got kinda quiet in here all of the sudden

those of you that call names and defend genocide should take a lesson from all of this, stop the name calling, its not good for you, every time you start up with the name calling I will digg up some more truth, as I stated before, when the name calling stops so will the negative press. Its is no pleasure to have to read your senseless rants about anti-semitisim, nazis ans jihad, so give it a rest and I will do the same with the bad press, although its only fair to tell you as new crimes are committed, they will be reported.

With the advent of the Internet it has become more difficult to hide the truth, although the mainstream media in the states won't report all events, all events can be found on the "net", tread lightly.

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: got kinda quiet in here all of the sudden

GOOD BOY DIGGIN......YOU GO FIND ALL YOUR TRUTHS.....I LIKE TO LAUGH........

The Devil

EOG Master

TELL ME DIGGIN ARE YOU A JEW HATER? OR DO YOU JUST LIKE MUSLIMS?

WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER SEE? A JEW KILLED OR A MUSLIM KILLED???

The Devil

EOG Master

JUST A QUESTION ANDREW.......BUT WE NEED KILLINGS TO KEEP THE WORLDS POPULATION DOWN.......WE CAN'T HAVE EARTHQUAKES AND TSUNAMIS EVERY DAY..............

G. K. TEMUJIN

EOG Veteran

why? you want some more?

DADDY'S $10M 'BAD' MITZVAH

PLUNDER RAP FOR GI-ARMOR BOSS

October 26, 2007 -- The former CEO of the leading supplier of body armor to U.S. soldiers in Iraq was charged yesterday with looting the company to bankroll a lavish lifestyle that included a $10 million bat mitzvah for his daughter.

In addition to the bat mitzvah - which included performances by Aerosmith, 50 Cent, Tom Petty, Kenny G and the Eagles - prosecutors said David Brooks got the firm, DHB Industries, to pay for other goodies.

Among them were a face lift for his ex-wife; vitamins for his stable of 100 horses; pricey vacations; fancy jewels; an armored car; a $194,000 Bentley; and a $100,000 diamond-studded belt buckle.

The elaborate scheme exploded yesterday when federal prosecutors unsealed a 21-count indictment accusing Brooks, 53, of securities fraud, insider trading, tax evasion and obstruction of justice. If convicted, he could spend the rest of his life behind bars.

Sandra Hatfield, 54, the company's former chief operating officer, was hit with similar charges.

Brooks founded DHB, which moved from Westbury, L.I., to Pompano Beach, Fla., last year, and served as its chairman and chief executive officer. He resigned last year as the scandal erupted.

According to the indictment, Brooks lined his pockets by having DHB underwrite his lifestyle and by artificially inflating the value of company stock.

He allegedly reaped $185 million by selling DHB stock when he learned that 6,000 bullet-proof vests the company made were about to be recalled for being faulty and not able to block bullets.

Hatfield, who left the firm in 2005, allegedly made $5 million in the scheme.
Brooks also was accused of evading taxes by giving money to charities he ran.

Brooks made headlines in November 2005, when he rented two floors of the Rainbow Room for the bat mitzvah of his daughter, Elizabeth.

He reportedly sent the company jet to fly Aerosmith in from Pittsburgh, paying them a cool $1 million. In return, they let his nephew play drums.
In honor of the band's appearance, Brooks changed from a black leather suit into a magenta suede biker outfit covered with chains.

The indictment said the body-armor tycoon spent $122,000 of company cash on iPods and digital cameras for his guests. It also revealed he shelled out $20,000 for leather-bound invitations to his son's bar mitzvah in 2000.

Brooks pleaded not guilty at his arraignment in federal court in Central Islip, L.I., and was held without bail pending a hearing Monday.

His lawyer, Paul Shechtman, said Brooks "grew up in Brooklyn and that means he doesn't run away from a fight."

Shechtman asked for bail of a mere $50 million. Prosecutor John Martin asked that no bail be granted, calling Brooks a serious flight risk to Israel.

"In my opinion, he will spend the rest of his life in jail," the prosecutor said. "Every couple of months, we uncover new crimes and new frauds he has committed."

Hatfield is expected to be arraigned next week.
The indictment accuses Brooks and Hatfield of falsely inflating the value of the inventory of DHB's top product, the Interceptor vest, to help meet earnings projections.
The scheme boosted the company's stock from $2 a share in early 2003 to nearly $20 a share in late 2004.

DADDY'S $10M 'BAD' MITZVAH

GOOD BOY DIGGIN......YOU GO FIND ALL YOUR TRUTHS.....I LIKE TO LAUGH........

