may as well post'em, my NCAAF top 10

royboy

EOG Dedicated
Re: may as well post'em, my NCAAF top 10

at what point do you hold florida losing games against them? i know they're loaded but the d isn't great and they don't seem to know how to finish games off yet, just a little too young.

mofome

Banned

at what point do you hold florida losing games against them? i know they're loaded but the d isn't great and they don't seem to know how to finish games off yet, just a little too young.

in a bowl game, which of these teams would you take to beat them SU? they very well could play one of them, you name the ones you think would beat them, and we'll make a wager on that possibility.

:cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

DONT MATTER TO MO IF FLA WAS 0-10.........LOSSES ARE MEANINGLESS WHEN YOU LOSE TO AN SEC TEAM.........

mofome

Banned

DONT MATTER TO MO IF FLA WAS 0-10.........LOSSES ARE MEANINGLESS WHEN YOU LOSE TO AN SEC TEAM.........

wow, great post. why dont you say something that makes sense. you tell me which teams you'll take over fla in their bowl game, hot shot.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

in a bowl game, which of these teams would you take to beat them SU? they very well could play one of them, you name the ones you think would beat them, and we'll make a wager on that possibility.

I get what you're saying. They would be favored over mizzou, ku, wvu, and probably osu. Probably around a pk to +3 against OU? I just think teams and their fans have to accept responsibility for their losses on the field at some point. :+waving-5

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Florida would be favored over just about any team on a nuetral field - it's just how you look at it - are we talking point spreads - or wins and losses - the Ducks, Kansas and OU play in real conferences and have one loss or less - I'm not sure UF would be favored over OU or OU - the line would be tight as shit - this is what the SEC gets though - it is extremely hard for them to win it all because they play and overkill schedule and then a championship game - of course, they have recent rings - but UF almost got fucked out of a ring last year.

mofome

Banned

I get what you're saying. They would be favored over mizzou, ku, wvu, and probably osu. Probably around a pk to +3 against OU? I just think teams and their fans have to accept responsibility for their losses on the field at some point. :+waving-5

i hate florida more than any team but bama. but...they're just good as shit when they're on. no way ou would be a fav over fla. well...imo. losses count, but im not making a ranking for bowl games, im ranking the teams that i think are the best 10 teams in the nation right now. my vols beat uga by about 90, but...uga is just playing good football right now.

mofome

Banned

Florida would be favored over just about any team on a nuetral field - it's just how you look at it - are we talking point spreads - or wins and losses - the Ducks, Kansas and OU play in real conferences and have one loss or less - I'm not sure UF would be favored over OU or OU - the line would be tight as shit - this is what the SEC gets though - it is extremely hard for them to win it all because they play and overkill schedule and then a championship game - of course, they have recent rings - but UF almost got fucked out of a ring last year.

you tell me who kansas has played. you tell me one decent team they've played. now tell me one real good win mizzou has. people talk about that signature win, what is it? illinois??
your record is obviously important, but there isnt a team that kansas has beaten that florida wouldnt have smashed. so what can i say? put kansas in the sec and they may not be ranked right now. i like kn and i love their qb and i love his entire story...but im callin it how i see it.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

i hate florida more than any team but bama. but...they're just good as shit when they're on. no way ou would be a fav over fla. well...imo. losses count, but im not making a ranking for bowl games, im ranking the teams that i think are the best 10 teams in the nation right now. my vols beat uga by about 90, but...uga is just playing good football right now.

i definitely agree with you about uga. after watching the ass kicking they put on auburn i think they could beat anyone in the country at this point. is there any chance they play lsu in the sec champ game?

mofome

Banned

i definitely agree with you about uga. after watching the ass kicking they put on auburn i think they could beat anyone in the country at this point. is there any chance they play lsu in the sec champ game?

if they beat kentucky, and the vols lose to kentucky or vandy, their in. not a bad chance...probably about 35-40%.

dirty

EOG Master

If UGA beats Kentucky at home next week and Tenn loses to them the week after

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

That's why I did not include Kansas - I don't believe in them either - but somewhere you've got to blend record with strenght of schedule - I'd probably would put LSU 1 but they've pulled some real Houdini acts - all you really need is a playoff with the top 8 teams

mofome

Banned

If UGA beats Kentucky at home next week and Tenn loses to them the week after

i said good things about uga and its making me sick already. seeing you here isnt helping.

