New Member (previously at the RX)

Hey guys!!

I have made a decision to leave the RX.com due there support of thievery. EOG will be my new home. I will not so much as lurk at the RX.com. Their decision does not side with their customers, only with corporate greed and the almighty dollar. We will see how they are doing in 6-12 months. I know EOG will have at least one customer!! (ME).

Anybody else here from across the street?

Thanks for a place to hang out.

Travis

P.S. Shrink I was an original supporter of yours in the very beginning (at your old place). I used to chat with you and Keith (from Philly) regularly via phone. I am glad to be at your place.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated
Re: New Member (previously at the RX)

welcome to eog. you will find that most of us posted over there at one time or other, well except for Katie.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Hey guys!!

I have made a decision to leave the RX.com due there support of thievery. EOG will be my new home. I will not so much as lurk at the RX.com. Their decision does not side with their customers, only with corporate greed and the almighty dollar. We will see how they are doing in 6-12 months. I know EOG will have at least one customer!! (ME).

Travis

P.S. Shrink I was an original supporter of yours in the very beginning (at your old place). I used to chat with you and Keith (from Philly) regularly via phone. I am glad to be at your place.

Hey Travis welcome aboard, you and I had some fun at the rx.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

mofome

Banned

Hey guys!!

Travis

:hug:

hint: mighty iceman wanker

Best wishes...OF :LMAO

NO SHIT??? Wow, how the hell are you?? I will never forget you introduced an Oklahoma boy to how they do thing back east. (I.E. 20x = $100) That was a real eye opener to how things are so different from here in Oklahoma. BTW, I have joined the dark side (hint = I get +110 on all my wagers). E-mail me sometime. I would love to chat.

Travis