I'll bet that article above really got a big laugh out of you, huh devil?

funny stuff, huh mister?............no bail / life in prison

Not soon enough. Cowardly Congress cares as much about the soldiers as the White House, it seems.

Its my belief that the bottom line for these bottom dwellers is about money and power and not about human life, what other reason could there be?

Globalization is their goal at any cost.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Its my belief that the bottom line for these bottom dwellers is about money and power and not about human life, what other reason could there be?

Globalization is their goal at any cost.
I know the majority are pricks.........whatever their excuses.

The Devil

EOG Master

I'll bet that article above really got a big laugh out of you, huh devil?

funny stuff, huh mister?............no bail / life in prison

I GUESS ONLY JEWS RUN SCAMS AND STEAL MONEY??? WHY NOT PULL UP SOME STUFF ON EDDIE "CRAZY EDDIE" EINHORN?

I DON'T HAVE TO CALL YOU ANY NAMES DIGGIN......YOU HAVE ALREADY PROVED YOU ARE A MORON AND A RACIST.........:finger004

ynot

EOG Dedicated

I GUESS ONLY JEWS RUN SCAMS AND STEAL MONEY??? WHY NOT PULL UP SOME STUFF ON EDDIE "CRAZY EDDIE" EINHORN?

I DON'T HAVE TO CALL YOU ANY NAMES DIGGIN......YOU HAVE ALREADY PROVED YOU ARE A MORON AND A RACIST.........:finger004

:LMAO What's the matter Dev, the article didn't strike your funnybone.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Your to fucking stupid to see whats going on, its not JEWS I hate, its those fucking criminals that run the show that I hate, those fucking assholes hide behind every good JEW there is, their actions reflect on all JEWS, of course that is their intent, they do crimes and then cry that the only reason they are being prosocuted is because their JEWS, its all hogwash. And of course they have brainwashed your dumb ass into thinking what they are doing is right, they try to hide their crimes, they have gotten away with it for many years through careful use of the media, but nows we have the internet, and it is becoming more difficult for them to hide, as far as your calling me a racist, your wrong, I am thankful for the good JEWS, they have created many good things for all of us, some of the most kind hearted people I know are JEWISH, I would like to tell you about Mr. Richard Malowitz, you see I lost my license some years back, at the time I was working on Richards home, as result of having my license revoked I had to attend classes that were held, these classes were 25 miles away, out of the kindness of his heart Richard would drive me to and from my classes every week, I offered to buy his gas, he refused my offer, even after the work on his home was complete he continued to help me, Richard has a very nice family, a wife, son and daughter, Richards son now works at HOME DEPOT, every time I shop there I make it a point to find Henry(Richards son) just so I can ask him how his folks are, although I have lost touch with Richard I will always be thankful to him for helping me. So you see I am not bigoted towards JEWS, you are wrong about that.

Lets take this one step further, one of the largest scrap iron processors on the east coast is owned and operated by FRED WEITSMAN AND SON, I have personally known Fred and his son Adam for many years, we still remain friends to this day, I have done work for them off and on for years, they have for the most part always treated me fairly, I often use them for reference on other jobs, the phone number at the main office is 607-687-2780, you can call there and ask them for a reference about me if you like, you just tell them you would like to know about "Big Dougie J.", I am quite sure they will give me a good word, so you see it is not JEWS that I hate, it is criminals that I hate, money hungry, power crazy criminals, the same ones that you support, aren't you proud of your self?

