Bill Buckner has arrived !

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Bill Buckner has arrived !

Kenny Lofton wins the Lonnie Smith award for post season base running ineptitude!

Gaffff! check that it was the coach!

The Dale Sveum memorial 3rd base coaching blunder award.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Sick sick sick!!!!!

Lofton must be a little paranoid after getting caught at second, on a ball off the wall earlier...he scores on that ball EASILY though!

and Lugo is off the freakin hook!

royboy

EOG Dedicated

that was one of the worst decesions you'll ever see by a 3rd base coach... what a moron:hung

I was pissed at first...but not so sure after I saw the replay. You think he scores easily?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

couldnt loften just go on his own? he has been around for awhile doesnt he know he scores easily

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i have to mute my fucking tv these clowns justify stopping him at 3rd

holy shit :doh1

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Ball game.

Blake had to have still had the DP on his mind....what an implosion!

ive said it before when a team fails to take advantage of a scoring opp it always seems the other team scores next at bat

unreal

lofton and baserunning mistakes. Don't know if you can call the first one a mistake...it was a missed call. But if he stayed at first he scored.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

lofton and baserunning mistakes. Don't know if you can call the first one a mistake...it was a missed call. But if he stayed at first he scored.

to his credit he was safe and has speed i still think he should have ran through the stop sign he has to have field presence and know he scores easily who did he think would throw him out?

fire the coach

and now here come the steelers! If they score a TD in OT I'm just snakebit today!

Journeyman

EOG Master

Not a mistake at all, it took a perfect throw from Manny, I missed the replay so not sure if he was safe or not, I'll take your word for it though Ralph.

tough luck for Cle all the way around tonight.

Not a mistake at all, it took a perfect throw from Manny, I missed the replay so not sure if he was safe or not, I'll take your word for it though Ralph.

tough luck for Cle all the way around tonight.

Oh, he was safe! The ball and the tag got there before he did, but he missed his hand. His hand hit the bag after he swiped. Missed him completely.

Journeyman

EOG Master

he should have been in before inning started

rivera would have been and he isnt the best closer anymore pap is

That is asking a lot, he's more of a 3 out save guy...this will be a real tough save now....if you plan to go to him you may as well let him start the inning, now this is essentially a 1 run save situation with 6 outs, instead of 3 run save.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

ralph the bad news bears are not helping your Under

hope you hit it though:cheers