IT'S OFFICIAL: BOOKIES CRUSH GAMBLERS WEEK 2 NFL...

Squares/Recreational Players LOSE HUGE

Wise Guys /Sharps WIN

Bookmakers WIN THE MOST!!!!

Take it to the bank....:bank:

How did YOU do?

P.S.

Underdogs go 11-2-1 ATS with one game remaining....

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: IT'S OFFICIAL: BOOKIES CRUSH GAMBLERS WEEK 2 NFL...

does monday night count for this week or next?

Got spanked thanks to the Chiefs/Bears staying under. Six points scored in the 2nd half.

waco

EOG Dedicated

A lot of teasers with Cincy. That is why they are a sucker bet

THE CLOSER

EOG Veteran

I went 3-0 on my 10 pt teasers. (with 1 pending philly +3.5)

Lost a small 5 team parlay

pvcpipe

EOG Master

A lot of teasers with Cincy. That is why they are a sucker bet

Can't tease an away fave in NFL. Most would say stay away from NFL teasers altogether. I'll play an occasional but never an away fave, and usually I won't cross zero with it.

A lot of posters are either ashamed to admit they lost today or they are very humble...

I wonder which of the two is more likely? :rolleyes:

Congrats pacman and mofome...

PO69

EOG Master

Well the public did win quite a bit with dallas covering the spread. They were one of the biggest plays on the net from what I hear

I heard the SAINTS were the biggest LOSER for BOTH recreational players and Sharps....

Bookmakers across the Internet have confirmed this to me..

Take a look at the line movement today on this game...

The Computor Group had the Dolphins for what it's worth...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

A lot of posters are either ashamed to admit they lost today or they are very humble...

congrats on your good day:cheers

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Tough because I respect your sources but doubt with the volume and movement on MIA/DAL they had anything to do with today's game.

mofome

Banned

l

thanks, my picks are posted here. if the pats can cover, 4-1. long way to go.

THE SHRINK,

Thank you. Everyone has good and bad days during the season. One of the best things I was taught back in the 60's was to keep it simple and have but a few plays the first few weeks. Now if I have three or more plays a week, that's a lot. College football and MLB, well that's not the case for either. One does what works for them. BOL the rest of the season.

1eyejake

EOG Senior Member

I only played this game because of the large move on the FINS ( went to + 113 after my bet ) - I would guess the books did okay on this game - and missed the teaser on line and total

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=under-paragraph noWrap>Selection</TD><TD class=under-paragraph noWrap align=right>Odds</TD><TD class=under-paragraph noWrap align=right>Stake ($)</TD><TD class=under-paragraph noWrap align=right>Profit/Loss* ($)</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>Dallas -3.5</TD><TD align=right>+111</TD><TD align=right>484.00</TD><TD align=right>537.24</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

seems that most line moves got beat today...so those sharp line moves (where the public is on the other side but the lines move the opposite way) were bad today. sharps got hit today as well. especially all those so called cant miss sharp teasers!

Timetopay

EOG Master

If Chargers can score over 13 in second half ill be in good shape

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

I had an okay day.
Will win a little.
No teasers. No parlays.

Winners:
Indy under 46
Cleveland + 7 1/2 ( I got the worse number. Some books in Nevada were up to 8 1/2).
Raiders over 38 1/2
Arizona + 3.
Bucs + 3 or 3 1/2. Can't remember (I bet this before I left for Nevada. Boy, did I miss that number. Closed at 5 or higher).

Losers:
Buffalo + 10
Dolphins + 3 1/2
Looks like I'll lose the Bolts. Down by 24 at half. Jeez.

August West

Rambler

Vikings ruined my day. Their kicker hits the upright as time expires in the 4th and they fumble after moving the ball in OT.

<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Loss</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>$15.00 / $716.53 (USD)
Accepted 9/16/2007 2:19 AM - EST

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NFL Football / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:

</TD><TD>Houston Texans 9/16/2007 11:00 AM - (MST)
+240
</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NFL Football / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:

</TD><TD>San Francisco 49ers 9/16/2007 11:00 AM - (MST)
+155
</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #3</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Loss</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NFL Football / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:

</TD><TD>Minnesota Vikings 9/16/2007 2:05 PM - (MST)
+150
</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #4</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NFL Football / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:

</TD><TD>Arizona Cardinals 9/16/2007 2:05 PM - (MST)
+125
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dirty

EOG Master

I was 2-4-1 with Buffalo and Miami as losers

I had these

Buff +10.5
Tenn +7
SL -2.5
DET -3
Miami +3.5
Seattle -3
Oakland over 38.5

I have NE -2.5 tonight

Won with Raiders and Browns, lost with Dolphins. +$95.

mofome

Banned

j
mo sorry about your parlay i hope you hedged a little:cheers

eh, its not big deal. there will be one NFL game this year where a team scores 45 or more and loses....it just happened to cost me 4K.

:thumbsup

Tough because I respect your sources but doubt with the volume and movement on MIA/DAL they had anything to do with today's game.

Dallas was a big public play but sharps were on the other side explaining the strange line movement.

SCI

EOG Enthusiast

The Pats hand out the bailout. The Eagles will do the same tomorrow night. Double and Triple down.... :cheers

Mr. Met

EOG Addicted

The Pats hand out the bailout. The Eagles will do the same tomorrow night. Double and Triple down.... :cheers

yep, favorite to the over never helps the house on the Sunday night game

People betting teasers in September are really asking to lose. The whole point of teasers is to take advantage of sharper lines creating numerous two way winners. They should not be used to try to create a little insurance for bets.

cbf777

EOG Member

People betting teasers in September are really asking to lose. The whole point of teasers is to take advantage of sharper lines creating numerous two way winners. They should not be used to try to create a little insurance for bets.

couldnt agree with you more

I agree with you guys but BW played teasers the first 2 weeks of the NFL which is very unusual for the computor group....

Oh, and they lost with them...

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

In the NFL room you can see there were winners and then there was Me. I have to start listening to the cook. She has posted perfect for the 1st 2 weeks of the NFL season.

Best Damn handicapper contest, I was 0-5. :hung

0-4-1 same plays posted with WA lines around Noon or so yesterday.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

General - I feel your pain. Congrats to those who did well this weekend. Vikings hurt me on Moneyline. Bills killed an early tease (while Vikings, Jets all won) and then SD killed a later tease (2 of 3 on both tickets). I have bet UNDER Philly tonight. What about the points (Philly by 7?)...

mofome

Banned

In the NFL room you can see there were winners and then there was Me. I have to start listening to the cook. She has posted perfect for the 1st 2 weeks of the NFL season.

Best Damn handicapper contest, I was 0-5. :hung

0-4-1 same plays posted with WA lines around Noon or so yesterday.

:+comfort+