G. K. TEMUJIN

EOG Veteran

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]We Aren’t One: American Jewish Voices for Peace[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]by Murray Polner[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
by Murray Polner[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
<!-- Copyright 2001-2002, Clickability, Inc. All rights reserved.--><SCRIPT language=javascript1.2 src="http://a449.g.akamai.net/7/449/1776/000/button.clickability.com/10/button_1/button.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript> window.onerror=function(){clickURL=document.location.href;return true;} if(!self.clickURL) clickURL=parent.location.href; </SCRIPT><NOBR> </NOBR> [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
DIGG THIS
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Back in the 1980s the major American Jewish welfare organization adopted as its fundraising slogan "We are One." The implication was that American Jews were a united bloc. But we are not "one" and never have been. Ideologically, we are everything from anarchists to Zionists, working people to the gilded rich. Noam Chomsky is as Jewish as Irving Kristol, and Norman Finkelstein as Jewish as Alan Dershowitz. We are neither angels nor saints. And we are certainly not monolithic, despite perennial efforts to paint anyone critical of various aspects of Israeli policies as "self-hating" Jews. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]The truth is that the overwhelming number of America’s estimated 6 million Jews is opposed to the Cheney-Bush-neocon regime as their voting patterns have shown time and again. In 2000 and 2004 the overwhelming majority of us voted for Gore and Kerry. In the 2006 congressional elections 80% of the Jewish vote went Democratic. And repeated surveys of Jewish college students show them to be overwhelmingly liberal to moderate. Tikkun Olam or "saving the world" remains our true heritage and legacy. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]In a new book I recently edited with Stefan Merken (Peace, Justice, & Jews: Reclaiming Our Tradition),we differed with those Jewish organizations that are silent – about Israel and the Palestinians, about Iraq, about Iran. The overwhelming majority of American Jews has supported a negotiated "land for peace" settlement between Israel and Palestinians and has no interest in pursuing this or any Administration’s fantasies of perpetual war. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Indeed, one of the shrewdest American Jewish commentators, M. J. Rosenberg of the Israel Policy Forum, has rightly written: "There is nothing pro-Israel about supporting policies that promise only that Israeli mothers will continue to dread their sons’ 18<SUP>th</SUP> birthdays for another generation."[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]American Jewish peace voices do not genuflect before the Israel Lobby. See, for example, Brit Tzedek v’Shalom – the Jewish Peace Alliance for Justice and Peace – which is said to have more than 15,000 members, the Jewish Voice for Peace, and Meretz USA an affiliate of Israel’s Meretz bloc; [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Americans for Peace Now, which reportedly has 25,000 members, Rabbis for Human Rights, the Jewish Peace Fellowship, and the Shalom Center. Prolific writers abound too: Rabbis Arthur Waskow of the Shalom Center, Michael Lerner of Tikkun magazine and Henry Siegman, former head of the American Jewish Congress when it was still liberal and now President of the U.S./ Middle East Project, Michael Massing at the New York Review of Books, Tony Karon, Philip Weiss, Norman Birnbaum, and many more who will never be silent. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Unlike Israel, where free speech and public debate thus far remains sacred, a number of so-called major American Jewish organizations (many of whom have few if any paid members) have sought mightily to stifle critics. The publication of John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt’s book (The Israeli Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy), flaws and insights all, has been treated as the second coming of pogromists and saber-wielding Cossacks. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Tony Judt, the distinguished New York University historian and critic, was prevented from speaking at the Polish Consulate in New York City because of ADL’s pressure. Judt, who is Jewish, was scheduled to speak about "The Israel Lobby & U.S. Foreign Policy." A protest, with more than one hundred signatories, many of them Jewish, soon appeared (The Case of Tony Judt: An Open Letter to the ADL, New York Review of Books, November 16, 2006), denouncing the "climate of intimidation." This suppression of alternative views, this scotching of debate, this silencing of differing views, is nothing less than a sign of frightened men and women creating a new blacklist.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Jimmy Carter, who accomplished more for Middle Eastern peace than any other president, was bitterly denounced earlier this year for daring to use the word "Apartheid" in describing Israel’s domination of Palestinians, a word often heard and read in Israeli newspapers. (See his book Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid).) Israel may or may not practice South African-style "apartheid" – as some leftists insist – but when he spoke at Brandeis University after the true believers had publicly excoriated him, most of the students at the meeting (which was aired on C-Span) stood and applauded. (The squelching of debate isn’t limited to the U.S. Danny Rubinstein, a veteran Israeli journalist for the Israeli daily Ha’aretz was invited and then disinvited by the British Zionist Federation because he, like other Israelis, had dared to use the forbidden word). Two Catholic colleges also caved in to pressure. St. Thomas College in Minneapolis (barring Bishop Tutu, it was forced to back down in the face of protests) and De Paul University in Chicago, which denied tenure to critic Norman Finkelstein after the faculty had overwhelmingly supported him. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Jewish neoconservatives on the other hand (and there are lots of non-Jewish neocons as well) get a free ride. Yet they do not speak as Jews and they certainly don’t represent the rest of us. But because so many of them are Jewish, the rest of us are often held responsible for their epic blunders. Indeed, some of the guilt-by-association allegations against all Jews are nothing less than classic anti-Semitism. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Neocons are in reality very well paid home front warriors and publicists for the new American Empire. Callow ideologues, they played a crucial role in getting the U.S. into Iraq and are now desperate to take on Iran but from afar (please don’t count on they or their close family members ever ending up in combat units in Iran). Some are probably motivated by right-wing Israeli sympathies; most, however, are drawn to rigid Manichean geopolitical doctrines of preemptive war. Now they are clinging as "national security" advisors to the bellicose Rudolph Giuliani, once again hoping for another "cakewalk" against Iran. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]The truth, though, is that the primary responsibility for the massive bloodletting in the Middle East rests with the President, Vice-President, Donald Rumsfeld, their Congressional sycophants, a mass media that serves as a willing transmission belt, and the mighty oil, munitions and yes, Israel Lobby, which also includes Christian fundamentalists and Christian Zionists, desperate to welcome Armageddon. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Let me be very clear. No American Jewish peace voice or group questions the right of Israel to exist as an independent sovereign state. Nor, I hope, should any non-Jewish critic though Israel is no more immune to criticism than any other country. And not to be overlooked is that within Israel many courageous and principled Jewish critics of any number of Israeli policies are active, among them the feminist center for peace and justice Batshaolm; the leftist peace bloc opposed to the occupation of the West Bank Gush-Shalom; the anti-militarist New Profile; Meretz; Peacewatch; the Israeli dailyHaaretz, B’Tselem, the Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories, Yesh Gvul, an organization supporting Israeli soldiers refusing to serve in the Occupied Territories, Shalom Achschav/Peace Now, which favors Palestinian self-determination, the Israel-Palestine Center for Research & Information, a joint organization working for a "two-state, two-people" resolution and many more. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]The same thing is happening among more and more American Jews right now.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]November 1, 2007[/FONT][/FONT]

