played bunko and attended other functions together.

Anyway!! on the weekend before 911 her mother had remarried on impulse and was heading out on her honeymoon that morning. She had no idea that her mother had decided to fly out that morning.

So she hears of the planes hitting the bldgs like the rest of us and is in shock, but she becomes very upset when the pentagon is hit. Her father works at the pentagon and it is hours before he is able to call and say that he is alright and was not in that part of the bldg.

She is very relieved until she gets a call from her bother who says mom flew out this morning and we can't find out anything about her flight!!

The panic sets in again, but this time it was for real! Her mother was aboard the plane that crashed into the pentagon!:doh1

That story is very hard to believe, but it is 100% true!!

IRONY CAN BE BITCH!!

what plane??????

there is no plane hitting the pentagon! where u got that from!

the plane did not hit the pentagon !!!!!

Flight 77 you nit wit!!

Talk that BS in a different thread and have a little respect for the dead. This isn't a debate. She died aboard flight 77 a Boeing 757.

Mr. Clean

EOG Enthusiast

Flight 77 you nit wit!!

Talk that BS in a different thread and have a little respect for the dead. This isn't a debate. She died aboard flight 77 a Boeing 757.

Tony, I don't disagree with you about respect for the dead. But questioning why they died isn't disrespect. It would be disrespect to not question, or even worse, accept without question the government story which doesn't hold water. I'm sure the woman is dead. Where she died is an open question and it is no disrespect to her to ask it. There are enough discrepancies with the Flight 77 story to warrant a lot of questions. They are primarily aviation questions about the difficulty of what these Arab crackpots supposedly pulled off, something highly experienced pilots couldn't do in a simulator with many tries. I find it incredible that with all the cameras at the Pentagon, there isn't a single second of film that shows flight 77 or any other airliner. I believe the greatest respect to all the dead is to question why they died. I think most of us here would want that if we were to pass on in similar circumstances.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Tony, I don't disagree with you about respect for the dead. But questioning why they died isn't disrespect. It would be disrespect to not question, or even worse, accept without question the government story which doesn't hold water. I'm sure the woman is dead. Where she died is an open question and it is no disrespect to her to ask it. There are enough discrepancies with the Flight 77 story to warrant a lot of questions. They are primarily aviation questions about the difficulty of what these Arab crackpots supposedly pulled off, something highly experienced pilots couldn't do in a simulator with many tries. I find it incredible that with all the cameras at the Pentagon, there isn't a single second of film that shows flight 77 or any other airliner. I believe the greatest respect to all the dead is to question why they died. I think most of us here would want that if we were to pass on in similar circumstances.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You are a fkn riot Clean. LMAO.

The Devil

EOG Master

YOU THINK THAT'S AMAZING THAT THERE ARE NO VIDEOS?? I WAS A BOOKMAKER FOR ALMOST 40 YEARS AND OUTSIDE OF SOME MUG SHOTS THERE ARE NO VIDEOS OF ME EITHER.........SO WITH THAT LOGIC IM NOT HERE.

That's crazy

Well I would agree that you should question all deaths Mr. Clean.

And my neighbor certainly has done her research. Which is why I know in my heart that it was Flight 77 that hit the pentagon.
I get the impression that they are at peace with what they were shown and given by the government.

Not to mention the 100's of witness and her father and his friends who were actually on site!

Mr. Clean

EOG Enthusiast

YOU THINK THAT'S AMAZING THAT THERE ARE NO VIDEOS?? I WAS A BOOKMAKER FOR ALMOST 40 YEARS AND OUTSIDE OF SOME MUG SHOTS THERE ARE NO VIDEOS OF ME EITHER.........SO WITH THAT LOGIC IM NOT HERE.

Don't give up your day job to become a philosopher or a contract internet debater, my sulfurous smelling friend. There are video cameras all around the Pentagon and the more logical argument on why we aren't seeing one with an incredibly skilled amateur pilot flying Flight 77 into the Pentagon is that IT wasn't there. Yes, there are no videos of you bookmaking at the Pentagon. I'll grant you that YOU weren't there. That's about it as far as the logic of your argument goes. How much bookmaking did you do with a video camera trained on you?

Mr. Clean

EOG Enthusiast

Well I would agree that you should question all deaths Mr. Clean.

And my neighbor certainly has done her research. Which is why I know in my heart that it was Flight 77 that hit the pentagon.
I get the impression that they are at peace with what they were shown and given by the government.

Not to mention the 100's of witness and her father and his friends who were actually on site!

Yes, I've heard that there were witnesses that actually saw an airplane around the Pentagon, but I'm not sure that anyone claims to have seen an airplane come in and make such a precise hit. Can you clarify what you mean by her father and friends being "actually on site". Do you mean when it happened, or in the aftermath?

The Devil

EOG Master

Yes, I've heard that there were witnesses that actually saw an airplane around the Pentagon, but I'm not sure that anyone claims to have seen an airplane come in and make such a precise hit. Can you clarify what you mean by her father and friends being "actually on site". Do you mean when it happened, or in the aftermath?

READ THE FIRST POST...HER FATHER WORKS AT THE PENTAGON......

The Devil

EOG Master

There seems to be a lot of credible eyewitnesses to something hitting the Pentagon, describing it as a "jetliner" "a cruise missile with wings" and an American Airlines plane. One of them is a priest. Here's a link to a site with eyewitnesses. Flight 77 Crash at the Pentagon - Eyewitness Accounts

With all those eye witness reports why are you questioning a plane hit the pentagon?

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

Flight 77 you nit wit!!

u dump fuck! there was no plane that hit the pentagon!

it was a damn missile that was targeted for that plane hit the pentagon!

there is no video that says that the plane crashed in that!

and first of all it was to small of a crash to be one of those planes u dump!

if it was the plane it should have bene much worser!

CNN Reporter at the scene states that there is no evidence that a 757 hit the Pentagon.

dirty

EOG Master

CNN Reporter at the scene states that there is no evidence that a 757 hit the Pentagon.

Why all the attacks... did he call you a dumb fuck... I just don't understand. Maybe I am missing something here :+clueless

dirty that shit doesn't bother me, but thanks for caring!!

dump fuck is something you call someone on the computor!! if he knew me personally things would be much different. i'm actually very nice.

i did call him a nit wit!! and he is for believing this garage!! but i guess there are worser things in the world!!

peace!!:LMAO

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Go find a 12-Teamer asswipe.

Mr. Clean

EOG Enthusiast

With all those eye witness reports why are you questioning a plane hit the pentagon?

Something that flew through the air hit the Pentagon. I just present some eyewitness accounts that seem to suggest it appeared to be an American Airlines jetliner, or something that looked like an American Airlines jetliner. Nobody claims to know that it was Flight 77. It could have been. I'd put it at better than 50/50 that it was, but there are some major holes in that theory. It's very clear that two jetliners hit the World Trade Center towers. It is very clear that World Trade Center Tower 7 was destroyed by a controlled demolition. There is no doubt about that at all. There are hundreds of millions of eyewitnesses to that. It also appears the twin towers were similarly destroyed. You can believe the story about four hijacked airliners fully. But the demolition of the buildings and the lies about why the towers collapsed indicates that there are at least two aspects to all of this, even if you accept that the airliners were flown by hijackers. Even with that, it is plain that the hijackings were allowed to take place and that the damage that those hijackings caused was greatly increased by hidden hands for whatever reasons, but primarily, to my way of thinking, to create a new Pearl Harbour event out of hijackings that were known about and could have been stopped. I don't know where the Pentagon fits into all this from the Pearl Harbour event scheme, but I can see where it would fit in from the perspective of Arab crackpots, so I do not argue strongly that Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon. I just say that there is no real proof of that and there are clearly lies mixed up in the official account. And, Mr. Beelzebub, the absence of video at the Pentagon is something which increases doubt.