:frustrate

mofome

Banned

That's why I did not include Kansas - I don't believe in them either - but somewhere you've got to blend record with strenght of schedule - I'd probably would put LSU 1 but they've pulled some real Houdini acts - all you really need is a playoff with the top 8 teams

i agree. i wouldnt pick lsu over uga right now, but i would pick them over tennesse. lsu could have lost a few times in the sec, but they certainly did smash a vt team thats in the top 10. record is important...but you've got to beat someone. im impressed with ku and i like them. if i had a responsibility to NCAA football this wouldnt be how i ranked the teams. if i had to make a top 5 in the bcs it would probably be the same as the one thats out.

exactly...we just need a playoff. 8 teams would leave fla out, and they wouldnt deserve to be in, but fuck if anyone would want to play them.

dirty

EOG Master

1. LSU
  2. Oregon
  3. Florida
  4. Oklahoma
  5. Ohio State
  6. West Virginia
  7. Arizona State
  8. Mizzou
  9. UGA
  10. Kansas

Realistically UGA would beat all but without a doubt 1 and 2 in these rankings now.... and the games with LSU and Oregon would be good games.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Mo, you like to take on alot of arguments at once - and everyone what does not agree is a "fucking imbecile" - this is just how my father is.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

As far as I'm concerned - LSU, OK, OU in no order and after that it's a crap shoot.

mofome

Banned

1. LSU
  2. Oregon
  3. Florida
  4. Oklahoma
  5. Ohio State
  6. West Virginia
  7. Arizona State
  8. Mizzou
  9. UGA
  10. Kansas

Realistically UGA would beat all but without a doubt 1 and 2 in these rankings now.... and the games with LSU and Oregon would be good games.

agreed. teams could beat uga, but uga isnt a team you want walking onto the same field as you right now. i just watched my vols smash uga, and then smash ark....but i wouldnt want to play uga again, thats for sure. got to respect the fact that uga has a bad loss and struggled with vandy....otherwise they're in the top 6 or so. but...things be what they be. they'll be in the BCS if they win out. who would have thought that after the TN game.

dirty

EOG Master

I agree... that is why Richt Lit a fire under their ass before the UF game...something to make them believe in themselves again

mofome

Banned

Mo, you like to take on alot of arguments at once - and everyone what does not agree is a "fucking imbecile" - this is just how my father is.

i never said you were an 'imbecile' or anything like it. your point in the other thread was just unrelated and i had a laugh. you're more than welcome to your views and i will read and reply to them. if i ignored you it would mean i didnt respect you. if you're sensitive about your views, dont talk to me and i wont reply. i dont give a shit. im just tryin to talk sports with heterosexual men.

mofome

Banned

I agree... that is why Richt Lit a fire under their ass before the UF game...something to make them believe in themselves again

when you've got as many future nfl players as uga does...sometimes it just takes one thing to get the team to click and then they'll roll for a few weeks. they're pulling guys like murino off their practice squad for fuck sake.

I can't argue much with your rankings Mo. I agree Florida gets all the respect from the linemakers for good reason, they have the talent to beat anyone on any field. Just poor coaching and the type of QB a top team should really not be counting on has hurt them so much. I'm still stunned Tebow and that joke of an arm he has is starting for the Gators. They really can't find anything better?

mofome

Banned

I can't argue much with your rankings Mo. I agree Florida gets all the respect from the linemakers for good reason, they have the talent to beat anyone on any field. Just poor coaching and the type of QB a top team should really not be counting on has hurt them so much. I'm still stunned Tebow and that joke of an arm he has is starting for the Gators. They really can't find anything better?

i like tebow, he is averaging 9.9 ypa and he set all the florida hs passing records. if hes not your cup of tea, wait till you get a look at cam newton. i guess he wont get much playing time till hes a jr (they wasted his rs reason for some reason) but man is that kid a player. florida is loaded everywhere.

dirty

EOG Master

when you've got as many future nfl players as uga does...sometimes it just takes one thing to get the team to click and then they'll roll for a few weeks. they're pulling guys like murino off their practice squad for fuck sake.

They are young and Deep and Moreno is going to be a fukkin' stud...May be one of the top 3 RB's in the nation Next year to start the season.

mofome

Banned

They are young and Deep and Moreno is going to be a fukkin' stud...May be one of the top 3 RB's in the nation Next year to start the season.

he looks good when hes not seein orange

:houra :houra :houra

he reminds me of marion barber.

Moreno looks like he is going to get injured though. He just goes at it a little too hard for a guy his size playing in a league that tough.

dirty

EOG Master

If Richt Holds true to form once UGA gets healthy back at RB he will not be getting the ball 30 times a game...They have too many other Talented guys on the squad... you have to remember this Joker was 4th on the depth charts at 2nd game of the season....

mofome

Banned

If Richt Holds true to form once UGA gets healthy back at RB he will not be getting the ball 30 times a game...They have too many other Talented guys on the squad... you have to remember this Joker was 4th on the depth charts at 2nd game of the season....

with moreno, king, and jackson next year....they'll be loaded.

Last edited:

Rxx

EOG Veteran

I just dont think you can have a 3 loss team as your #3. If Oklahoma plays UF, i'ill take your offer. I have my doubts about Kansas, but if they beat OU, i would take them too. I keep betting against KU and keep losing!

mofome

Banned

I just dont think you can have a 3 loss team as your #3. If Oklahoma plays UF, i'ill take your offer. I have my doubts about Kansas, but if they beat OU, i would take them too. I keep betting against KU and keep losing!

i dont think i can have a team with no real wins as my #3. its not an exact science, thats for sure. if florida plays ou, i would love to see it and i would love to play ya on it.
fla vs ou su.

i think florida would score 90.

mofome

Banned

if florida punted once, i would be surprised. if they punted twice, i would not believe my tv.

that is unless they are just running out the clock for 30 minutes like they did against OSU last year.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

wow mo, say it aint so. u love the passion for the game, but its a good thing you dont call any shots in the ncaa. mizzu cant beat oklahoma. how you gonna rank them higher? florida cant win on the road against a good team and uga was fukin mangled by u.t. on the road. i expect floridas dick to get sucked by identity, but not you. sure they are good but its beating a dead horse to say they are a top 3 team. they arent. the polls and those who vote on the polls say they arent,so why be a hardhead and say they are...

maybe fla. wins at home against ou, kan, oh st., ore, lsu, but if they go on the road, they lose.. plain and simple, they have already shown it so there should be no dispute. there are a lot of teams who are very equal.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

I have to agree that putting FLA in the top ten has me scratching my head. If a team loses, no matter how much talent they have, they should not be ahead of a team that wins and plays as difficult a schedule. Just my opinion. Another reason we need a playoff. But then the argument is do they even make an 8 team field, no. 16 maybe.

Rxx

EOG Veteran

i dont think i can have a team with no real wins as my #3. its not an exact science, thats for sure. if florida plays ou, i would love to see it and i would love to play ya on it.
fla vs ou su.

i think florida would score 90.

I guess that you will be playing the 'Over' then!

mofome

Banned

wow mo, say it aint so. u love the passion for the game, but its a good thing you dont call any shots in the ncaa. mizzu cant beat oklahoma. how you gonna rank them higher? florida cant win on the road against a good team and uga was fukin mangled by u.t. on the road. i expect floridas dick to get sucked by identity, but not you. sure they are good but its beating a dead horse to say they are a top 3 team. they arent. the polls and those who vote on the polls say they arent,so why be a hardhead and say they are...

maybe fla. wins at home against ou, kan, oh st., ore, lsu, but if they go on the road, they lose.. plain and simple, they have already shown it so there should be no dispute. there are a lot of teams who are very equal.

the people who vote on polls are idiots. the people who vote on polls ranked UGA ahead of tn the week after tn beat uga by 90. florida is better than the teams i ranked below them. thats how my rankings go...if you're better, you get ranked higher. they wouldnt lose on the road to all of those teams, are you kidding? losing a close game, on the road, at lsu does not mean they would lose at kansas, buddy. so you know, they have ONE road loss this year and that was it. you keep referencing these road games but you dont know shit. i love ya, but come on, if you are going to questing something, know something. you, clearly, do not. thanks.

florida is 4-1 on the road, son. that one loss was by 4 at LSU (the #1 team in the nation) you're lucky that i enjoy educating. you're welcome.

mofome

Banned

I have to agree that putting FLA in the top ten has me scratching my head. If a team loses, no matter how much talent they have, they should not be ahead of a team that wins and plays as difficult a schedule. Just my opinion. Another reason we need a playoff. But then the argument is do they even make an 8 team field, no. 16 maybe.

who plays as difficult a schedule and wins? none of the big-12 teams, not osu, not wvu, not asu. who?