We Aren’t One: American Jewish Voices for Peace by Murray Polner

The Devil

EOG Master

Your to fucking stupid to see whats going on, its not JEWS I hate, its those fucking criminals that run the show that I hate, those fucking assholes hide behind every good JEW there is, their actions reflect on all JEWS, of course that is their intent, they do crimes and then cry that the only reason they are being prosocuted is because their JEWS, its all hogwash. And of course they have brainwashed your dumb ass into thinking what they are doing is right, they try to hide their crimes, they have gotten away with it for many years through careful use of the media, but nows we have the internet, and it is becoming more difficult for them to hide, as far as your calling me a racist, your wrong, I am thankful for the good JEWS, they have created many good things for all of us, some of the most kind hearted people I know are JEWISH, I would like to tell you about Mr. Richard Malowitz, you see I lost my license some years back, at the time I was working on Richards home, as result of having my license revoked I had to attend classes that were held, these classes were 25 miles away, out of the kindness of his heart Richard would drive me to and from my classes every week, I offered to buy his gas, he refused my offer, even after the work on his home was complete he continued to help me, Richard has a very nice family, a wife, son and daughter, Richards son now works at HOME DEPOT, every time I shop there I make it a point to find Henry(Richards son) just so I can ask him how his folks are, although I have lost touch with Richard I will always be thankful to him for helping me. So you see I am not bigoted towards JEWS, you are wrong about that.

Lets take this one step further, one of the largest scrap iron processors on the east coast is owned and operated by FRED WEITSMAN AND SON, I have personally known Fred and his son Adam for many years, we still remain friends to this day, I have done work for them off and on for years, they have for the most part always treated me fairly, I often use them for reference on other jobs, the phone number at the main office is 607-687-2780, you can call there and ask them for a reference about me if you like, you just tell them you would like to know about "Big Dougie J.", I am quite sure they will give me a good word, so you see it is not JEWS that I hate, it is criminals that I hate, money hungry, power crazy criminals, the same ones that you support, aren't you proud of your self?

OH SO YOU LIKE JEWS THAT YOU CAN MAKE MONEY OFF????? OTHER THAN THAT YOU ARE A RACIST....I SEE NOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.........

OH SO YOU LIKE JEWS THAT YOU CAN MAKE MONEY OFF????? OTHER THAN THAT YOU ARE A RACIST....I SEE NOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.........

Well of course I like to work and make money, the heritage or religion of the customer has little to do with that, I also like those who are intelligent, that would exclude you, your answer to every problem appears to be either to kill them or show them what an asshole you are, which ever comes first.

The Devil

EOG Master

Well of course I like to work and make money, the heritage or religion of the customer has little to do with that, I also like those who are intelligent, that would exclude you, your answer to every problem appears to be either to kill them or show them what an asshole you are, which ever comes first.

HOW CAN YOU CALL ME AN ASSHOLE WHEN YOU BELIEVE THE TRADE CENTER WAS TAKEN DOWN WITH EXPLOSIVES?

HOW CAN YOU CALL ME AN ASSHOLE WHEN YOU BELIEVE THE TRADE CENTER WAS TAKEN DOWN WITH EXPLOSIVES?

AND THIS HAS WHAT TO DO WITH THE PRICE OF ORANGES IN CHINA?

HEY DID YOU HEAR? THEY FOUND WATER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA.