UCONN vs LOUISVILLE

easymoney

EOG Member
I am at the game right now, although 3 hours before kickoff. Rain is pouring down and the wind is gusting at 30 mph, under/over is at 60, I would get in on the under in a big way. This field although new, the sod does not hold well and I would suspect a whole lotta running tonight. TAKE THE UNDER!:bank:

Re: UCONN vs LOUISVILLE

Thanks for the confirmation, easymoney. Do you think the weather will affect the attendance/spirit of the crowd?

easymoney

EOG Member

I don't think so, nobody is in the stadium right now but the lots are filling up. This is a big game for UCONN even with LVille being down this year. I suspect a fired up crowd and a packed house.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

And in addition, its not as if the rain just started either. It has been raining more or less all day here in CT...

I don't think so, nobody is in the stadium right now but the lots are filling up. This is a big game for UCONN even with LVille being down this year. I suspect a fired up crowd and a packed house.

Thanks, easymoney! Hope it's a great game for UConn!

:cheers

tc1134

EOG Veteran

I am at the game right now, although 3 hours before kickoff. Rain is pouring down and the wind is gusting at 30 mph, under/over is at 60, I would get in on the under in a big way. This field although new, the sod does not hold well and I would suspect a whole lotta running tonight. TAKE THE UNDER!:bank:

The under is being pounded right now(hour and half before kickoff).
Get the best # you can 58.5 latest.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

if the game goes to 55 bet the over.....2 tds a quarter is way do-able for these teams...

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

after a slow start lville playing better ,started to get a little scared of my uconn pick , o well been wrong before ,GO HUSKIES

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

maybe the worst call ive ever seen
calls for a fair catch and they give em 6

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'm not complaining, i got Uconn +3 but that was a terrible call or lack there of.

easymoney

EOG Member

Easy Under. Hope everyone cashed. Great, great game. The crowd was rockin. Some questoinable calls or should I say no calls, but they evened out in the end.:smokesmal :+excited-