Guess what? Madcapper owes me money... money that was posted up to him...

mofome

Banned
Re: Guess what? Madcapper owes me money... money that was posted up to him...

Sure you can.

Go to your profile, scroll down to comments, click view all. Select the comment you don't like and click delete comment.

im sure you know what i meant. more of just a rule...if a friend posts it, it stays. got to be able to take a good ribbing.

:+excited-

im sure you know what i meant. more of just a rule...if a friend posts it, it stays. got to be able to take a good ribbing.

:+excited-

I hadnt had my Weetabix yet.

:doh1

Walther Whalker

EOG Addicted

dante still owes me for a milkshake that i fronted him

This has happened over and over and over to the point where I don't feel like being quiet and helping the guy out anymore.

I can only look at my own part after playing the victim "over and over." By the time you get to be my age, you may notice a pattern...gosh i am always the victim, everyone screwed me this way and that way (especially my mom!).

I sent my money to a gambling site..knowing full and well that i could not FORCE them to pay, I cannot control what other people do. I should not have done that but oh well, i cannot change what i did yesterday.

Today, I am not going to do that again. Today I am not playing the victim.

jake, it will be okay, this too shall pass :)

another saying that comes to mind is "no good deed goes unpunished"

Pastorsinalot

EOG Addicted

All Jake did is send in post up money for a contest and won he had no ideal it was madstiffer running the contest and in control of the money..

Otherwise I doubt anyone who reads the forums would send MC a penny these days so I guess this was the new scam MC came up with to get money from posters.

This is not a true statement please dont make stuff up. Jake knew he own that forum. Jake just need to be paid

Thanks for agreeing to pay him Pastors...:cheers
And all this time, I thought other stiff about u...:smokesmal

u da man!!! :houra

This is not a true statement please dont make stuff up. Jake knew he own that forum. Jake just need to be paid

Pastor please point out in any post made here that saids he knew MC own the site before posting his money? He knew the first name and later found out it was MC thats how I understand it from this statement

This quoted from Jake in his first post

" I know the first name of the guy who owns the site and the Paypal I sent the post-up to was his wife's, so I have her first and last name. I do a search for the website, trying to figure out who owns this. Anyway, I get a thread at a website forum from Damian Dunlap about what to do with the site. At this point, I begin to think of MC but had no proof. I knew from previous jobs that Damian likes MC and often has him work on his sites. So I do a search for this guy's first name (which is a somewhat rare first name) and the last name of his wife's Paypal. The only thing I can find online is a registry for a newborn baby where the parents can get messages from family members. I remember MC had a post here about his newborn so I check back on EOG and surprise, the babies were born on the exact same day. At this point I knew it was him and emailed him and he admitted to it and said he was having trouble with money but would pay it off."

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

Jake, doesn't the Rx now do debt collecting for bookies and their clients? Cigarman obviously knew they had diversified their business in that direction; why not talk to Chief Debt Collector Wilheim over there instead of polluting this forum with this stuff?

Jake,

It's a Jewish holiday all through the weekend--Sukkoth/Simhat Torah...

Once the holiday is over, I will speak with him about it on your behalf...

THE SHRINK

Yea I am aware of that. I really wanted to wait til the holiday was over but the more I thought about it, I've waited long enough that I didn't want to be the nice guy anymore.

When I sent the cash in, I had no clue he owned the forum whatsoever. I learned about it after the fact when I tried to figure out who owned it when I wasn't getting paid. Not sure why you assume I'd know it was him...

He used the username "FSB Green" and the only way I found the site was a listing in the RX's Site Promos trying to find a paid writer/contributor.

When I sent the cash in, I had no clue he owned the forum whatsoever. I learned about it after the fact when I tried to figure out who owned it when I wasn't getting paid. Not sure why you assume I'd know it was him...

He used the username "FSB Green" and the only way I found the site was a listing in the RX's Site Promos trying to find a paid writer/contributor.

So pastor please in the future stick to facts when posting and dont make false statements thanks for the info jake

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

We almost made it through a whole year without a madcapper stiffing someone story.......Knew it was to good to be true.

We almost made it through a whole year without a madcapper stiffing someone story.......Knew it was to good to be true.

I wanted to be patient and let him handle it. It wasn't the time it took to pay me back, it was the dishonesty that made me post this.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

TO BE HONEST I FEEL BAD FOR MAD CAPPER... NOT A BAD GUY! AT ALL!!! THE FACT THAT HE STIFFED SOMEONE FOR 250 BUCKS, TELLS YOU ALOT ABOUT MADS POSTION IN LIFE.... MAD, I HOPE YOU SNAP OUT OF IT!!! BEEN THERE BEFORE... I FEEL FOR YOU...

TO BE HONEST I FEEL BAD FOR MAD CAPPER... NOT A BAD GUY! AT ALL!!! THE FACT THAT HE STIFFED SOMEONE FOR 250 BUCKS, TELLS YOU ALOT ABOUT MADS POSTION IN LIFE.... MAD, I HOPE YOU SNAP OUT OF IT!!! BEEN THERE BEFORE... I FEEL FOR YOU...

If all what was said above is true (which I couldnt swear is, but am inclined to believe so), how in the blue hell could you feel sorry for him??????

If all what was said above is true (which I couldnt swear is, but am inclined to believe so), how in the blue hell could you feel sorry for him??????

To be honest, for a while I felt a little sorry for him too. I think the guy just has a problem where he can't stop telling lies.

MC stiffing is like a endless pit as mention by Ofrog just a matter of time before he stiffs the wrong person.

I'm at least trying to be nice about all of this. I see what you are saying though.

VAMBO SAYS ANOTHER BROKE DICK POSTER WITH NO MONEY TO BET!!

Last time I checked this holiday hasn't been extended to Monday like a sale at Target.

roach23

Banned

Last time I checked this holiday hasn't been extended to Monday like a sale at Target.

he's probably celebrating the slaying of native americans.

andrew748

Banned

Guess what? Madcapper owes me money... money that was posted up to him...

er........

that will be theft then :(

or did i missunderstand

andrew748

Banned

He's made a few payments in the past so I'm holding out hope. He only has $250 left that he's promised to pay.
Hi Jake :)

i'm not sure that's the point. but as you are the victim, i defer to your handling of the affair

good luck

is MC backed by royal sports?
slow pay etc etc

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I read about him here I think...

Best Wishes...OF :small3d020b:

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Maybe the internet police finally got to madstiffer and took his computer
to stop future stiff jobs and future fake contests to get people to send him money.

Photo of Internet police talking to Madcapper

Bump in hope of Madcapper's holiday being over today...

Come on now. How do you stiff some one for $250. Not to mention he paid you up front for an entry fee.

This kid (Jake) seems like he was screwed and needs a little help. Maybe I'm an idiot, but how about we all send him a $10 bill to help him out.

wildemu

EOG Member

Madcapper always does this, stiff and disappear. Once the dust settles, he either comes back as a ghost or as himself in another forum where he won't be targeted.

dirty

EOG Master

Come on now. How do you stiff some one for $250. Not to mention he paid you up front for an entry fee.

This kid (Jake) seems like he was screwed and needs a little help. Maybe I'm an idiot, but how about we all send him a $10 bill to help him out.

How in the hell do you blame Jake for this :+clueless This may be the craziest thing I have ever read :bank:

Dirty, you read my post wrong. It says Jake seems like a good kid and we should help him out.

Also says how could you stiff someone for $250 (capper) especially after he gave (capper ) the entry fee. I in no way blame Jake. It appears Capper is slime and thought we could help Jake out.

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty, you read my post wrong. It says Jake seems like a good kid and we should help him out.

Also says how could you stiff someone for $250 (capper) especially after he gave (capper ) the entry fee. I in no way blame Jake. It appears Capper is slime and thought we could help Jake out.

Sorry man... sometimes things on the Net can be taken the wrong way. :cheers

I feel bad for Jake but Madcapper cant keep depending on Shrink and others to pay off his debts although this was more of scam then not paying back a debt running a postup contest and then keeping the money that is pretty low.